Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Who is the #2 receiving option after Gronk this week

Amendola looks like he will suit up Sunday night but cb chris Harris should cover him

With Dobson on IR and Martin questionable with hammy is this Lafell's week?

Such a mess, anyone rolling with either WR?

Any inside info appreciated

I won't play Lafell until he shows some kind of chemistry with Brady. Which means maybe never.... he is my #4

After Gronk it does not really matter .

Like the Broncos def this week .

Like the Broncos def this week .

I have Brady, White and the Broncos D. Gonna be a weird game for me to spectate. I could bench White in my flex for Jeremy Hill. Really not sure what the play is.

Amendola not expected to travel.

Is there any way hoodie can keep Lafell on the bench and less than 10 targets now?

Keyshawn Martin is questionable 2 with hammy

I'm sure it's possible hoodie can enable the 4 Tight end package just to F with those forced to start Lafell

I'm considering rolling with LaFall this week. Tough call though, hard to trust.

Martin if he plays will soak up targets imo

Any reports on how bad his hammy injury is? If it's Desean Jackson bad then he's out for a while. Desean missed like 6 weeks.

Any reports on how bad his hammy injury is? If it's Desean Jackson bad then he's out for a while. Desean missed like 6 weeks.

Hes already missed 4 games, and he's been practicing on limited basis last two weeks. I think he'll be ready to go, but sunday night game can make for tricky decision

Honestly, why does it even matter? You're asking about a receiver that's going to be matched up with either Talib or Harris Jr.

Avoid this entire WR corps this week.

But feel free to start any and all of them next week when the Patriots face the Eagles in Foxboro

Honestly, why does it even matter? You're asking about a receiver that's going to be matched up with either Talib or Harris Jr.

Avoid this entire WR corps this week.

But feel free to start any and all of them next week when the Patriots face the Eagles in Foxboro

Well, I'm more likely to nab Martin tomorrow and sit him than if he has a big game tomorrow and I have no chance. I want to figure out Martin for the following week which is Juicy.

I'm guessing more 2 TE sets and Chandler might have a surprise big game.

Blount could get 40 carries today lol

I actually think that Hoodie has been manufacturing the impression of the seriousness of Martin's injury at this point (he's had a long time to heal), to make it seem less likely that he will be out there. I think he's ready to go, but it's purely gut instinct telling me this. I can see Martin getting 90yds + TD today.

I'm guessing more 2 TE sets and Chandler might have a surprise big game.

Blount could get 40 carries today lol

Chandler looks like the worst TE on the planet. Brady can't even help him.

I actually think that Hoodie has been manufacturing the impression of the seriousness of Martin's injury at this point (he's had a long time to heal), to make it seem less likely that he will be out there. I think he's ready to go, but it's purely gut instinct telling me this. I can see Martin getting 90yds + TD today.

Martin already announced as active.

Crud, not sure I have space for Martin (in case he goes off).

Unfortunately, my roster is already tied up with Funchess. He sucked on Thursday (actually had an EZ target, but still) and can't be dropped until Wednesday morning.

I could cut Rivers maybe (leaving me Carr and Winston).

Decisions, decisions. Although, that may be getting too cute. Not sure I'd trust any Pats receivers week to week, other than Gronk.

Did Martin get cut today for muff punt?

Looks like Amendola will be back this week

Did Martin get cut today for muff punt?

Looks like Amendola will be back this week

Not Martin, Harper or something like that...

Lafell .

I don't know on LaFell. It just seems like they go elsewhere even with all their hurt weapons.

lafell won't face Chris Harris this week. I hope the eagles put that same rookie corner that covered Calvin on lafell this week. great chance for some big plays for lafell against that defense.

lafell won't face Chris Harris this week. I hope the eagles put that same rookie corner that covered Calvin on lafell this week. great chance for some big plays for lafell against that defense.

Good point

You're really putting Brandon LaFell against Eric Rowe in the same comparison as Calvin Johnson on Eric Rowe?

Wow. I mean seriously. Wow.

You're really putting Brandon LaFell against Eric Rowe in the same comparison as Calvin Johnson on Eric Rowe?

Wow. I mean seriously. Wow.

did I say lafell=Calvin? No. I was saying Harris>rookie corner who just got torched. try again.

did I say lafell=Calvin? No. I was saying Harris>rookie corner who just got torched. try again.

Eric Rowe was targeted 12 times but only allowed four receptions. He has two passes defensed. Brady had a mere 44.4 passer rating when targeting Rowe.