Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Ezekiel Elliott in the clear?

It's being reported that Ezekiel Elliott has been told he's in the clear for the domestic violence incident last summer.

It's reportedly just a matter of time before the NFL officially closes the investigation.

I don't know what that means but it appears Zeke has dodged a bullet here if this is correct.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/clarence-hill-ezekiel-elliot-has-been-told-hes-in-the-clear-for-2016-incident/

He needs to eat

It's being reported that Ezekiel Elliott has been told he's in the clear for the domestic violence incident last summer.

It's reportedly just a matter of time before the NFL officially closes the investigation.

I don't know what that means but it appears Zeke has dodged a bullet here if this is correct.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/clarence-hill-ezekiel-elliot-has-been-told-hes-in-the-clear-for-2016-incident/

I think "dodged a bullet" isn't really the right wording. I use that when someone is guilty but got off on a technicality... not when someone is innocent.

• Like 1

I think "dodged a bullet" isn't really the right wording. I use that when someone is guilty but got off on a technicality... not when someone is innocent.

Yeah I understand what you mean.

However, I think it still applies here due to the corrupt people doing the investigation.

More of a statement on Goodell than anything.

If he was smart, and knowing that Goodell is trying to establish a "Tough Guy" stance on domestic violence and anything that tarnishes the league, he might want to avoid the spotlight in the off season. No more trips to pot stores in states where it's legal, no more high-visibility parties where he is clearly drinking and puts his hands on women, no more headlines.

Just stay off the radar screen. Keep your nose clean, and come to camp in shape ready to play. Big payday in what, three, four years? He's got a damn good chance of being an integral part of a championship football team in the very near future. Don't be stupid. There will be plenty of time to party and chase skirts later.

My unsolicited advice to Zeke.

If he was smart, and knowing that Goodell is trying to establish a "Tough Guy" stance on domestic violence and anything that tarnishes the league, he might want to avoid the spotlight in the off season. No more trips to pot stores in states where it's legal, no more high-visibility parties where he is clearly drinking and puts his hands on women, no more headlines.

Just stay off the radar screen. Keep your nose clean, and come to camp in shape ready to play. Big payday in what, three, four years? He's got a damn good chance of being an integral part of a championship football team in the very near future. Don't be stupid. There will be plenty of time to party and chase skirts later.

My unsolicited advice to Zeke.

Good advice. I would add something, though: If you're looking for respect, start dressing like a grown-as$ man instead of trying to shoehorn yourself into your little bro's clothes.

When young people are giving the keys to everything, they lose all since of responsibly.

He's not the first person in sports to take full advantage of being giving the keys of no responsibility.

I think all sports leagues need to engage themselves into helping these young rich and prideful sports people on how they can positively effect society.

When young people are giving the keys to everything, they lose all since of responsibly.

He's not the first person in sports to take full advantage of being giving the keys of no responsibility.

I think all sports leagues need to engage themselves into helping these young rich and prideful sports people on how they can positively effect society.

I think all leagues do to some degree. Most athletes are good about charity.

I think all leagues do to some degree. Most athletes are good about charity.

and you can be very much into charity and doing good in the community, but still live the rock star lifestyle at night.

What has he done, what is that has Zeke sooooooooooo out of control and running wild with irresponsibility?

and you can be very much into charity and doing good in the community, but still live the rock star lifestyle at night.

I remember ESPN talking about LeBron James giving back to the community of Akron Ohio buying bikes for kids. Week later they talked about him having the money to buy a million dollar bottle of champaign. It is his money to do what he wants, but doing the math and you will find out he reached in his front pocket for the bikes, and back pocket that would take 12 bottles for him to get a buzz. Charity is so over-rated these days, why not just sign autographs for kids that cant afford paying, without cameras and ESPN to say hey look at me.

I remember ESPN talking about LeBron James giving back to the community of Akron Ohio buying bikes for kids. Week later they talked about him having the money to buy a million dollar bottle of champaign. It is his money to do what he wants, but doing the math and you will find out he reached in his front pocket for the bikes, and back pocket that would take 12 bottles for him to get a buzz. Charity is so over-rated these days, why not just sign autographs for kids that cant afford paying, without cameras and ESPN to say hey look at me.

Donating ones time and money are overrated? That's about all I could get out of the drivel you just posted.

Donating ones time and money are overrated? That's about all I could get out of the drivel you just posted.

Yes its duly noted you struggle a lot.

Yes its duly noted you struggle a lot.

I know. I have said it before. I just would hate for a coherent thought of yours to go unknown because you don't understand the English language. Unless that's as coherent as you are capable of....

I know. I have said it before. I just would hate for a coherent thought of yours to go unknown because you don't understand the English language. Unless that's as coherent as you are capable of....

You should concentrate on your free yahoo leagues that people mock draft but never play. I am sure you like to hear yourself talk when you come here every week to talk about how you got the hottest pick-up 16 weeks in a row.