Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

RAMADAN BOMBATHON *Religion of Peace Edition*

Yeah you're deflecting. I DONT gamble.

I'll give you another opportunity.....if you're so confident in how well we and other countries are vetting.....take the bet.

I'm not even using Europe where it's complete chaos right now. Here...United States.

Should be easy money since you guys dont seem to think they are a problem here.

You are asking peoples le to bet you about terrorism. That's sad and pathetic. Not deflecting at all.

Our vetting does not always have much to do with whether there will be a terrorist attack.

But you keep offering bets and claim you don't gamble...that's good stuff.

Shiit....with as much you guys bend over backwards to protect these countries that are proven harborers of terrorist.....could probably make some nice coin in your naivety.

Wanna take me up on that bet?

6 months with no immigrant attack (15 years or less here) killing 4 or more.

If you're so confident in these vetting processes, and there's no travel ban.....should be easy money for you guys.

Can you point me to where you're up in arms about Trump selling a bunch of weapons to the largest terrorist exporter in the world?

You are asking peoples le to bet you about terrorism. That's sad and pathetic. Not deflecting at all.

Our vetting does not always have much to do with whether there will be a terrorist attack.

But you keep offering bets and claim you don't gamble...that's good stuff.

Not surprised....run your mouth and then dont want to back it up.

Ok..since you dont want to gamble with money...how about a sig bet?

If not..youre showing what cowards you and newbs really are.

Can you point me to where you're up in arms about Trump selling a bunch of weapons to the largest terrorist exporter in the world?

Can you point me to where you guys were outraged when obama did it?

Id ask you to point where I ran my mouth about vetting or when an attack may happen. But I know you all are very sensitive about being asked to back up the BS claims you spew.

I'd say Iran is, but the Saudis are no Angels. You have to pick a side, and SA is the lesser of two evils. SA and Iran are fighting proxy wars, so you have to pick one.

I'd say Iran is, but the Saudis are no Angels. You have to pick a side, and SA is the lesser of two evils. SA and Iran are fighting proxy wars, so you have to pick one.

No, you really don't. Fock the whole region.

That's what we should do. Try to get some good old sectarian violence going. Sunni vs. shia, battle royale.

Id ask you to point where I ran my mouth about vetting or when an attack may happen. But I know you all are very sensitive about being asked to back up the BS claims you spew.

LOL.....deflect deflect deflect.

It's ok sweetie...we've got you on record...you won't back it up. Whine and complain about the travel ban....but then know the reason trump wants it is because of improper vetting.....and then know we won't go 6 months.

It's ok....nobody is surprised you guys folded.

Why are you guys wasting your Saturday arguing with this moron? Holy focking Christ. He has no sense, let it go.

LOL.....deflect deflect deflect.

It's ok sweetie...we've got you on record...you won't back it up. Whine and complain about the travel ban....but then know the reason trump wants it is because of improper vetting.....and then know we won't go 6 months.

It's ok....nobody is surprised you guys folded.

It was supposed to be temporary...90 days.

So the vetting is fixed right? They got on that and worked onvetting right? Or was that all bull too?

You do have me on record saying I disagreed with his travel bans and what they would do. My thoughts are backed by the courts and counter terrorism experts saying that his ban won't help but hurt us in the long run.

Nothing deflecting by in my posts...keep tryouts my chumpo

It was supposed to be temporary...90 days.

So the vetting is fixed right? They got on that and worked onvetting right? Or was that all bull too?

You do have me on record saying I disagreed with his travel bans and what they would do. My thoughts are backed by the courts and counter terrorism experts saying that his ban won't help but hurt us in the long run.

Nothing deflecting by in my posts...keep tryouts my chumpo

Haha..there is no ban...so this should be easy.

What a fockin coward.....biitch about a ban because you don't think it's needed...and then won't even do a sig bet.

So pathetic.

LOL Yeah, as if terrorism wasn't a problem under Bush. Or that the two wars Bush started have nothing to do with it. All I know is that neither Bush nor Obama said they'd destroy the threat in their first 30 days in office. But Trump did, How's that going? :doh:

In Bush's defense, he did track down and kill Bin Laden....

Can you point me to where you guys were outraged when obama did it?

I'm not the one crying about countries harboring terrorists...

I'm not the one crying about countries harboring terrorists...

And why would ya...why would ya.

Hmm.... sort of like trying to take credit for bin Laden even though Obama didn't want to be there and didn't w

ant to be in that war? Sort of like that?

:shocking: You really believe that sh1t, man? This is 100% wrong and ignorant. You fail Paying Attention 101.

