Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Ginsburg ded ?

What's so special about this lady anyways? The lefties have only now come out with documentaries and movies putting her up on a pedestal as if she was Jesus. Are they just trying to rewrite/influence history?

I don't see her as any more or less special than anyone else on the High Court.

She's a liberal that's it.

What's so special about this lady anyways? The lefties have only now come out with documentaries and movies putting her up on a pedestal as if she was Jesus. Are they just trying to rewrite/influence history?

shes into killing babies and sex with kids under 12

Seems to me that the people that spend the most time talking about her on this lightly trafficked message board tend to lean right. Not sure we'd have a thread about her on board at all if it wasn't for them.

Seems to me that the people that spend the most time talking about her on this lightly trafficked message board tend to lean right. Not sure we'd have a thread about her on board at all if it wasn't for them.

You sure about that?

Seems to me if you're making a movie about her then it's not only conservatives talking about her.

No doubt, I bet those filthy leftists are on their knees praying she makes it to the next president :lol:

Weekend at Ginsburg's situation?

That woman was born during the great depression. I am all in for keeping people with a strong history of life, but she can't perform her duties any longer. Give her a trophy if you want, but end that connection in circumstances like these.

Weekend at Ginsburg's situation?

That woman was born during the great depression. I am all in for keeping people with a strong history of life, but she can't perform her duties any longer. Give her a trophy if you want, but end that connection in circumstances like these.

She may be physically frail, but I believe her mind is still sharp. And while I might not agree with all of her positions, I respect her ability to defend her positions. :thumbsup:

She may be physically frail, but I believe her mind is still sharp. And while I might not agree with all of her positions, I respect her ability to defend her positions. :thumbsup:

She may be the smartest person on the bench, it's either her or Kavanaugh. But tactically she is deficient. That showed when she felt Trump couldn't win. She wanted to hand her robe to Clinton. I am not certain she liked Obama all that much.

Why do believe her mind is still sharp?

Why do believe her mind is still sharp?

Especially if she's highly medicated.

You sure about that?

Seems to me if you're making a movie about her then it's not only conservatives talking about her.

I specified on this board. And I hear more about her here than anywhere else by a significant margin.

The Dems blew it. She should have retired under Obama but the Dems were sure they had the Presidency locked up until 2024. OOPS

• Like 1

Can Trump demand proof that she's still alive? :unsure:

That would be a hilarious sh1tshow to watch.

<clintonvoice>Depends what the definition of "alive" is.</clintonvoice>

I get the feeling that having that job is the only thing that drives her in life and the only reason she is still alive.

I get the feeling that having that job is the only thing that drives her in life and the only reason she is still alive.

It was all downhill after Christmas when she happened across an A Place For Mom brochure at her daughter's house.

It was all downhill after Christmas when she happened across an A Place For Mom brochure at her daughter's house.

:lol:

Tweet out asking if she is still alive and to prove it.

Watch every liberal lose their mind.

Use the National emergency act to build the wall while everyone is distracted.

The Dems blew it. She should have retired under Obama but the Dems were sure they had the Presidency locked up until 2024. OOPS

This 100%

She's a huge racist and sexiest. She wanted a woman president to Be the one to replace her and not no black man.

She's a huge racist and sexiest. She wanted a woman president to Be the one to replace her and not no black man.

Not sure I'd call her the sexiest..

That would be a hilarious sh1tshow to watch.

<clintonvoice>Depends what the definition of "alive" is.</clintonvoice>

We have her brain in this jar and it's hooked up to the Siri voice from Apple iphones to translate her mental thoughts into voice. We think we can keep her going for a good 400 more years or so.

We also have a jar for Stephen Breyer over there if he ever needs to use one.

• Like 1

Has she surfaced yet?

There's been a sighting but I don't think it's legit:

Has she surfaced yet?

There's been a sighting but I don't think it's legit:

Once the government opens up theyll turn her back on.

I don't want to see ol' Ruthie turned on. She can't possibly be a squirter.

God that is gross....

Imagine stepping on a bottle of Johnson's baby powder.

• Like 1

While promoting her book in October 2016 during an interview with Katie Couric, Ginsburg responded to a question about Colin Kaepernick choosing not to stand for the national anthem at sporting events calling the protest "really dumb".

Imagine stepping on a bottle of Johnson's baby powder.

:lol: I truly laughed out loud once the visual hit.

And now I'm picturing LeBron playing in her "juices". :cry:

I just had a visual of mungwater. :puke:

Pretty much a lock then that she's on ice somewhere.

Wont go that far.but I could see life support. You can technically keep someone alive for a long time
  • Like 1