• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

#561 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,534 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

So, the Democrats are still going to keep the government shut down by not even considering Trump's latest negotiation compromise.

Only one side is making an effort here at compromise, and it's Trump.

I like the strategy here. Offer a couple compromises and when they continue to not even consider it, then declare a national emergency and lay the blame at the Democrats feet where it belongs. All he has to say is that he tried and he would be telling the truth.

#562 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Thing is, the dems want turmoil at any cost. It's their agenda. Nothing else is important. Chaos is what they are trying to use and to try their best to make Trump look bad. They don't give a shlt about the people in this country. See what Pelosi has done for SF, and that should give you all the answers you need.

#563 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,534 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Thing is, the dems want turmoil at any cost. It's their agenda. Nothing else is important. Chaos is what they are trying to use to try their best to try to make Trump look bad. They don't give a shlt about the people in this country. See what Pelosi has done for SF, and that should give you all the answers you need.

Wurd.

#564 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,950 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

So, the Democrats are still going to keep the government shut down by not even considering Trump's latest negotiation compromise.

Only one side is making an effort here at compromise, and it's Trump.

I like the strategy here. Offer a couple compromises and when they continue to not even consider it, then declare a national emergency and lay the blame at the Democrats feet where it belongs. All he has to say is that he tried and he would be telling the truth.

I didnt look at all the details, but did Trump offer anything that he himself wasnt the one that took it away?
I like steak

#565 shorepatrol

shorepatrol

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,138 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

I didnt look at all the details, but did Trump offer anything that he himself wasnt the one that took it away?

Dumbest post of the day. Congrats

#566 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,534 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:19 PM

Dumbest post of the day. Congrats

Fact.