Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

geek bracket for sh1ts and giggles

Yeah, not too shabby so far. Your only loss is Princeton?

I've lost two; Northwestern and St. Mary's. Got the Xavier and MTS upsets.

I've lost two; Northwestern and St. Mary's. Got the Xavier and MTS upsets.

I got those too. Woo...But thought Wiscy would blow it and I had VCU upsetting. Didn't think Northwestern would get past th first round. In truth they shouldn't have it it wasn't for major fock ups by Vandy

I don't do brackets no mo

I got those too. Woo...But thought Wiscy would blow it and I had VCU upsetting. Didn't think Northwestern would get past th first round. In truth they shouldn't have it it wasn't for major fock ups by Vandy

I went with Vandy because (1) Northwestern's first trip, and (2) their upside is higher. I tend to lean to picking the team I think that on their best night is the better team (hence UCLA winning it all in my bracket). But Vandy has been Jekyll and Hyde all year. Oh well, if I knew what I was doing I'd be making money at it. :cheers:

I went with Vandy because (1) Northwestern's first trip, and (2) their upside is higher. I tend to lean to picking the team I think that on their best night is the better team (hence UCLA winning it all in my bracket). But Vandy has been Jekyll and Hyde all year. Oh well, if I knew what I was doing I'd be making money at it. :cheers:

Vandy blew it. But I grew up in Evanston so I have no issue with NW making a run!!! First time for them. Fun to watch, they are acting like they all got laid for the first time

I won 100 bucks so far on my tournament box.

I'm absolutely hating these DirecTV commercials with that annoying wedding singer guy.

Ha crap ive been.enjoying them.

I cant stand the gatorade bars where HS kids are inaudibly singing a Kanye song with food in their mouth.

I cant stand the gatorade bars where HS kids are inaudibly singing a Kanye song with food in their mouth.

That Gatorade one is horrible. They made the list.

Ha! I love that one. I was gonna ask my daughter what song that was. I could listen to that commercial on loop. :D

Ha! I love that one. I was gonna ask my daughter what song that was. I could listen to that commercial on loop. :D

Well.....shiit.

Off to a bad start today. Guess I shouldn't have drunk the Notre Dame koolaid. <_<

Off to a bad start today. Guess I shouldn't have drunk the Notre Dame koolaid. <_<

I haven't watched WV play until today. They might give the Zags a run for their money and I have the Zags in the finals.

I'm half tempted to call DirecTV and tell them to come pick up their sh1t, I'm switching to Dish.

Woot!!!!

LET'S GO...

...MOUNTAINEERS!!!

I quoted this mostly as proof that posty likes something... anything...

• Like 1

I quoted this mostly as proof that posty likes something... anything...

Well I did go to school there...

Focking Villanova; had them going to the final game (but losing... woo hoo!). :wall:

Alright, back to fun things: CBS has some smoking hot sideline reporters. Jamie Erdahl (NW/Zags game):

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=591&q=jamie+erdahl&oq=jamie+erd&gs_l=img.1.2.0l6.1590.3481.0.7201.10.9.0.1.1.0.118.747.6j2.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.9.749.0.nUHSzyH6SOk#imgrc=_

:wub:

Senior leadership over young talent = ku > spartys and pats owing me a hat :thumbsup:

Big win for Michigan. Awesome.

I'm a Sparty and I even liked this win.

Man I hope MSU beats Kansas but I'm not feeling it.

I'm a Sparty and I even liked this win.

Man I hope MSU beats Kansas but I'm not feeling it.

I'll be rooting for them too. I don't put anything past Izzo in the tourney. Would be nice to have 4 Big Ten teams in the Sweet 16.

Good luck. :cheers:

I'll be rooting for them too. I don't put anything past Izzo in the tourney. Would be nice to have 4 Big Ten teams in the Sweet 16.

Good luck. :cheers:

I'm on a damn plane during the game..so won't get to see it. Damnit

I'm on a damn plane during the game..so won't get to see it. Damnit

I know a guy who knows a guy that said you can watch games on the internet. :shocking:

You can't stream it on your phone?

I'm here in Tulsa and fock you guys :mad:

I haven't done very good thus far but still have 7 out of elite 8 left and all my final 4 teams remaining :dunno:

Ive been saying this all along but ku has no depth down low behind Lucas. After azabuike got hurt things changed, and we'd be a different team if he was playing now. Self seems so upset with Carlton bragg's play we're now seeing Dwight coleby get playing time

:mellow:

Coleby actually giving us some quality minutes

My daughter made friends with Jake Lindsey's little sister at the pool as we're staying at the same hotel as Baylor. Go bears!

My daughter made friends with Jake Lindsey's little sister at the pool as we're staying at the same hotel as Baylor. Go bears!

Can size!!!!??