Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Altered Carbon on the netflixes

Sci fi goodness!!

So much nudidities!!!

Excellent story!

Did I mention the nudities?

Pretty good.. read the book a long time ago. Just downloaded the next 2 books.

Oooh...books???? Im on it!!

• Like 1

Pretty good.. read the book a long time ago. Just downloaded the next 2 books.

Oooh...books???? Im on it!!

We're talking full frontal people. Lots of titties and vag. So that means this series gets no lower than a "B" rating in my book. I loved the Blade Runner vibe and the special effects were top notch. Although, I thought the ending kind of fell a little flat. Too much monologing by the bad guy.

I'm definately in for Season 2, if there is one.

I'm on episode 3. I'm gonna need a ELI5 or rewatch.

Maybe Ill check this out. So many shows I want to either rewatch or start. Never seen The Black list, heard good things. Wanted to rewatch the Sopranos, been a long time and missed some seasons I think. Also wanted to rewatch Breaking bad.

Ill check it out. I hope its better than some of the others Ive tried and gave up on lately.

Travelers, meh

Orphan Black, meh

Doctor Who, meh

Im better off watching Andy Griffith reruns.

Maybe Ill check this out. So many shows I want to either rewatch or start. Never seen The Black list, heard good things. Wanted to rewatch the Sopranos, been a long time and missed some seasons I think. Also wanted to rewatch Breaking bad.

I just finished the Sopranos. Its worth a rewatch for sure. Im on Band of Brothers now, (first time), then Im gonna give the Wire a shot since Ive never seen it.

Goodfellas and The Godfather are on Netflix in case some of you felt like rewatching them

I just finished the Sopranos. Its worth a rewatch for sure. Im on Band of Brothers now, (first time), then Im gonna give the Wire a shot since Ive never seen it.

Good choices, if you have interest in the source material you cant go wrong there.
  • Like 1

BoB - is just so good. All time great.

The Wire - terrific but tough at first. Lots of street jargon, hard to understand and almost seems like theyre trying too hard to be authentic. Great once u get used to it.

• Like 1

Goodfellas and The Godfather are on Netflix in case some of you felt like rewatching them

Any decent American male should own both of them.

I wouldn't bother with the blacklist for now. There are a shlt ton of episodes. It got quite redundant and annoying imo.

We're talking full frontal people. Lots of titties and vag.

Just watched episode 2. You weren't kidding about full frontal! Even when clothed there doesn't seem to be very many bras in what is apparently a chilly future. Fingers crossed that the Mexican cop gets naked -- nice rack and ass from what they've shown so far. :thumbsup: