Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Umm, Newbie?

Whatever you say Gary Busey.

No problem, slim. It must have been tough when you realized that you paid me such a great compliment. You can't put the tothpaste back in the tube. You said it, I read it. And I'm flattered. PM me for dietary and workout tips. Now that I know you're a fan. :thumbsup:

Decent catch considering the retarded zombie look you got going on. :wave:

Little bit of "Hee Haw" going on there, but for a guy who looks like he just crawled out of a sewer grate, she looks like she could do about a hundred crunches...

This guy gets it. If anyone else here posted a picture of his girlfriend's nipple, he would win Geek of the Month. When I do it, I'm an attention ######. You people don't know how good you have it.

Unlike you, I realize this isn't 1986 and I can see as many nipples as I want on my computer. I'm not gonna get too excited by your offering of Holly Hunter inside a FunHouse. Just doesn't do it for me. But with your eyes set so far apart, I can see how she'd look pretty good to you, Froggy.

Decent catch considering the retarded zombie look you got going on. :wave:

I get them with my bank accopunt and my girthy cack. :music_guitarred:

I get them with my bank accopunt and my girthy cack. :music_guitarred:

Wholly Jersey Shore Batman! We found Newbie!

Unlike you, I realize this isn't 1986 and I can see as many nipples as I want on my computer. I'm not gonna get too excited by your offering of Holly Hunter inside a FunHouse. Just doesn't do it for me. But with your eyes set so far apart, I can see how she'd look pretty good to you, Froggy.

ROFL. Let me guess...your girl is hotter. And you're a Brad Pitt clone. LOL Easy to claim when you're too much of a pussie to ever post pictures. That kind of tells us all how you look, champ. :thumbsup:

Little bit of "Hee Haw" going on there, but for a guy who looks like he just crawled out of a sewer grate, she looks like she could do about a hundred crunches...

Oh yeah. And can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. :music_guitarred:

IMO newbie, it just comes off as your trying way to hard, for what....I dont know. I do hope that everything goes great for you, and you and your new women are happy. :pointstosky:

I rubbed one out to her. :dunno:

Ummm.....Newbie....why do you care what people on a message bored think anyway?

:sniff: Because you guys are all I have!!!

Oh holy crap newbs. I do like you, honest, but you can't possibly expect to post something like that and not get entirely and thoroughly worked over or whatever around here. You people know way too much about my personal life but I've never deleted a thing in my life,,,, even bored suicide notes that obviously didn't take. Lol

But whatever. No one will care that you deleted it *that* much. I am sorry for your divorce tho, more or less. Its never easy on the kids. But you gotta do what you can and hopefully things will work out better next time. GL :cheers:

I do hope that everything goes great for you, and you and your new women are happy. :pointstosky:

Thanks dude. :cheers: But it's 'woman', not women. I can hardly keep up with just one.

Oh holy crap newbs. I do like you, honest, but you can't possibly expect to post something like that and not get entirely and thoroughly worked over or whatever around here. You people know way too much about my personal life but I've never deleted a thing in my life,,,, even bored suicide notes that obviously didn't take. Lol

But whatever. No one will care that you deleted it *that* much. I am sorry for your divorce tho, more or less. Its never easy on the kids. But you gotta do what you can and hopefully things will work out better next time. GL :cheers:

Thanks. Over a year later and all three parties are doing great. Not happy that it didn't work it, but ecstatic at how well everyone and everything turned out. :cheers:

Your old thread got you 5 pages of posts but slowed down. This craptastic thread will probably get you 5+ pages as well. Maybe you're just an attention wh0re?

You are like TNG but with firmer t!ts.

Look at Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

:banana:

Your old thread got you 5 pages of posts but slowed down. This craptastic thread will probably get you 5+ pages as well. Maybe you're just an attention wh0re?

You are like TNG but with firmer t!ts.

Look at Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

:banana:

I didn't start this thread, sport. ;)

Are we friends on facebook? I can't remember...

No. But we have been on the email picture exchange program in the past. ;)

I didn't start this thread, sport. ;)

doh :wall:

Im dum

doh :wall:

Im dum

No worries. The rest of your post was right. I'm an attention ######. Hehehe :music_guitarred: Now send me some glasses! :mad:

Welcher. :thumbsdown:

No worries. The rest of your post was right. I'm an attention ######. Hehehe :music_guitarred: Now send me some glasses! :mad:

I was looking for the thread where I mentioned sunglasses.

Could you help me locate it?

<_<

hows the dead guy going to post the winners sig of choice? :dunno:

You have just uncovered the absurdity of my suggestion. :first:

Holy god....we have to have something else to talk about dont we. :dunno:

Yet, you keep on checking back. Funny that.

What you got in mind?

:dunno:

D@mn.......i got nothin.......maybe this is the best we got. Newbies inlfated ego. Its a sad day boys.

D@mn.......i got nothin.......maybe this is the best we got. Newbies inlfated ego. Its a sad day boys.

My ego isn't inlfated.

ROFL. Let me guess...your girl is hotter. And you're a Brad Pitt clone. LOL Easy to claim when you're too much of a pussie to ever post pictures. That kind of tells us all how you look, champ. :thumbsup:

No, neither my wife nor I are "hot". But we're attractive, and we wouldn't be confused for a half breed.

I did enjoy your part in the Star Wars cantina scene though. :thumbsup:

Last week Newbie had the life we all envied (according to him). Hot wife, hot tub, pool, etc........

This week he has no wife, no hot tub, no pool, and lives in an apt alone.

:doublethumbsup:

No but your head is. Damn water baby, even John Merrick stares.

Don't let your jealousy turn to hatred. :music_guitarred:

Newbie is a huge pussy. I don't care that he ran out on his wife and kid or deleted a thread, but locking down the tittie pic is bullshit! Unforgivable man, unforgivable. :thumbsdown:

Ummm I didn't read newbies post after my last one....did he delete it because of what I said? If so WTF? I thought I was being nice and civil just disagreeing....if that made you delete it your a ###### Newbie.

Dude, get over yourself. It went about four pages after your comments. HTH

~newbiejr