Obama always called Afghanistan "the good war" and he focused attention there away from Iraq. After getting bin Laden, he'd hoped to withdraw from Afghanistan but he never carried through. ou may have noticed he never did end that war.

This is a voting guide from 2008:

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2008/president/issues/iraq.html

:shocking: You really believe that sh1t, man? This is 100% wrong and ignorant. You fail Paying Attention 101.

Obama always called Afghanistan "the good war" and he focused attention there away from Iraq. After getting bin Laden, he'd hoped to withdraw from Afghanistan but he never carried through. ou may have noticed he never did end that war.

This is a voting guide from 2008:

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2008/president/issues/iraq.html

Says right in your article....wants to be out immediately...completely in 16 months. (Shrug)

Haha..there is no ban...so this should be easy.

What a fockin coward.....biitch about a ban because you don't think it's needed...and then won't even do a sig bet.

So pathetic.

I didn't think it was needed. Nor a legal order. As multiple courts have agreed.

Pathetic are your lame attempts here and inability to form an argument worth a damn.

Again...if the ban was temporary to fix vetting...shouldn't they have worked on the vetting by now? It's been about 90 days since the original order.

Or was the temporary part very much BS? And do they not have a plan to even work on the vetting process?

please explain how you and I could make a bet when we'd both be on the same side. Are you on drugs or just stupid?

0 right? I mean Trump has a plan to wipe ISIS out in 30 days. It's been longer than that.

Surely the guy who claimed he knew more than all the generals and that it was so simple has it all fixed by now.

LOL. Another case of a bitter lib.

CNN even has a headline telling non-muslims how to conform to Ramadan rules. LOL.

This sh#t is gonna boil down to the libs and muslims vs the conservatives eventually. The libs are beginning to side with the muslims. When faced to choose "Trump" or muslims...their choice is obvious. And that is sad.

I didn't think it was needed. Nor a legal order. As multiple courts have agreed.

Pathetic are your lame attempts here and inability to form an argument worth a damn.

Again...if the ban was temporary to fix vetting...shouldn't they have worked on the vetting by now? It's been about 90 days since the original order.

Or was the temporary part very much BS? And do they not have a plan to even work on the vetting process?

You're missing the point entirely either through stupidity or just knowing you are wrong. I don't care about the vetting process. The point I was making and what the entire bet is based upon is that you goofballs act like there is no problem and that we shouldn't have a ban on these terrorists States for travel. My argument is that we can't properly vet these people and history has shown that we are not going 6 months without an immigrant related problem here.

So if you don't think there is a problem with immigration in our country of who we are allowing in whether it's on our side of the vetting or there's I don't really care. But if you don't think there is a major problem then this should be an easy bet for you.

LOL. Another case of a bitter lib.

CNN even has a headline telling non-muslims how to conform to Ramadan rules. LOL.

This sh#t is gonna boil down to the libs and muslims vs the conservatives eventually. The libs are beginning to side with the muslims. When faced to choose "Trump" or muslims...their choice is obvious. And that is sad.

What is sad...is you think you actually made a good point with this.

please explain how you and I could make a bet when we'd both be on the same side. Are you on drugs or just stupid?

Cool then you admit there is a problem with the vetting in those countries. It's about f****** time

Cool then you admit there is a problem with the vetting in those countries. It's about f****** time

yawn

yawn

Nah man..im glad youre coming around to what comrade tru....err...president trump is wanting. :)

You're the one who took a lot of drugs. Toot toot.

I'm not the only one that realizes where things are headed:

"The worst tweet actually belonged to a staff writer for The Washington Post (Tom McKay @thetomzone), who thinks the use of the military we pay so much for and work so hard to maintain has doomed us all.

“We are all going to die?” Seriously?

What do you expect Trump to do? Let Islamofascists flourish all throughout the region, killing and conquering as they please?

You can’t be both against bombing the Islamic State group and against the Islamist terrorist at the same time, unless you want American soldiers doing the fighting instead of American planes dropping bombs — and it’s pretty safe to say these people opposed to the bombing don’t want boots on the ground.

Denouncing American victories is not only anti-American, it’s pro-terrorist, whether those doing it realize it or not. These people need to shape up and realize that we have a president now who won’t permit terrorists to prosper any longer."

And so Trump is trying. He sees US as being first. He doesn't feel sorry for the bad guys like the libs. Did he crush Isis in 30 days? LOL. Nope. He is trying though. You can see by his comments he puts America first.

Obama and libs, feel sorry for them. Their heart aches for them. He pardoned them. Whatever. Do what you guys want. It's your choice, obviously. But when the bottom falls out...who is going to help you? Waving your d1ldos and multicolored flags and posting Utopian messages on social media, isn't going to help. Who's gonna come to your aid? More people armed with colored flags,d1ldos and picket signs? LOL.

