Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I really wish HRC would come out of her coma

Look, I get the strategy, when your opponent is in the middle of killing hiimself, you don't interrupt him.

Alternatively, if you fight a cripple, even if you win, you lose.

But GD, Trump, instead of shutting up and letting the Clinton Foundation story grow legs came out and stepped on the story not once, but TWICE.

1. First, his major flip flop on immigration - which is sucking all the air out of the room all over the media right now.

2. And again, with his 'black outreach' - which led press to remind us that he trained his staff to put a "C" on the applications of minorities who tried to lease in his apartment buildings - and was sued by the government. And, the fact that he paid tens of thousands of dollars to call for the death penalty of the Central Park Five - who were later found to be completely innocent. - and black.

- Yet he screams out today that HRC is a BIGOT!!

Seriously, if this biitch doesn't jump to the bait, she either lazy or ridiculously arrogant

And who the fock ever is advising Trump REALLY doesn't know how to milk a news cycle for a damaging story about the competition. He should have just STFUP until after this week, send out advocates to pump the CF story, and sit back and watch the poll numbers.

Like him or hate him, that's just really bad media management - and AILES is supposed to be advising him! Even one of his advocates tonight said the same thing

It's an interesting strategy to remain relatively dormant because...

If you're not giving the press something to talk about, they'll find something to talk about.

If she stayed on the offensive highlighting Trump's faults and negatives, instilling fear of why a future with him would be like, she'd have a double digit lead in the polls.

Looks like wish granted. - Talk about a softball that Trump's camp threw out there.

Last month: Bannon (as head of Breitbart): We are the platform for the Alt Right (radical fringe group even avowed racists distance themselves from).

A month later? Trumps 'go to' message guy and senior advisor.

Word is HRC is going to jump all over that noise.

Again, all Trump had to do was STFUP and let the CF echo chamber resonate. But, he and his team couldn't even do that without stepping on their own diick.

Gonna have to agree with HT on this one. I wouldn't shed a single tear if they were executed.

Do you have other info about CP5? Because I thought it was pretty cut and dry at this point that they were railroaded.

Gonna have to agree with HT on this one. I wouldn't shed a single tear if they were executed.

Do you know something about the story that I don't? They have a voluntary confession from an entirely different guy - who's DNA was the only DNA found on the victim.

Happy to be educated.

....Unless it's well, they were innocent of THIS crime, but....

Do you know something about the story that I don't? They have a voluntary confession from an entirely different guy - who's DNA was the only DNA found on the victim.

Happy to be educated.

You claim they are completely innocent and now you look for an education? Moe.

Happy to be educated.

It's a variation of the ole "Even if innocent of this, they are probably guilty of something." argument.

Fact is, the CP5 were guilty of assaults and robberies. May have even been guilty of knowing the girl was being raped and not stopping it. But they weren't the rapists.......And racist type people tend to be ok with executing blacks for robberies and whatnot. It's weird.

....make Wall Street pay fair share...follow Obama....more lies....more, more lies...

She's got nothing. Really. Does any of her most ardent supporters at this site ever tout her platform? Nope. :dunno:

....make Wall Street pay fair share...follow Obama....more lies....more, more lies...

She's got nothing. Really. Does any of her most ardent supporters at this site ever tout her platform? Nope. :dunno:

She's not going to do a thing to Wall Street. She's paid for.

Do any of the most ardent Trump supporters talk about his ever evolving platform?

:doublethumbsup: Hillary supporter right on cue. Trying to turn a thread created by one of their own into another Trump thread.

You claim they are completely innocent and now you look for an education? Moe.

I guess you don't know either, huh?

I hope some journalist has enough intelligence/memory to do this:

Trump camp: The housing discrimination suit was settled! It was never proven!

Media: (Runs clip of Donald Trump talking about Trump U) "I could have settled the Trump U suit anytime I wanted, but when I'm right I don't settle!"

- It would be focking brilliant.

Trump supporters: :o

I guess you don't know either, huh?

I know plenty. You could too but you chose to let a powder puff like Ken Burns lead you along.

I know plenty. You could too but you chose to let a powder puff like Ken Burns lead you along.

Who the hell is Ken Burns? The civil war guy? Da Fuq?

I think Wiff is a little dazed, that gun almost hit him in the head! :shocking:

Yup.

I think Wiff is a little dazed, that gun almost hit him in the head! :shocking:

Hey look, you're giving a rats ass again. You have a lot of them it seems.

Who would her ardent supporters here be?

I'm voting for her so we don't get a right winger or two on the Supreme Court who will undo the progress made in rights for LGBT people, give corporations more power in the electoral process, and take away a woman's right to choose.

