Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Show Dogs’ Movie Pulled Amid Accusations it Groomed Kids for Pedophiles

When we talk about #pizzagate this is the sh1t we are talking about. Focking disgusting this sh1t happens and hollywood ground central it's also troubling members of this bored (we all know who they are) shrug it off as a conspiracy theory.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/filmmakers-apologize-childrens-movie-groom-kids-pedophiles/

What could have been solely a fun movie for kids that would get my highest recommendation is damaged by a dark and disturbing message hidden, not so subtly between the fluffy dogs and glamorous parties of the show dog lifestyle. As part of any dog show, contestants are judged on their abilities and physical attributes. One part, in particular, is the inspection of the dog’s private parts.

Since the inspection of the private parts will happen in the finals, Frank touches Max’s private parts to get him use to it. Of course, Max doesn’t like it and snaps at Frank for him to stop. Max is then told by the former champion, who has been through the process before, that he needs to go to his “zen place” while it happens so he can get through it. More attempts are made by Frank to touch Max’s private parts, but Max is still having trouble letting it happen and keeps snapping at him.

The dog is rewarded with advancing to the final round of the dog show after passing this barrier. Disturbingly, these are similar tactics child abusers use when grooming children — telling them to pretend they are somewhere else, and that they will get a reward for withstanding their discomfort.

I've never been to a dog show.

If inspecting canine genitalia is indeed part of the judging, I wouldn't want to be a judge.

Anyway, I think in a movie for kids that involves a dog show, this part of the competition should be ignored rather than highlighted. Of course, the TV/movie industry nowadays is full of sicko perverts who don't have much sense of what's appropriate for kids and what isn't so stuff like this oozes out every so often, but not nearly so frequently as their liberal biases.

Reminds me of the joke about the two guys walking down the street and they see a dog laying on his side licking his balls. One guy says to the other "Man, I wish I could do that" then the other guy replies "Ooooo he'll bite you"

• Like 1

Reminds me of the joke about the two guys walking down the street and they see a dog laying on his side licking his balls. One guy says to the other "Man, I wish I could do that" then the other guy replies "Ooooo he'll bite you"

😂

its ridiculous, its a kid movie, its filled with humor, and that was a funny part. While it wasn't necessary, its not "grooming". Its what is done at all dog shows

good job libs of attacking your own

I've never been to a dog show.

If inspecting canine genitalia is indeed part of the judging, I wouldn't want to be a judge.

Anyway, I think in a movie for kids that involves a dog show, this part of the competition should be ignored rather than highlighted. Of course, the TV/movie industry nowadays is full of sicko perverts who don't have much sense of what's appropriate for kids and what isn't so stuff like this oozes out every so often, but not nearly so frequently as their liberal biases.

This. Why even put it in movie? Maybe in the next deadpool

Yea kind of dumb to put it in the movie. Like we MUST put the scene where they check the balls and crack. Its importsnt to me!

probably because they just thought it was funny. It wasn't a pedo agenda, or they didn't think snowflakes would get offended. Maybe they just thought it was funny. And when I took the kids to see it, they laughed the whole movie, but the adults laughed most at this part. Movies for kids try to add adult humor all the time

probably because they just thought it was funny. It wasn't a pedo agenda, or they didn't think snowflakes would get offended. Maybe they just thought it was funny. And when I took the kids to see it, they laughed the whole movie, but the adults laughed most at this part. Movies for kids try to add adult humor all the time

Didnt the idior liberals get upset over that peter rabbit movie because it did something with someone who had an allergy? If they did that then they sure as hell would be up in arms over this

Every time you think you've read the dumbest sh!t you could possibly ever read here...

its ridiculous, its a kid movie, its filled with humor, and that was a funny part. While it wasn't necessary, its not "grooming". Its what is done at all dog shows

good job libs of attacking your own

It absolutely is grooming, and it's disgusting.

It absolutely is grooming, and it's disgusting.

its only grooming if you look for it, dont fall into the trap

the minute you can find offense in everything, the left has won the battle