Sign in to follow this  
Pearmiser

Still Trust Mike Evans?

This guy has been killing me all year as I have left lower ranked players on the bench who score more points weekly. I'm in a must win for 2 of my teams. Very tempted to bench Evans for guys like D Adams or M Bryant. Hate to see Evans with a 3-39-0. But I listen to rankings where Evans is always a top 10 guy. But about #30 in actual points!

I was just checking his scoring. He has had 3 games with less than 10 points. He's been less than expected but I don't know if I could bench him. I do have Shepard in another league who I could play over him. That scares me though.

Biggest bust this year! Bench him!

He's a WR2 this year. Because of the QB play he didn't live up to his WR1 hype. Calling him the biggest bust is silly. Just rank accordingly. Everyone seems to get so dramatic when a player doesn't live up to their hype. Everyone praises Dede Westbrook and Cooper Kupp all year but now Evans is a bust.

He's a WR2 this year. Because of the QB play he didn't live up to his WR1 hype. Calling him the biggest bust is silly. Just rank accordingly. Everyone seems to get so dramatic when a player doesn't live up to their hype. Everyone praises Dede Westbrook and Cooper Kupp all year but now Evans is a bust.

Sorry my friend, but he is a bust, and a bust of the year candidate. Pryor takes the top spot, but Evans was a 1st rd pick that has sucked all year long. He's awful

I think he will have a good game.

Sorry my friend, but he is a bust, and a bust of the year candidate. Pryor takes the top spot, but Evans was a 1st rd pick that has sucked all year long. He's awful

I understand that emotions get the best of you. But, he is ranked about #23 in production in PPR for the year. That's a WR2. Emotions are one reason why people lose at this game. Like I said, rank accordingly and share who you would start ahead of him or who you would start him over. Then talk after the games happen. Otherwise you are just a blowhard.

You may be able to cheer this week as Evans has a togh matchup. So good for you.

I understand that emotions get the best of you. But, he is ranked about #23 in production in PPR for the year. That's a WR2. Emotions are one reason why people lose at this game. Like I said, rank accordingly and share who you would start ahead of him or who you would start him over. Then talk after the games happen. Otherwise you are just a blowhard.

You may be able to cheer this week as Evans has a togh matchup. So good for you.

Again, ranked #23 in PPR, when he was drafted as the 4 or 5 WR. That equals bust.

I already said I'm likely starting him over Jones and Crabtree. I"m not happy about it though

Sorry but a wr who only has 3tds, hasn’t had a 100 yd game yet, is going to have to fight to get 1000 yds on the season. That is not a WR 2. His avg ppg in my league is 12.91.Sterling Shepard is 12.75 and that’s including him when he was a #3.

I think Evans knows he's sucked and has Jameis back. Prob will be a high scoring affair. I'll stick with Evans and not get cute I guess. Bigger body more red zone looks too.

Both of them Shepherd and Evans have been a big disappointment today.

I survived Evans only getting me 3 points this week, time to think about benching him for Goodwin next week

I survived Evans only getting me 3 points this week, time to think about benching him for Goodwin next week

Yeah, I replaced him with Josh Gordon this week. I don't trust winston at all.

I think I am going to keep Aaron Rodgers over Mike Evans for next year. At least Aaron Rodgers will guarantee me some points.