Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

CNN legit news source ? Or part of the democrat machine ?

Anyone trying to act like CNN is somehow sonfar left but still believes in FoxNews should never be listened to. Good lord people. And some of yiubare the same who post crap from ConservativeTreehouse and GatewayPundit.

Do you even see how foolish that is?

Anyone trying to act like CNN is somehow sonfar left but still believes in FoxNews should never be listened to. Good lord people. And some of yiubare the same who post crap from ConservativeTreehouse and GatewayPundit.

do you get paid for typing like you have marbles in your mouth ?
  • Like 2

do you get paid for typing like you have marbles in your mouth ?

Speaking of guy who complains about biased reporting yet posts from the most biased sources...

Drobs...you are exhibit A in that discussion.

Speaking of guy who complains about biased reporting yet posts from the most biased sources...

Drobs...you are exhibit A in that discussion.

good job, first post in 3213 that wasn't marble moufed.

There is no left or right. There is Jew media and non jew media.

Like I said, I don't count any of them as news organizations anymore. If I want the news, I watch The Big Three Networks.

CNN's playing the game just like foxes. If you've heard the head of CNN talk, he sounds a hell of a lot like Fox executive. The do they care? The ratings are through the roof.

As far as anti Trump? It's just because the guy presents an easy story that brings eyeballs. As much as the idiots on this board don't have any memories, Obama and manderson Cooper pretty much hated each other for most of the time.

CNN gets it. Race-baiting, now gyno baiting it's all ratings.

I like Chris Wallace on Fox. And Shepard Smith. As far as flushing out a long and complex story? I do like Maddow. Just because she dedicates a whole hour to piecing everything together bit by bit. But there's no doubting what her leanings are. She reminds me of a female version of olberman, only smarter and less smarmy.

CNN is unwatchable. But at some point fox has to be held accountable. Trump is using them as His daily briefing. And when they up? Trump fucks up. And that's a dangerous combination.

At one time I looked at CNN as THE ONLY legit source of news. That stopped sometime during George W's first term. They went from trying to be right to trying to be first and they sucked at it. Now. Now they might as well call themselves Democratic News Network. They are MSNBC light and a laughing stock.

• Like 1

CNN, fake newsing it since the first gulf war.

...their coverage of that first wave of attacks in Baghdad was very good.

:dunno: they're not anywhere near msnbc slant. That was my point.

I agree that they aren't MSNBC hard left, but they're not slight left either. If MSNBC if full tilt left then CNN is 3/4 tilt.

Cmon sho... surely you remember that thread from a few years ago where I categorically proved that CNN news is more left than Fox news (not Hannity etc.) is right? You were the primary person I proved it to, heck even using links you provided. This whole "MSNBC far left, Fox far right, CNN a little left" stuff is crap.

Part of the problem is that the "zero axis" for MSM is a fairly far left starting point. So if CNN goes a little left of that, it is still far left from an absolute perspective but not a relative perspective. HTH

• Like 1

Like I said, I don't count any of them as news organizations anymore. If I want the news, I watch The Big Three Networks.

:lol:

Current Foxnews and CNN headline stories

Foxnews - DNC Dead Broke..Party fund raising hits wall as GOP sits flush with cash ahead of midterm elections.

CNN - Gowdy..Memo has no impact on Russia probe.

Current Foxnews and CNN headline stories

Foxnews - DNC Dead Broke..Party fund raising hits wall as GOP sits flush with cash ahead of midterm elections.

CNN - Gowdy..Memo has no impact on Russia probe.

exactly

There is only one swamp and that is the DC Swamp! Reps, Dems, MSM, Hollywood, etc are all part of it. It is about money and power and you can see how they react when an outsider is elected and threatens their Utopia. Corruption, lies and hate are their main weapons.

• Like 1

I haven't tuned in MSNBC forever but if they are worse than CNN I find that hard to believe. CNN Is off the frickin rails.

But then again, I don't watch any news channel. And I will never know or understand why who reads you the news is so important(Maddow, Hannity, etc etc..) that part I will never ever understand.

