Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

CNN legit news source ? Or part of the democrat machine ?

It's almost weird, thier coverage always seems to be slanted in one direction.

Does anyone actually consider them a real source of unbiased balanced news ?

Theyre all part of the same machine. There is only one team.

They slant left. They're no fox(hard right) or msnbc (hard left), but they are slanted.

They slant left. They're no fox(hard right) or msnbc (hard left), but they are slanted.

Spot on.

Gotta love Drobe.

'Here is a question I pose to you and here is the only answer I will accept....Discuss"

• Like 2

Its seems the trump coverage which there is a lot of is really weighted in one direction.

Maybe its me.

:lol:

Its seems the trump coverage which there is a lot of is really weighted in one direction.

Maybe its me.

:lol:

Weighted left. Like everyone is saying, but I haven't seen them using hyperbole, anger, hate, nastiness like MSNBC :dunno:

"I'll try understatements of the Century for $1,000.00 Alex"

:doh:

:dunno: they're not anywhere near msnbc slant. That was my point.

:dunno: they're not anywhere near msnbc slant. That was my point.

MSNBC is pretty bad but have you been watching CNN leading up to and after the Memo release?

Yes, Foxnews leans right most certainly but they at least employ some left leaners (Juan Williams, Sheppard Smith, etc) that are permitted to speak.

CNN is MSNBC lite.

Why doesnt anybody report on his dignity and class?

MSNBC is pretty bad but have you been watching CNN leading up to and after the Memo release?

Yes, Foxnews leans right most certainly but they at least employ some left leaners (Juan Williams, Sheppard Smith, etc) that are permitted to speak.

CNN is MSNBC lite.

Actually MSNBC had 3 shows hosted by life long republicans. Let me know when Fox hires liberals to host shows.

But yes, CNN is slanted left, not msnbc left, but slanted left. Just what I said.

Why doesnt anybody report on his dignity and class?

Like questioning his handshakes, food condiments, etc?

In barbaric times, perhaps a barbarian is needed.

CNN is MSNBC lite.

If Sheppard Smith is a leftist joe Scarborough is a righty

They've been the Clinton News Network since the 90's

Actually MSNBC had 3 shows hosted by life long republicans. Let me know when Fox hires liberals to host shows.

But yes, CNN is slanted left, not msnbc left, but slanted left. Just what I said.

http://www.foxnews.com/person/w/juan-williams.html Co-Host of 'The Five'

http://www.foxnews.com/shows/shepard-smith.html Hosts the 4 PM show

:dunno:

If Sheppard Smith is a leftist joe Scarborough is a righty

Scarborough is another life long republican. He and Smith aren't "far enough" right to be considered conservative these days. Welcome to today's political climate.

Scarborough is another life long republican. He and Smith aren't "far enough" right to be considered conservative these days. Welcome to today's political climate.

He's been foaming at the mouth against Trump since being passed over. He and Mika...............

He's been foaming at the mouth against Trump since being passed over. He and Mika...............

So??? Not liking Trump doesn't make someone liberal.

You obviously have not watched CNN since Trump won the Republican nomination.

They have been 100% anti-Trump, 24/7. On election night they said Trump was elected because of racists in America.

They put out fake news on a weekly basis that they have to retract.

Their on air personalities get so worked up over Trump they literally cry on live tv on a weekly basis.

CNN is 100% government (dem) controlled propaganda.

MSNBC at least has some semblance of a news organization (no matter how biased they are)

CNN is nothing more than emotional screeching designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator in society.

It is fun to watch CNN though, their melt downs are almost as entertaining as the lunatics over at r/politics.

Shep Smith is like a white version of Don Lemon. (effeminate, emotional, loves the d)

Smith isn't liberal, and Juan is a co host. I'm talking own show. Like Hannity. MSNBC had 3, now 2, and one with a co host.

You've never heard of a liberal republican? Nelson Rockefeller was a prominent one. How about a conservative democrat? Joe Manchin is an example.

