Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The NCAAs hat tourney challenge

Baylor

Kansas

West Virginia

K-State

Kansas over West Virginia in the final. You're welcome.

:lol:

nice showing from the Midwest as I make a run on hats as the Jayhawks work their way towards their 6th NC!

nice showing from the Midwest as I make a run on hats as the Jayhawks work their way towards their 6th NC!

You know that probably goes through us right? And we sort of like playing in Kansas City. :)

Oh and we aren't even a week from you losing to TCU and US blowing them out by 20.

Kansas city will be on fire if isu and Ku meet in KC.

You know that probably goes through us right? And we sort of like playing in Kansas City. :)

Oh and we aren't even a week from you losing to TCU and US blowing them out by 20.

Kansas city will be on fire if isu and Ku meet in KC.

you blew your wad, Nevada gonna upset that ass :ninja:

you blew your wad, Nevada gonna upset that ass :ninja:

Not a bad wad to blow...??

We werent winning a national title anyway. Guessing KU isnt either.

Not a bad wad to blow...??

We werent winning a national title anyway. Guessing KU isnt either.

I don't see it either. And damn you all have some annoying a$$ fans. Almost as bad as MU fans. :ninja:

KU can beat anybody, they have proven that with some of their games played. And they've also shown they can win close games. They have a great frontcourt and can shoot the 3. My concerns is down low, and whether we can handle a team that has some size down low. If Azabuike had been playing all year and had seen continuous improvement maybe, but right now I don't think so. However, I wouldn't count this team out. If we can get out of Tulsa unscathed, then it's basically two home games on the way to the Final 4, unless as you mention ISU makes it then at worst it looks like a 50/ 50 crowd. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team lose their first game or win it all. My guess is somewhere in the middle :ninja:

I don't see it either. And damn you all have some annoying a$$ fans. Almost as bad as MU fans. :ninja:

KU can beat anybody, they have proven that with some of their games played. And they've also shown they can win close games. They have a great frontcourt and can shoot the 3. My concerns is down low, and whether we can handle a team that has some size down low. If Azabuike had been playing all year and had seen continuous improvement maybe, but right now I don't think so. However, I wouldn't count this team out. If we can get out of Tulsa unscathed, then it's basically two home games on the way to the Final 4, unless as you mention ISU makes it then at worst it looks like a 50/ 50 crowd. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team lose their first game or win it all. My guess is somewhere in the middle :ninja:

Yeah I will give you our fan base is really annoying when it comes to officiating. We have a certain percentage of fans it always think we are getting screwed. It annoys me too.

The only thing with Kansas this year is I don't feel like it's as good a defensive team as they have had in the past. Other than that it seems like it's same old Kansas. Really good guards.

And yes I feel the same. Nevada beating Iowa State wouldn't surprise me. And an elite 8 run wouldn't surprise me. I mean if we are going to have to play a number 1 seed eventually I'd rather play a team we are familiar with in an arena we just won 3 straight. Can't ask for much more than that.

I'll accept any challengers throughout the tourney. Also, I don't know about you guys but I get a lot more use out of my team's gear. That said if someone beats me and wants something from their team or another team they like, and within reason ($25-30) I'll meet your request. Hat, shirt, whatever.

From you guys, if you don't mind I'd prefer to wait till prices drop and get something timely, like a regional champion ku hat or national champion ku hat :thumbsup:

Or pats you can grab me something relative to 13 big 12 titles in a row after we beat those spartys :thumbsup:

Kentucky

at this point your opponents much confirm the matchup since you are trying to claim a team after the bracket has been announced.

Baylor <_<

I'll accept any challengers throughout the tourney. Also, I don't know about you guys but I get a lot more use out of my team's gear. That said if someone beats me and wants something from their team or another team they like, and within reason ($25-30) I'll meet your request. Hat, shirt, whatever.

From you guys, if you don't mind I'd prefer to wait till prices drop and get something timely, like a regional champion ku hat or national champion ku hat :thumbsup:

Or pats you can grab me something relative to 13 big 12 titles in a row after we beat those spartys :thumbsup:

I have a ton of shirts that I use to work out in. Too many Louisville, Kansas, and Virginia hats to count as well. Last year MSU lost early so I didn't have to buy anything there and Nova won so I made out pretty good.

Hoping we have a matchup CMH :thumbsup:

I have a ton of shirts that I use to work out in. Too many Louisville, Kansas, and Virginia hats to count as well. Last year MSU lost early so I didn't have to buy anything there and Nova won so I made out pretty good.

I'll be at the game with my oldest two if it happens :banana:

In '08 I made out like a bandit. Ended up with the official regional final and ncca champ hats. My son is actually wearing the NC hat this weekend one of you guys bought me. That's the potential I like here, if your team wins you have a chance to get something timely from that year. Can also wait till prices drop and it doesn't matter. That's what I have liked the best.

I ALWAYS wear my Kansas hoodie when I snow blower. Rock chalk Jay hawk! Thanks cmh

• Like 1

Looks like i have two matchups in round two: with cdub (nc vs ark) and cmh (mich state vs ku).

Good luck, boys.

I see a split in my future.

Looks like i have two matchups in round two: with cdub (nc vs ark) and cmh (mich state vs ku).

Good luck, boys.

I see a split in my future.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG!

Best Ned Beatty imitation i have heard on a while.

Michigan seems like a team of destiny. Not the true definition of a "Cinderella" in the tourny, but they are THE Cinderella of this tourny.

Got me a hat :banana:

Good luck Crack attack. I got your pm. I can go ahead and send you the hat you want and we can just play for another here if you want

:cheers:

I doubt WVU gets past Bucknell...

wvu gonna take down them bulldogs :banana:

Also, damn you k-state :mad:

Won one and lost one yesterday. I can either send my info to CDub and get info from CMH. Or if you guys are cool I can just net out and have CDub pay CMH. Either way works for me, just let me know.

wvu gonna take down them bulldogs :banana:

Also, damn you k-state :mad:

I hope you are right... WVU played one of their best games against Notre Dame and they will need that again on Thursday...

Baylor

Kansas

West Virginia

K-State

Kansas over West Virginia in the final. You're welcome.

can someone please remind me which conference has the most teams left in the sweet 16? :banana:

can someone please remind me which conference has the most teams left in the sweet 16? :banana:

Big Ten, Big 12, SEC and Pac-12...

Don't the Big Ten and Big 12 both have 3?

Finally watched Lonzo Ball.. Yea his pop may be a quack, but that kid sure is damn good.

Duke. :lol:

Seriously. Are there any Duke "Fans" out there. Easily the most hateable school year-in and year-out.

Seriously. Are there any Duke "Fans" out there. Easily the most hateable school year-in and year-out.

I don't know of any - I mean none... I know a few Notre Dame alums/fans, and I don't even think they are hated as much as the Dookies.

strike,

<_< B)

i like the 47 hats...i'll give you a sympathy f and will pick the 20 buck job

CMH and CDub, let me know if my plan discussed earlier works for you guys.

strike,

<_< B)

i like the 47 hats...i'll give you a sympathy f and will pick the 20 buck job

What? :confused:

I wouldn't pick them year in and year out if I wasn't a fan.

:dunno:

I don't mind that pats

:doh:

nevermind

I don't mind that pats

a Detroit tigers hat it is