Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Packers to hire Matt Lafleur

Packers offered the job to Titans' OC Matt LaFleur, per sources. Other HC candidates have been notified that they're out. So it looks like LaFleur in Green Bay.

Adam Scheftner

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't know enough about LaFleur.

Thoughts, anyone? should I be alarmed?

The way the NFL is going. He is 39. Offensive guy who has been in there with some of the best offensive guys in the NFL.

Im fine with the hire. I basically wanted him or Mcdaniels. All I cared about was getting a young creative guy.

People will point to last year Titans. But Mariota was in and out and plain sucks.

At the end of the day Rodgers has a guy he may get excited to work with. Pettine stays and GB gets out from under MM's offense.

He has been around the most innovative offensive minds ( McVay, Shanahan) as anyone. Titans are a weird team, hard to really know why the offense stalled at times. Mariota? Vrabel? Lafleur? It could be the shot in the arm rodgers needs.

He has been around the most innovative offensive minds ( McVay, Shanahan) as anyone. Titans are a weird team, hard to really know why the offense stalled at times. Mariota? Vrabel? Lafleur? It could be the shot in the arm rodgers needs.

The more I read about this, the more I like it. I wasn't sold on McDaniels and certainly not on Gase.

Seems risky to me. That Titan offense was painful to watch this year. Rodgers can make anyone look pretty good, though. If hired, for fantasy purposes, I'd downgrade Rodgers & Adams a bit and bump Mr Aaron Jones.

Mr Roto.

The more I read about this, the more I like it. I wasn't sold on McDaniels and certainly not on Gase.

Will be interesting to see which teams take a chance hiring McDaniels after he totally screwed the Colts. Would be sweet if the Frank Reich coached Colts end up going farther in the post season than Pats.

Sounds like a hockey name. Maybe he will be good teaching Rodgers about the blue line.

I like it. Some will say risky. Much rather risk for the potential of greatness than all the retread coaches that are mediocre at each stop but get more chances because they have done it before.

He's the guy who rallied the Average Joes over Globo-Gym in the Dodgeball Finals. True story, saw on the Ocho.

• Like 1

He's the guy who rallied the Average Joes over Globo-Gym in the Dodgeball Finals. True story, saw on the Ocho.

I was torn between this or I can't believe Matt Lauer found another gig

They need a qb who's team first orientated.

Not the selfish fragile overrated diva they've been riding to failure for how long now?

Trade him while people are still buffaloed by the bullsh!t.

Not the selfish fragile overrated diva they've been riding to failure for how long now?

F@ck off, drobeski. You have no idea what yur talking about. Stop being a hater.

Boom.

You won this thread.

F@ck off, drobeski. You have no idea what yur talking about. Stop being a hater.

Lol look at who’s calling someone a hater.

Lol look at who’s calling someone a hater.

I have zero patience for those that disparage Rodgers out of jealousy. Yeah, he's the best QB in the league hands down and some people just can't stand it.

That's not even debatable.

I have zero patience for those that disparage Rodgers out of jealousy. Yeah, he's the best QB in the league hands down and some people just can't stand it.

That's not even debatable.

One can have their own opinion.

Just calm down Francis.

It’s not a reflection on what’s real, it’s one person’s opinion.

Don’t take ownership of some ones opinion.

But I do read some of your post and you do seem to have a strong opinion yourself about many others post.

So just let it go.

Hey thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

One can have their own opinion.

Just calm down Francis.

It’s not a reflection on what’s real, it’s one person’s opinion.

Don’t take ownership of some ones opinion.

But I do read some of your post and you do seem to have a strong opinion yourself about many others post.

So just let it go.

Hey thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Hmmmm....obviously my sarcasm did not come thru appropriately.

Hmmmm....obviously my sarcasm did not come thru appropriately.

Jesus enjoyed sarcasm, unfortunately many of his followers are baffled by it.