You obviously have not watched CNN since Trump won the Republican nomination.

They have been 100% anti-Trump, 24/7. On election night they said Trump was elected because of racists in America.

They put out fake news on a weekly basis that they have to retract.

Their on air personalities get so worked up over Trump they literally ###### cry on live tv on a weekly basis.

CNN is 100% government (dem) controlled propaganda.

MSNBC at least has some semblance of a news organization (no matter how biased they are)

CNN is nothing more than emotional screeching designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator in society.

It is fun to watch CNN though, their melt downs are almost as entertaining as the lunatics over at r/politics.

I don't watch much CNN, so you could be right. I have certain news "anchors" I like, and I tend to watch those individuals. I like Chris Wallace, Hugh Hewitt, Chris Cuomo, Brett Baier, Nicole Wallace. Maybe others. Most of those are conservatives.

So??? Not liking Trump doesn't make someone liberal.

What's your point?

Bias can have dire consequences as we've seen with Strzok, Page, McCabe, Ohr, Steele, etc........ Some people hate so much their capacity to remain objective is non-existent.

Whatever happened to journalists just reporting the facts? Has CNN, MSNBC even covered some of the more damning parts of the conspiracies rocking the Democrats? Awan/Wasserman Schultz?

You've never heard of a liberal republican? Nelson Rockefeller was a prominent one. How about a conservative democrat? Joe Manchin is an example.

Of course. I guess I just haven't seen the vitriol toward Smith until he became outspoken towards Trump. Same with Megyn Kelly. Once they showed dislike of a "Republican" president, fox viewers labeled them liberal :dunno:

It's funny that people aren't getting it. There are democrats, republicans and Trump. He is not part of the establishment, so acting like a criticism from an establishment republican means anything is foolish. They hate him just as much as the democrats do.

It's funny that people aren't getting it. There are democrats, republicans and Trump. He is not part of the establishment, so acting like a criticism from an establishment republican means anything is foolish. They hate him just as much as the democrats do.

yes, it will soon be revealed that a few Republican politicians were paid by the clinton campaign to be anti trump. McCain is one of them. :ninja:
  • Like 1

Of course. I guess I just haven't seen the vitriol toward Smith until he became outspoken towards Trump. Same with Megyn Kelly. Once they showed dislike of a "Republican" president, fox viewers labeled them liberal :dunno:

The left need to take most of the credit for that. Trump's faced an all out assault since before the election (both politically i.e. spying by Obama, etc and personally) by the MSM. With each attack, whether legit or otherwise just draws his base tighter together now.

It's clear.

Bias can have dire consequences as we've seen with Strzok, Page, McCabe, Ohr, Steele, etc........ Some people hate so much their capacity to remain objective is non-existent.

Whatever happened to journalists just reporting the facts? Has CNN, MSNBC even covered some of the more damning parts of the conspiracies rocking the Democrats? Awan/Wasserman Schultz?

Scarborough isn't a journalist. Just like Hannity isn't. There's a difference between opinion talk shows, like Morning Joe, Hannity, Chris Matthews, Maddow etc. Those are opinion, pandering, type shows.

What's sad is having to wade through opinion fluff nonsense to get to actual news, on 24 hr NEWS channels.

yes, it will soon be revealed that a few Republican politicians were paid by the clinton campaign to be anti trump. McCain is one of them. :ninja:

Read the Exec Order..................he's going after them as well.

The left need to take most of the credit for that. Trump's faced an all out assault since before the election (both politically i.e. spying by Obama, etc and personally) by the MSM. With each attack, whether legit or otherwise just draws his base tighter together now.

It's clear.

So Republicans are eating their own :dunno:

or weeding out the bad eggs

So like I said earlier. "Not conservative enough". I think that's bad for a major party to do, but who knows. The left has been doing it for years (shifting further and further left) and look what happened. I guess we'll see. :dunno: