Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Free Agent Tracker

Our free agent tracker is up and running. I'll update this daily as the transaction season is upon us. Legal tampering period begins on 3/7...

3/7-3/9: Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2016 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m. Eastern, on March 9.

3/9: The 2017 league year and free agency period begin at 4:00 p.m. Eastern.

Tracker will be updated nightly for players that officially pass through the league's transaction system.

Edited by Mike FF Today

Nicely done, thanks. : )

It's so strange to see some of those names listed (like Hauschka) - but even weirder to read Percy Harvin's name and realize that he hasn't left yet? Ewwww.

Yep, Harvin got himself four targets and 2 catches in 2016 for Buffalo. :shocking:

well someone needs to sign this guy. With that kinda production, how can a team ignore him?

:wacko:

• Like 1

Yep, Harvin got himself four targets and 2 catches in 2016 for Buffalo. :shocking:

I think it shows his arrow is pointing up. 2 catches is better than 0 :ninja:

Well apparently the Bears are interested in every player at the top of every position in free agency. I don't know why the Bears keep getting linked to all of these players?

I want Gillmore and I would like for them to upgrade at tackle. Is Wagner worth the money? I know the Ravens line wasn't so hot last year, but that doesn't mean he wasn't good. I have not paid enough attention to him to really have a feeling one way or the other.

I think it would be fine if the Bears signed Gilmore, Wagner (as long as he is reasonably good), and Glennon. Yes it's a lot of money in free agency, and yes the team that wins free agency doesn't magically become good. The Bears have a ton of space and their roster is now pretty young and pretty bare as far as talent. I think these 3 moves make them an immediate contender for the playoffs. It ties up cap space for the next few years, though I don't think that really matters. They do not have many super stars to be that will require big signings in the next few years. I believe if they can stock up on free agent talent now, it allows them more flexibility in this years loaded draft. Hopefully it allows them to build young cheap talent for a few years, which can then be signed after this years free agent crop's contracts start to expire.

I should add that if the Bears pay Gilmore close to what Bouye makes, then I will be annoyed they didn't just pony up for Bouye.

Our free agent tracker is up and running. I'll update this daily as the transaction season is upon us. Legal tampering period begins on 3/7...

3/7-3/9: Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2016 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m. Eastern, on March 9.

3/9: The 2017 league year and free agency period begin at 4:00 p.m. Eastern.

This is a great tool. Thanks

That's good for Mccoy

But it could be bad news for the Bills. We already know he's not really all that good. If this is the Bills' plan a QB, you can etch in stone another sub .500 season.

But it could be bad news for the Bills. We already know he's not really all that good. If this is the Bills' plan a QB, you can etch in stone another sub .500 season.

There are a decent amount of people who think he is. I think he is fine. He needs an all star cast around him for the team to have a chance, which he doesnt. I personally want to see Jones get a chance.

New reports have Jeffery back to the Bears.... just as I was excited that maybe Ryan Pace wasn't the dip shlt I had pegged him to be by possibly brining in Glennon and Bouye, he is a true moron if he does this. Why would anyone pay one of the laziest, most often injured receivers the 6th highest salary in the league for a receiver? I don't want a guy who doesn't care about football taking up important cap space. $13 mill/year for 8 games worth of work? How is that a good deal.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Reports-Eagles-sign-WR-Torrey-Smith-for-3-years-15-million.html

Finally, some news for Eagles fans awaiting an upgrade to the NFL's worst wide-receiving corps.

The Birds will sign 49ers free agent wideout Torrey Smith for three years and $15 million. Smith, 28, can sign now, instead of having to wait until free agency officially opens at 4 p.m., because he was released by the 49ers.

Speedy Wr was a big need for the Eagles.

Clear some space for J Matthews.

Speedy Wr was a big need for the Eagles.

Clear some space for J Matthews.

It won't be much. Smith blows. He won't garner any more than 1-on-1 coverage. Smith is a mediocre #3 WR - at best. They still need to add at least 2 more WR... who can actually catch.

Lol I do agree about his hands issue.

Now the Eagles have Jeffery, I'm liking J Matthews even more today.

Now the Eagles have Jeffery, I'm liking J Matthews even more today.

Ertz!

Yeah Murf I would agree about Ertz also.

Welp...not free agency...

But Brandin Cooks to the Patriots.

Woof

This is a great tool. Thanks

If it ever gets updated

:mad:

• Like 1

If it ever gets updated

:mad:

They are still in so much shock from the first signing. Once it wears off and they can function properly, the tracker will be updated.

The Bears just paid M Wheaton a lot of money.

I thought he would have a solid season going into last season with Big Ben at Qb.

But he was awful.

And now he's going to get what amounts up to 6 mil this season.

Saw in Roto it's the same amount Marshall is getting from the Gmen.

The Bears just paid M Wheaton a lot of money.

I thought he would have a solid season going into last season with Big Ben at Qb.

But he was awful.

And now he's going to get what amounts up to 6 mil this season.

Saw in Roto it's the same amount Marshall is getting from the Gmen.

Well Ryan Pace isn't all that good of a GM. Well most GMS aren't all that good at their jobs imo, so maybe he is average. He is a master at getting decent- solid players while avoiding potential stars, imo at least. I wonder how far the Bears were off from getting one of the top corner backs in free agency. I would have rather payes them 4 million more per year and find some league minimum receiver than waste 12 mil on Marcus freaking Wheaton.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/0/football-headlines?rw=1

Mike Giardi if Comcast SportsNet New England reports restricted free agent CB Malcolm Butler wants out of Foxboro.

Per Giardi, Butler is "extremely frustrated" by the Patriots' willingness to trade him and commitment to Stephon Gilmore as one of the NFL's highest-paid cornerbacks. The Patriots wanted to deal Butler to New Orleans, but could not because Butler refused to sign his one-year restricted tender. One way the Pats could appease Butler is by giving him a big contract. That ship may have sailed, however, due to the money they invested in Gilmore.

He wouldn't sign his tender so that the Patriots would be able to trade him, and then turns around to say he wants off the Pats? He just won his second super bowl and will be due a big time contract once he is an unrestricted free agent. Shut up and quit crying.

Trade Butler to the Eagles. It's only fair after they got reamed by the Eric Rowe trade

• Like 1

Am I just not seeing dontari poe?

Am I just not seeing dontari poe?

He's on the DL list. Defensive lineman are sorted by DE and DT and then in alphabetical order (first name). Just scroll down to the DT's and you should see him.

He's on the DL list. Defensive lineman are sorted by DE and DT and then in alphabetical order (first name). Just scroll down to the DT's and you should see him.

Oh, there he is. Thanks - I didn't realize that DTs were at the end of that list.

:(

Jason Pierre-Paul agrees to new four year deal to stay with the Giants.

Glad this worked out for both sides. JPP obviously did something extremely stupid, but he handled it about as maturely as possible and found a way to come back and still be productive.

It also though put the Giants in a precarious situation because they had to adapt on the fly to a tough line negotiating stance with JPP and his representatives, which had the potential to create an irreconcilable strain on their relationship.

Nice to see both parties were able to be civil and come to an agreement after a long period of uncomfortable negotiations.

I agree about JPP , and history doesn't always repeat itself but there has been scary trend of players leaving NY football Giants and not getting close to the success they had here.

We will see with Victor Cruz

I think Victor Cruz isn't even close to being the player he was before he was injured.

So he would be a weak one to base those facts on.