Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

IU has really turned it around, playing good ball late. I like it.

IU trending in the right direction and playing good ball. Purdue is sucking and trending down. Bigly.

Damn Vegas line for MIZZOU at LSU has moved another 1.5 and back to pick 'em,would love to see 6 in a row for MIZZOU but this is the kind of game that can bite you in the ass.

Damn Vegas line for MIZZOU at LSU has moved another 1.5 and back to pick 'em,would love to see 6 in a row for MIZZOU but this is the kind of game that can bite you in the ass.

who'd you pick? :ninja:

Spartans down 43-16 with 4 minutes to go in the first half, pull off biggest comeback in big 10 history! Go Green!

Good day of bball

WVU complaining about calls is comical. It's criminal what they get away with during games that's "good defense"

WVU complaining about calls is comical. It's criminal what they get away with during games that's "good defense"

With their style of defense I always expect foul differences but to only have two free throws in todays game is ludicrous. Totally reeks of home cooking.

With their style of defense I always expect foul differences but to only have two free throws in todays game is ludicrous. Totally reeks of home cooking.

Agree....2 is pretty bad.

i didnt realize the discrepancy until after the game, but it felt like calls were going the way of wvu in the first half to me :dunno:

Off to Big Monday tonight with the 11 year old boy as his christmas present. Like I said, wife handles reading I handle cool dad sh1t :headbanger:

I'll be expecting this kind of output from here on out, please and thank you

:wall: MIZZOU back to their old ways

and ku back to theirs :hifive:

Jevon Carter one assist away from becoming the first player in a Power 5 conference to amass 1,500 points, 500 assists, 500 rebounds and 300 steals for a career...

Jevon Carter one assist away from becoming the first player in a Power 5 conference to amass 1,500 points, 500 assists, 500 rebounds and 300 steals for a career...

We're bringing whopping 6 available players to Morgantown Saturday....this should be comical.

Ok here is my prediction for the conference:

1. OU

2. KU - a tie with OU keeps the streak alive, but only good enough for a 2 seed in the conference tourney

3. WVU

4. Texas Tech

5. Texas

6. K-State

7. Baylor

8. TCU

9. Iowa State

10. Oklahoma State

8 teams make the tourney

1. KU 11-4

2. Tex Tech 10-5

3. WVU 9-6

4. K-State 9-6

5. TCU 7-8

6. Baylor 7-8

7. Texas 6-9

8. OU 6-9

9. OSU 6-9

10. ISU 4-11

So with 3 to go here's how things are shaping up. KU has @ Tex Tech, v Texas, @ OSU to finish off the year and can clinch the record 14th in a row with a win Saturday. OU has certainly not lived up to the hype, and Trae Young seems to be a lot of the problem. There are five players on a team and you can't always focus on you. Weird to say but I don't know if he'd even be starting at KU had he chose us over OU but if you don't play defense you simply don't play. Still a lot to be decided in the final three games with the 5-9 schools. Do 8 teams from conference make the tournament? How do you leave Trae Young out? And yet, Oklahoma State has more quality wins and is probably more deserving. Better luck next year cyclone :dunno:

1. KU 11-4

2. Tex Tech 10-5

3. WVU 9-6

4. K-State 9-6

5. TCU 7-8

6. Baylor 7-8

7. Texas 6-9

8. OU 6-9

9. OSU 6-9

10. ISU 4-11

So with 3 to go here's how things are shaping up. KU has @ Tex Tech, v Texas, @ OSU to finish off the year and can clinch the record 14th in a row with a win Saturday. OU has certainly not lived up to the hype, and Trae Young seems to be a lot of the problem. There are five players on a team and you can't always focus on you. Weird to say but I don't know if he'd even be starting at KU had he chose us over OU but if you don't play defense you simply don't play. Still a lot to be decided in the final three games with the 5-9 schools. Do 8 teams from conference make the tournament? How do you leave Trae Young out? And yet, Oklahoma State has more quality wins and is probably more deserving. Better luck next year cyclone :dunno:

Yeah we'll be back....lot of really good guys coming in and couple transfers...we knew this year would be rough. We should be set for a number of years.

Looks like TTU is letting you guys off the hook for another title.. unreal.

Yeah we'll be back....lot of really good guys coming in and couple transfers...we knew this year would be rough. We should be set for a number of years.

Looks like TTU is letting you guys off the hook for another title.. unreal.

I'm interested to see if Monday was an aberration, or if KU has finally found that missing piece with De Sousa contributing at a high level. If so this is a different team than the one we've seen all year, even though that one still amassed the most wins in d1 against top 25 teams.

Arizona's star guard made ineligible for banned substances...again. :doh:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22547934/allonzo-trier-arizona-wildcats-ruled-ineligible

Star Arizona guard Allonzo Trier has been declared ineligible by the NCAA after testing positive for a banned substance.
The university is appealing the ruling.
Trier, who missed the first 19 games of last season after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance, is averaging 19.6 points for an Arizona team that is considered a Final Four contender.

Take kansas and the points today, you're welcome. Also, the over.

They going to have 50 foul shots to Tech's 7?

There it is... Congrats Jevon!!!

hope you listened. Congrats on making history Jayhawks :thumbsup:

Arizona's star guard made ineligible for banned substances...again. :doh:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22547934/allonzo-trier-arizona-wildcats-ruled-ineligible

Star Arizona guard Allonzo Trier has been declared ineligible by the NCAA after testing positive for a banned substance.
The university is appealing the ruling.
Trier, who missed the first 19 games of last season after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance, is averaging 19.6 points for an Arizona team that is considered a Final Four contender.

I hate Arizona with the passion of a thousand burning suns, but something stinks about these tests. It seems like maybe he just has some amount of whatever they test for in his system.

Anyway, they've got bigger fish to fry down in Tucson. Miller isn't coaching tonight after it was revealed that he discussed a 6-figure payment to Ayton. :o

hope you listened. Congrats on making history Jayhawks :thumbsup:

Now they are just like the Atlanta Braves...

I'm in DC, gonna find a spot to land to watch tonight's games if anyone wants to grab a beer :cheers:

Buffalo billiards in dupont circle around 8?

Didn't realize yesterday's beat down of KU by OSU was the first time a Jayhawk team coached by Self had been swept,CM knows how much I despise KU but props on that little run,now let's get these tourneys going.

Didn't realize yesterday's beat down of KU by OSU was the first time a Jayhawk team coached by Self had been swept,CM knows how much I despise KU but props on that little run,now let's get these tourneys going.

Wasn't even accurate

Iowa State did it in 2000 and 2001 with tinsely and fizer.

Wasn't even accurate

Iowa State did it in 2000 and 2001 with tinsely and fizer.

4 games straight or carried over from one season to the next?

What I just read said Roy Williams was the coach not Self so that would explain it.

Ahhh....that's right

This WVU team is so frustrating to watch... I don't think this team will be going very far in the tournament...

Michigan on fire, but I don't buy into teams as national title contenders without at least a couple NBA first rounders.