Sign in to follow this  
WhoDat

ok, ALOT of work and many many trades.....

I think I'm about as set as 1 culd be for the upcoming season with this team (see signature)

This is our 1st year IDP and we did an auction draft...

my starters are in "bold!"....

I think now is a wait and see time, right? We start qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1 te, 1 flex (rb,wr,te),k, 2 dl, 2lb, 2db 1 flex(dl, lb, db)

You see any "holes" that need mending?

:huh:

I'm just not real big on the RB's. LT will put up the numbers, duece is gonna split time with Bush and Dillon is not getting any younger and Maroney is not bad.

I'm just not real big on the RB's. LT will put up the numbers, duece is gonna split time with Bush and Dillon is not getting any younger and Maroney is not bad.

I'm hearing what you say, but in a 16 team dynasty league where we can start up to 3 RB's, I am 1 of the few teams that can(advantage I think)

Now on the bright side, I do have D.Rhodes, LenDale White, J.Norwood and others to count on when the injury bug starts to hit..

Dillon should have 1 last hurrah.. You are right Deuce will split.. But with 16 teams all trying to field 2 RB's minimal, my depth I feel is golden...

incredible team. romo is the best player on your roster according to pre-season stats.

seriously, you are a rock for a 16 team league. can you list the other team that might give you competition?

That is a VERY GOOD roster for a 16-team league. It's difficult in a league that size having 2 starting RBs at all. Plus you have two good WRs. Well done!