Again...tubby...your point is so ridiculously wrong about what the "Libs" think or what Obama did in that region (you should look up there amount of munitions we dropped there). Trump is basically carrying on Obama era policy for fighting ISIS there. Though..we may kill more civilians considering the changes expected in the rules of engagement.

Says right in your article....wants to be out immediately...completely in 16 months. (Shrug)

That's Iraq and we weren't talking about that, it's not the part I'd linked. Obama labeled it (correctly IMO) as "the dumb war". ((And anyway after the election, during the two+ month transition, Bush negotiated an exit strategy from Iraq that Obama followed though on it.))

The point was we were talking about Afghanistan and bin Laden and you;d accused him of

" Hmm.... sort of like trying to take credit for bin Laden even though Obama didn't want to be there and didn't w

ant to be in that war? Sort of like that?"

which couldn't be further from the truth. 100% innacurate. Obama focused attention there away from Iraq and went after bin Laden, raising the troop levels to 100K early on and still leaving a residual force in place after he left.

I'd edited that post too, guess too slowly, to follow up Obama in Afghanistan after the election through the end of his administration so I'll throw that in again now:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/01/world/asia/obama-afghanistan-war.html?_r=0

Reality hits you hard bro!

https://imgoat.com/uploads/8f13708210/19612.jpg

Liberals once again can't think more than one step ahead.

1. Let them in

2. Muslim Explodes

3. I want to leave.

They can't even bring themselves to admit open boarders is a mistake. Nope they bring the problem to their front door step and instead of removing the problem they just leave.

• Like 1

The fun of the right...that they think there is nothing in between a ban and open "boarders"

Reality hits you hard bro!

https://imgoat.com/uploads/8f13708210/19612.jpg

Liberals once again can't think more than one step ahead.

1. Let them in

2. Muslim Explodes

3. I want to leave.

They can't even bring themselves to admit open boarders is a mistake. Nope they bring the problem to their front door step and instead of removing the problem they just leave.

:lol: :lol: Nice find :lol: :lol:

The fun of the right...that they think there is nothing in between a ban and open "boarders"

Not surprisingly....youve missed the point entirely...100%.

Maybe the libs want open boarders so the muslims can kill more Christians a.k.a. Conservative voters. Party before Country.

More nonsense

And what the Fock is a boarder?

In Bush's defense, he did track down and kill Bin Laden....

Bush's attempt to track down bin Laden is like the old joke:

A guy is standing under a streetlight examining the road when another guy walks by.

"Hey buddy what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my keys."

"When's the last time you saw them?"

"Oh, I pulled them out of my pocket when I was getting in my car and dropped them".

"So, where's your car?"

"It's that one over there."

"So why are you looking over here?"

"Oh the lighting is better over here."

Bush's attempt to track down bin Laden is like the old joke:

A guy is standing under a streetlight examining the road when another guy walks by.

"Hey buddy what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my keys."

"When's the last time you saw them?"

"Oh, I pulled them out of my pocket when I was getting in my car and dropped them".

"So, where's your car?"

"It's that one over there."

"So why are you looking over here?"

"Oh the lighting is better over here."

:lol:

41 attacks 451 deaths

a/o Day 8 (does not include London)

41 attacks 451 deaths

a/o Day 8 (does not include London)

the left says we should still let more of these people in.

Why didn't Obama get rid of these guys? They were doing all the planning and intelligence on his watch.

Oh...wait...Obama and these focks are cut from the same slab. Blood is thicker than water.

And this is partly why the libs are backing the terrorists. Conservatives make comments like this (like mine) and the libs reaction is to push back. So they "push back" in the form of criticizing Trump and Trump voters to the point of wishing for the terrorists to hit.

Half of us are against these focks and want them thrown out of our country. Half of us are butt hurt for them.

Sad. Again. The line in the sand is drawn. Which side ya on?

Why didn't Obama get rid of these guys? They were doing all the planning and intelligence on his watch.

Oh...wait...Obama and these focks are cut from the same slab. Blood is thicker than water.

And this is partly why the libs are backing the terrorists. Conservatives make comments like this (like mine) and the libs reaction is to push back. So they "push back" in the form of criticizing Trump and Trump voters to the point of wishing for the terrorists to hit.

Half of us are against these focks and want them thrown out of our country. Half of us are butt hurt for them.

Sad. Again. The line in the sand is drawn. Which side ya on?

Obama is supposed to get ready d of people in London?

Yiu all whine about the left...but fock...that has to be one of the dumbest posts ever.