Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Joseph Randle could be the best handcuff out there

did a frequency analysis of randle's carries to see if the numbers show what i suspected--that randle is a feast-or-famine runner. turns out, he's been a little more solid than i expected. of his 34 carries, 10 have been for 2 yards or less, but 11 have been for 6 or more. the balance are 3-5. the analysis is posted over on bloggingtheboys.com if anyone is interested.

does anyone know of a data source that gives yardage for each rushing attempt over the season? i'd like to do this for more RBs, but going through the play-by-play for 14 games sucked, even with only 34 carries.

Gaw damn...you lost me at data source.

comin home to roost.

I went ahead and picked up Randle just in case he starts on Sunday. What is the general sense regarding Murray's role? I saw he practiced today, so I'm already thinking Randle may not be a viable option...

Murray owner in my auction league I'm facing in the championship must've been a sleep at the wheel cuz I nabbed Randle for my last $1 in FAAB.

Can't imagine how pissed he'll be if Murray doesn't play & could've had Randle for a measly $2 in the championship.