Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

No Stormy Daniels thread?

You're doing a yeoman's job of avoiding the obvious. But then again, how do you defend stupidity like this?

Dude can't outsmart a stripper. Dude can't execute a basic legal document. Dude can't keep his own staff around. Dude can't even hire lawyers at $4,000 an hour. And then there's a whole hypocracy angle

This same 'dude':

Beat the unbeatable (HRC) in an election that the most powerful nation's intelligence apparatus was weighted against him.

Has turned around the global economy.

Defeated ISIS.

Is quickly undoing decades of globalism.

May be on the verge of ending the 60+ year old Korean Conflict.

Has thwarted numerous attempts to styme his agenda.

Has repeatedly made the left look foolish and petty while getting them to go along with his agenda.

Yeah......this 'dude' is a helluva lot smarter than anyone on the left.

• Like 2

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/26/president-trump-leads-21-nation-coalition-in-simultaneous-expulsion-of-russian-diplomats/

Russian expulsion just a distraction from Stormy? I guess Trump leading the simultaneous expulsion of Russians from 21 countries is just more global distraction, huh?

Don't worry wiff, when you stop flailing about we'll give you a hug.

The pulse night club Islamic shooter (Omar Mateen) father was an FBI informant. There was a tip in 2013 that Omar was planning a mass shooting. There was a subsequent(shoddy) investigation and follow up by the FBI. Mateen was cleared and sent on his way. Funny we're just finding this out now. Yeah, questioning the FBI is unpatriotic, according to their newfound libtard backers (Shonuff). Good job Comey

Obviously trumps and the NRAs fault, becuz racism and gender disphobio! :mad:

I thought we had this discussion many times in the last 60 years and the court of public opinion came down on the side of ignoring these indiscretions. They are fun to talk about, I'll give you that.

After the dust has settled this whole thing is pretty hilarious.

Picturing you guys huddled around your TV on a Sunday night watching 60 minutes interview a is simply epic, she literally gets paid to fock..

This is what is has come to..

:lol: :lol:

So, is this the one that costs him the presidency?

Can I read the 5-minute recap and laugh at the cringe of Donald lowering his pants for a bare bottom spanning and comparing a hooker to his own daughter?

I thought we had this discussion many times in the last 60 years and the court of public opinion came down on the side of ignoring these indiscretions. They are fun to talk about, I'll give you that.

The sex part is not the part that people are really having the issue with. At some point that will sink in with some people.

Can I read the 5-minute recap and laugh at the cringe of Donald lowering his pants for a bare bottom spanning and comparing a hooker to his own daughter?

also shark week?

Rolled up magazine or a cigar in a snatch? Pick your fetish.

The sex part is not the part that people are really having the issue with. At some point that will sink in with some people.

Really? Whenever I used to bring up Bill lying under oath and being impeached, I was told it was about a BJ. So I went with that as the left's party line. :dunno:

• Like 1

Really? Whenever I used to bring up Bill lying under oath and being impeached, I was told it was about a BJ. So I went with that as the left's party line. :dunno:

Im sure you were told that by everyone.

:lol:

can't really argue with that flawed logic.

BTW...this isnt about Bill...or Hillary...or Obama.

FFS every focking thread, anything about Trump...all you all can do is bring up a Clinton or Obama.

Bingo. They can't keep their shite straight.

• Like 1

I

FFS every focking thread, anything about Trump...all you all can do is bring up a Clinton or Obama.

Because you are a delusional hypocrite.

Rolled up magazine or a cigar in a snatch? Pick your fetish.

I imagine watching a woman madturbate with a cigar is less emasculating than dropping trow and asking mommy to give her naughty boy a firm but loving spanky. :dunno:

I imagine watching a woman madturbate with a cigar is less emasculating than dropping trow and asking mommy to give her naughty boy a firm but loving spanky. :dunno:

I think Trump was goofing around. Clinton probably thought about the cigar thing for a while. Instead of killing Bin Laden and stuff.

I think Trump was goofing around. Clinton probably thought about the cigar thing for a while. Instead of killing Bin Laden and stuff.

I thought bin Laden was Reagan's fault?

Reagan cut and ran in Lebanon, emboldening Bin Laden and Iran.

:doh:

• Like 1

I thought bin Laden was Reagan's fault?

:doh:

Both at fault. Interesting concept, right? Sheesh, get some new material.

And your girl still couldn't beat him. Boom! Roasted!

I know you and yours need to live in this simplistic little binary black hat white hat world, but check the tale of the tape. I was the first one to call her an odious cont. She still is.

The odiousness of 1 in no way mitigates the incompetence of the other.

Speaking of which, I see where Trump lost another two lawyers who refused to come on board today. Jesus.

I know you and yours need to live in this simplistic little binary black hat white hat world, the check the tale of the tape. I was the first one to call her an odious cont. She still is.

The odiousness of 1 in no way mitigates the incompetence of the other.

