Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

**OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL**

Ha I know. Just think it's funny the big 12 gets hammered for it.

I was born in OK and am a lifelong Sooner fan, but I cant stand the way theyre playing D this year.

Some of it is lack of talent and a failure to recruit well on that side of the ball. Bad scheming and poor discipline is the rest. They really need to rethink their approach.

Having said that, wasnt Michigan supposed to be one of the better defenses in the country this year? How many did they give up yesterday?

I was born in OK and am a lifelong Sooner fan, but I cant stand the way theyre playing D this year.

Some of it is lack of talent and a failure to recruit well on that side of the ball. Bad scheming and poor discipline is the rest. They really need to rethink their approach.

Having said that, wasnt Michigan supposed to be one of the better defenses in the country this year? How many did they give up yesterday?

Exactly. Was hoping we would beat Texas and get another shot at you guys in Dallas. Grrr.

Waiting for Georgia to play Alabama. Though even if Georgia beats Alabama they still wont drop out of the playoffs which sucks.