Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

2012 NFL Draft Weekend Division Thread: NFC East

Is it too much to hope they're trying to trade Cousins for picks next year?

At least the Skins are finally taking guards. Nice! I've been hoping for 0-lineman all draft and they now have two.

I missed the last couple of hours of the draft doing yard work...has Washington picked any more quarterbacks. :banana:

Skins seem to be lazy scouting. Last year they load up on Nebraska players. This year is SMU with two picks. Not happy they took a throw away in the 6th on some kid from SMU who won't make the team just because they were scouting in town.

EDIT: THEY JUSY DID IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER IOWA KID!!!!!

WTF. Someone hire some scouts for Washington. Hate locking onto one or two schools. What is this amateur hour drafting! :thumbsdown:

Last year they took Helu, which was smart, and wasted the next pick on Niles Paul...who sucks.

I didn't write THIS, but saw it on a Cowboy forum and fully agree....

DALLAS

"Put Morris Claiborne and Brandon Carr in our lineup LAST year, and the Giants get a whoopin' from us TWICE, don't make the playoffs, and finish with a losing record."

:pointstosky:

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on these forums.

Yeah, the eagles had a nice draft. Got to move on from vick though.

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on these forums.

How so Einstein ?

Dallas had them beat only to blow the leads late due to a pathetic secondary.

The Cowboys secondary makes Eli Manning seem elite.

How so Einstein ?

Two Super Bowls and Two Super Bowl MVPs make him elite. He's gonna make Claiborne look like he was lucky to score in the single digits on the Wonderlic this year.

For the first time in recent draft memory... I'm actually loving the Eagles' picks.

I think the Iggs had a great draft. Cox is going to be a monster in that scheme I think - prolly going to be a major thorn in the side of my boys for many years.

Yeah, the eagles had a nice draft. Got to move on from vick though.

They're committed to him, at least in the short term. My only hope is he gets a career ending injury and Foles or Kafka can step up to be an elite NFL QB. Chances are slim, but Vick is not the answer. But it's too late now.

I think the Iggs had a great draft. Cox is going to be a monster in that scheme I think - prolly going to be a major thorn in the side of my boys for many years.

Getting rid of Asante and this draft can do nothing but good things... With it all riding on Juan focking Castillo to make it work :lol:

You may want to remember that even with the absolute focking train wreck that was the Eagles last year... we still ended up ahead of your Boys. :banana:

;)

How so Einstein ?

Also that was some late lead they blew in the second game when they were down 21-0. That's an excellent memory you have there!

Getting rid of Asante and this draft can do nothing but good things... With it all riding on Juan focking Castillo to make it work :lol:

You may want to remember that even with the absolute focking train wreck that was the Eagles last year... we still ended up ahead of your Boys. :banana:

;)

Oh yea, and prolly this year too. We improved in some areas - but we still have way too many holes to contend seriously. Our interior offensive line is weak, we're soft at safety, outside of Ware we've no real pass rush, and our only 2 sure fire wrs are injury prone. If things go right I think we could get to 10-6, 11-5 with some fairy dust. But I also could see us going 7-9.