If you numbnuts had selected Kasich, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Who would her ardent supporters here be?

I'm voting for her so we don't get a right winger or two on the Supreme Court who will undo the progress made in rights for LGBT people, give corporations more power in the electoral process, and take away a woman's right to choose.

If you numbnuts had selected Kasich, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

None of your worries are going to happen no matter who is on the court.

Might be just me, but if it's RP, he's added a whole new level of dumb to his game. HT's stupidity is a lot easier to untangle than RP's. RP was at least somewhat of a formidable opponent, I put HT in the drobe category and barely can muster up the rat ass to even respond to his stupidity.

Hey look, you're giving a rats ass again. You have a lot of them it seems.

1. I didn't reply to you. 2. Not a surprise you lack basic reading comprehension skills, barely ≠ never. Since you don't have anything to add to this thread, except to tell us about your secret information, fock off until you can add something of substance. :wave:

None of your worries are going to happen no matter who is on the court.

No need to take a chance on another Clarence Thomas or Samuel Alito

1. I didn't reply to you. 2. Not a surprise you lack basic reading comprehension skills, barely ≠ never. Since you don't have anything to add to this thread, except to tell us about your secret information, fock off until you can add something of substance. :wave:

Your reply was about me. Nice try though.

:huh: :dunno:

So you don't know the connection between Burns and the CP5? Wow. So your whole "completely innocent" claim is just something you say? Like I said, STFU

So you don't know the connection between Burns and the CP5? Wow. So your whole "completely innocent" claim is just something you say? Like I said, STFU

So, Burns is the only guy in the world who knows about the CP5?

All five were totally exonerated with respect to the rape and beating. I'm sorry it wasn't spelled out for you - none of us -sans Jesus - is 'completely innocent' - the context with regard to be the CP5.. Jesus, you really needed that spelled out for you?

,,,unless you believe that Trump was calling for the death penalty for robbery or whatever else...

So, Burns is the only guy in the world who knows about the CP5?

All five were totally exonerated with respect to the rape and beating. I'm sorry it wasn't spelled out for you - none of us -sans Jesus - is 'completely innocent' - the context with regard to be the CP5.. Jesus, you really needed that spelled out for you?

,,,unless you believe that Trump was calling for the death penalty for robbery or whatever else...

You don't know a thing about this case, yet you yap about like you were a court reporter.

You don't know a thing about this case, yet you yap about like you were a court reporter.

I know that Trump spent $85 grand in ads calling for the death penalty of five black kids who were ultimately exonerated. By both the perpetrator and DNA evidence.

I know that will and still does resonate in the black community as regards Trumps "outreach".

Seems more than you know.

:doublethumbsup: Hillary supporter right on cue. Trying to turn a thread created by one of their own into another Trump thread."

You'll have to excuse me for responding directly to your post, as I don't generally read the ramblings of wiffleball.

The fact still remains that very few are "ardent supporters" of either, and I've never read a single post on either side touting their platform.

The only real difference is Hillary supporters understand that while not ideal, she's at least qualified and has the temperament to be president. While Donald Trump supporters are just a bunch of chauvinistic nationalist racists, like their small handed savior.

Trump gets villified for repeating everything we hear every day from black people, and black presidents, and black leaders

not a Trump supporter, but the hypocracy is deep on this one

I'd rather they Terry Shiavo the b!tch.

Do any of the most ardent Trump supporters talk about his ever evolving platform?

And the GOP platform that includes gay conversion therapy.

:doublethumbsup: Hillary supporter right on cue. Trying to turn a thread created by one of their own into another Trump thread.

The focking thread had Trump in it from the start

You'll have to excuse me for responding directly to your post, as I don't generally read the ramblings of wiffleball.

The fact still remains that very few are "ardent supporters" of either, and I've never read a single post on either side touting their platform.

The only real difference is Hillary supporters understand that while not ideal, she's at least qualified and has the temperament to be president. While Donald Trump supporters are just a bunch of chauvinistic nationalist racists, like their small handed savior.

More ardent Trump supporters on here. Hillary support seems reluctant and tepid at best

And the GOP platform that includes gay conversion therapy.

"We support the right of parents to determine the proper treatment or therapy for their minor children". Got a problem with that?

"We support the right of parents to determine the proper treatment or therapy for their minor children". Got a problem with that?

I have a problem with parents throwing their 15-16 year old into some kooky conversion therapy program to try to "cure" their child's homosexuality.

So, yeah, I have a problem with it.

What did Hillary flip flop on this time ? Emails ? Gay marriage ? The Clinton foundation? Does that woman not flip flop of anything? My god, what dummies her supporters are. Dumb dumb dumb.