We have CNN On in our office here, and everytime i Walk by the TV they are talking about Trump. So if MSNBC is worse, that would really be something!

There is only one swamp and that is the DC Swamp! Reps, Dems, MSM, Hollywood, etc are all part of it. It is about money and power and you can see how they react when an outsider is elected and threatens their Utopia. Corruption, lies and hate are their main weapons.

This sums it up and the fact they like to think they are the tolerant ones is a joke.

CNN cover the Grassley memo yesterday ? Today ? How about the new text drop ?

I bet they covered the hypothetical parade though.

:lol:

CNN Declared Trump ‘Bonkers’ for Saying Clinton, Dems Behind Dossier (from October)

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/donald-trump-conspiracy-dossier/index.html

But even by Trump standards, this morning's tweet is somewhat remarkable. He is suggesting that a dossier prepared by a former member of British intelligence has not only been totally discredited (it hasn't -- more on that in a minute) but that it might have been funded by some combination of Russia, the Democratic Party and, wait for it, the FBI!

The bigger issue -- at least to me -- is that Trump is suggesting that the dossier itself was funded by some combination of a foreign power, the opposition political party and a federal law enforcement agency.
The point here is that it is deeply irresponsible for a president of the United States to even flirt with this sort of conspiracy talk. You can love Donald Trump and still believe that the idea that the Russians, the Democrats and the FBI co-funded a dossier designed to discredit Trump's 2016 campaign is totally bonkers.

But, there is no plausible scenario by which what Trump suggested this morning -- a wide-scale conspiracy involving three separate actors across federal agencies and continents -- actually happened. That we can't (won't?) agree on that seemingly obvious fact is troubling.

Trump vs CNN:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohryCNP6uXSqXAoGA/giphy.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/2ke3rt8ver2f3/karatekid-trump-cnn.gif

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/276033-2/Donald-Trump-CNN-punching-dodges.gif

Boo hoo this horseshit about protecting FBI agents feelings. Too fockin bad. Nobody gave a shite about NYC cops feelings when some POS decided to shove a nightstick up a guys ass. We all heard it. The precious FBI choirboys can feel a little heat for once. It's good for ya.

Wall to wall coverage of the dems caught with their hand in the cookie jar (biggest corruption/criminal operation scandal in history).

Oh wait, never mind, Hope Hicks bad. :lol: they are the equivalent of SNL.

So do you carpet or use Hardwood for an Echo chamber?

You seem like a normal sane red blooded and red-pilled dude, on all matters not related to Trump.

Why do you hate Trump and MAGA?

I'd appreciate a sincere response, but I'll take a sarcastic one.

You seem like a normal sane red blooded and red-pilled dude, on all matters not related to Trump.

Why do you hate Trump and MAGA?

I'd appreciate a sincere response, but I'll take a sarcastic one.

he's still with her

Jake Tapper now saying that due process is not a Constitutional right.

These people have lost their minds.

In order to distract their viewers from the biggest scandal in the history of American politics they are attacking Trump for believing in due process.

In case anyone missed it, CNN, NYT, and the liberal media have spent the weekend lavishing North Korea's propaganda chief with praise, saying she "stole the show", "out shined Pence" and is North Korea's Ivanka.

https://i.redditmedia.com/C2PfocQ91pU8Tx59VMEFiazNJ_Z5ZCp86UH0MmokW5U.jpg?w=631&s=709aff54e83b3d5adcb77548b6a67c92

https://imgur.com/VQ2FrKJ

Collage of lunacy (or collage of CIA puppets):

https://i.imgur.com/fkDYtI7.jpg

From the CNN archives (08/01/1936)

https://i.redditmedia.com/DbgjAxpYPXQhzd87ooDu-2QodDSPoeYZu0uRjZ6TTeA.jpg?w=922&s=f1f9ce6c487256ccaee61486fd07e182

These are sick people.

yep, and sick focking losers around here defend them and hold them up as legit news sources. :lol: