Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Big Trade Help

Dude in my league is overacting slightly to Rodgers not throwing 14 TD's last night. Who do I give up to get him?

He could use a RB.

My Team:

QB-Vick & Flacco

WR- Andre Johnson,Harvin, Demaryius Thomas & Vincent Jackson

RB- McFadden, CJgoldmouf, Ridley, J. Charles & CJ Spiller

TE- Fred Davis

Standard starters scoring except passing TD's are 6 points. He's basically offered me Rodgers, Trent Rich & my choice of Miles or Maclin

For my

Vick, Jamaal Charles & Andre Johnson.

Am I retarded for not jumping all over this? Leave a link & I will help!! Thanks!

The AJ piece of that trade makes it tougher for me to swallow. If AJ is healthy, he is top five no doubt. Not so sure I would give up all that for Rodgers. People are gearing up thinking Rodgers is just starting slow...butttt...what if they are establishing a run game with Benson and this is more of a trend than a mirage? Sure he will still have his good games...buttt...tough one for you I plead the fifth! Thx for answering

Do it. Your RBs are strong with Ridley and spiller starting strong. Vick gains value in leagues because his rush tds but in a pts passing td league he doesn't get that boost. Not to mention he hasn't even had any in who knows how long. I think Rodgers has more last year.

Richardson can even ride the bench and hopefully become at least flex starter eventuality while getting 20 plus touches a game.

Sucks giving up Johnson but it'd be worth it in my opinion.