Speaking of which, I see where Trump lost another two lawyers who refused to come on board today. Jesus.

Yeah, but you would prefer her as president, given the choice of the two.

Both at fault. Interesting concept, right? Sheesh, get some new material.

You also said Clinton was the best president of your lifetime and Reagan was worse than Obama.

You also said Clinton was the best president of your lifetime and Reagan was worse than Obama.

And the world got older and things changed. Didn't you notice?

And the world got older and things changed. Didn't you notice?

Must have changed a LOT for you to do a 180 more than fifteen years after Bubba left office.

Must have changed a LOT for you to do a 180 more than fifteen years after Bubba left office.

Chickens came home to roost. NAFTA, Glass Steagall. I know you don't know what those things are or much about them, so I won't begin to explain. . And Reagan did cut and run in Lebanon, and it did embolden Bin Laden.

Chickens came home to roost. NAFTA, Glass Steagall.

Interesting how you joined the Geek Club just in time for us all to witness your change of heart on things that happened 15 years earlier.

• Like 1

Interesting how you joined the Geek Club just in time for us all to witness your change of heart on things that happened 15 years earlier.

Stale bread kid. Move on.

she literally gets paid to fock..

I saw an article that had a bunch of her recent tweets... In one of them she said her job was to make Dicks grow.

I saw an article that had a bunch of her recent tweets... In one of them she said her job was to make Dicks grow.

She definetly got Shonuffs and Sniffleballs gherkins to grow.

:lol:

You might even say magnificent.

First, okay cable news, this is just like the Bill Clinton Lewinsky crap. We get it, sex sells. Now move on until you have something new to report.

Second, while I generally believe that Trump was right about being able to shoot somebody in the middle of the street and get away with it with his brain dead followers. I think he forgot about one exception.

Dude doesn't use a rubber, flocks strippers and it other whores for years and years and years, there has got to be at least a couple kiddos who were vacuumed out of their mom's crotch. And paid for by Trump. That may very well be the one way that he actually finally loses his hypocritical evangelicos.

But but but, millions of babies died on the blue dress!

In what state did evangelicals swing it for Trump? Aren't they a southern state thing?

In what state did evangelicals swing it for Trump? Aren't they a southern state thing?

Seeing as how a number crucial states were won by the proverbial ###### hair, they may well have. That is one of the more organized, disciplines voting blocks out there.

I mean, the VP nominee was an evangelical midwestern governor...

Seeing as how a number crucial states were won by the proverbial ###### hair, they may well have. That is one of the more organized, disciplines voting blocks out there.

I mean, the VP nominee was an evangelical midwestern governor...

Well, observing the electoral map (thats the one that counts) the states that Trump flipped don't seem to be a hotbed of evangelicals. They do appear to have been negatively affected by bad trade deals and illegal immigration though.

Well, observing the electoral map (thats the one that counts) the states that Trump flipped don't seem to be a hotbed of evangelicals. They do appear to have been negatively affected by bad trade deals and illegal immigration though.

It doesnt need to be a hot bed of evangelicals if he only one by a couple thousand votes. My point is, if those voters hadnt voted for him, hed have lost.

It doesnt need to be a hot bed of evangelicals if he only one by a couple thousand votes. My point is, if those voters hadnt voted for him, hed have lost.

We can do that for any subset of voters in a close election. It's getting people to flip and why is what's worthy of analysis.

Thanks? Common knowledge, but good effort. Again, in an election decided by electoral votes, the analysis is best served in the states that were contested and flipped from blue to red. That's what won the election. Liberals never seem to want to discuss that for some reason. Well, they do but it usually entails Russia or Racist white voters, the ones that voted for Obama twice.

Thanks? Common knowledge, but good effort. Again, in an election decided by electoral votes, the analysis is best served in the states that were contested and flipped from blue to red. That's what won the election. Liberals never seem to want to discuss that for some reason. Well, they do but it usually entails Russia or Racist white voters, the ones that voted for Obama twice.

No, I and numerous others have said here that Hilary ran a sh!t campaign and that the dems need to get back to their blue collar rust belt roots.

Im not saying he won because of evangelicals. But he did throw them a bone in pence and he wouldnt have won without them.

Holy crap these guys are incompetent. So today, Cohen's lawyer came out and claimed that Trump knew nothing of the payoff and moreover knew nothing of the NDA itself. That's problematic for two reasons obviously. The first is, if Collins entering into an agreement on behalf of his client and the client has no knowledge of the agreement? Cohen could and would lose his license for that. The second is, if Trump didn't know about the NDA, then the NDA didn't exist. The ndaa is between Trump and stormy. Not Trumps lawyer and stormy. Cohen can't claim to be doing something on behalf of his client if his client isn't even aware of what is being done on his behalf.

This is a major up. It's on national TV. You can't unwind it. It will be interesting to see them trying to backpedal this hot mess.

• Like 1