Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Take The Wonderlic Test

Take the long test everyone, stop being such an ADD nervous twitchy freak. Its 12 min, youll live. Jesus..

None of your results mean a damn unless its the full test that nfl players take so dont evcen bother posting or ill skullbang you.

Short version admittedly, I scored 47, better than Harvard grad Matt Birk. Suck it, Trebek!

You scored 30 That's as good as Philip Rivers. He scored a 30

Rivers' career quarterback rating - at 95.8 - ranks second-best all time, one point behind Steve Young (96.8) among NFL quarterbacks with at least 1,500 pass attempts. He has a career total of eleven 4th quarter comebacks.

Oh fock.

I didn't use pen and paper, I should have.

You scored 27 That's as good as Jameis Winston. He scored a 27

Some of the questions were really simple, like two seconds and submit. A couple were....ummmm....let me read this again. :unsure:

And I do have to confess something. I totally forgot how to add fractions. That showed up and I was like....oh shiit. I used to know this. :lol:

Some of the questions were really simple, like two seconds and submit. A couple were....ummmm....let me read this again. :unsure:

And I do have to confess something. I totally forgot how to add fractions. That showed up and I was like....oh shiit. I used to know this. :lol:

fractions were easy. it was the long questions with miles and math that got me

Retook and got a twenty. To many math problems on the first one. At least i'm literate now.

Retook and got a twenty. To many math problems on the first one. At least i'm literate now.

Not sure I'd go that far :banana:

Not sure I'd go that far :banana:

Twenty five on the long test. I'm as dumb as Rothlisberger.

Was trying to shoot for Vince Young/Frank Gore.....but you really gotta put some effort into being that dumb.

Holy crap. Only got a 14. Didnt even finish the questions. Got to #9 then ran out of time.

You scored 43 That's as good as Eric Decker. He scored a 43

Wide receiver Eric Decker broke the 1,000 yard barrier in 2013 with the Denver Broncos.

You're a doctor, so I'm not surprised yopu scored that high. But I'm a bit surprised that Decker did. Probably top 95 percentile amongst wide receivers.

You're a doctor, so I'm not surprised yopu scored that high. But I'm a bit surprised that Decker did. Probably top 95 percentile amongst wide receivers.

According to Wikipedia, the average WR scores 17, though the only perfect score by an NFL player was another WR, Pat McInally. Ryan Fitzpatrick got a 48 and finished the test in nine minutes! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_test

You scored 43 That's as good as Eric Decker. He scored a 43

Wide receiver Eric Decker broke the 1,000 yard barrier in 2013 with the Denver Broncos.

Bet you still have him in waist size. <_<

You got a 37. That's the same as Newbie jr. Newbie jr once bench pressed 400 lbs while his tips were frosted.

You didn't get a 37. No way in hell. I'd be shocked if you got out of the mid-twenties. But I'm sure you could beat up whichever NFL player was there with you. So you got that going for you, Tough Guy. :thumbsup:

You didn't get a 37. No way in hell. I'd be shocked if you got out of the mid-twenties. But I'm sure you could beat up whichever NFL player was there with you. So you got that going for you, Tough Guy. :thumbsup:

You still bench 400 at your age? Obviously you're a gym rat, but that's pretty impressive.

😅

You still bench 400 at your age? Obviously you're a gym rat, but that's pretty impressive.

No, I don't do heavy bench anymore since tearing my triceps tendon 5 years ago

You scored 750. That's as good as Tom Brady. He scored 750.

Haters. <_<

• Like 1

You scored 750. That's as good as Tom Brady. He scored 750.

Haters. <_<

That score MUST be inflated.

Had to take this today after an interview. I previously only heard about it in relation to football players (and never asked myself what was up with that..). I didn't know it's not uncommon for employers to use it. He'll let me know what I scored.

He gave me 12 minutes. Then he came in and checked where I was and let me finish the rest with no time constraint. If I had known the scoring works where you simply get a point for each question you answer correctly, I would have gone through what I did in the twelve minutes faster. Probably get some more wrong but cover a good amount more territory and miss less relatively.

Maybe that was on the directions before you begin.

I've taken this before. And I've seen sample questions. It astounds me how stupid so many people are.

Pat O'Reilly got in trouble for speaking the truth. Most professional athletes are too stupid to even understand the concept of balancing the checkbook much less do it. They are too stupid to fill out a job application for Pete's sake. They don't have basic life skills. And, while it doesn't get a lot of attention, every single professional sport teaches them that I bet your 5th Grader would roll her eyes at.

So when I see you guys like Marshawn Lynch and moan about their jobs and then quit and then try to come back? Boohoo you nitwit. You are dumber than a box of rocks and half as useful. The fact that you can even have a job should be considered a Miracle Everyday by you.

My last gig had questions like take these four different figures in four different currencies and convert them all to a standard currency of your choosing. Then figure out the percentage differential between X and each of these four. Then figure out which one has the highest percentage differential.

I was so furious after that test. I pulled it up while I was at my existing job thinking it to be like your normal blow off test.

I called my recruiter and read her the riot act. None of that had anything to do with the job I was about to do. You might as well be asking me about how many electrons certain elements have.

Still got the job obviously. But I did once I got the job, she my boss is ass a bit about that. And he said that he agreed. That HR required it. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. And I'll guarantee you HR isn't required to take that test either.

...and they weren't.

I will say the sample ASVaBS

I've seen are tougher than most would assume.

Except the Marines.

Because theyre stoopid.

And irrelevant.

We haven't storm the beach in 60 years and aren't likely to do so anytime in the near future. Because we invented things like helicopters.

And the most useful thing the Marines have done in the last 50 years? Is Bob around on a boat in the Gulf of Aden off the coast of Iraq to serve as nothing more then a distraction to the Iraqi Army.

Ship, we could have gotten a truckload of blow up dolls for that job. But the dolls are smarter and taller.

Wait, wrong thread. Happy birthday JarJarHeads