Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

wallpaper

Eagles fan and his boss wallpapered the desktop of a Patriots fan and the Patriots fan went to the boss about harassment. The eagles fan was given a verbal warning by his boss. The Patriots fan happens to be 57 and apparently cant take a joke nor does he know how to change his wallpaper.

Justice could easily be served here, Eagles fan tells the boss to make sure he isn't around at a certain time where there are no cameras, and cold cocks the 57 year old Patriots fan and denies he done it.

They should do it again. This time change the wallpaper to a snowflake.

I hope they find out the Eagle fan did it and he goes to jail and he and his boss get fired.

Good for the 57 year old Patriots fan.

We need too end this bully stuff.

This is the reason why.

And it's just another case of making false idols.

Thank you.

I hope they find out the Eagle fan did it and he goes to jail and he and his boss get fired.

Good for the 57 year old Patriots fan.

We need too end this bully stuff.

This is the reason why.

And it's just another case of making false idols.

Thank you.

Hopefully God gives you a pair of big boy britches and you quit being societys victim.

• Like 1

Goes to jail & the boss gets fired for changing a desktop wallpaper to an Eagles theme?

Is that kind of wishing what you'd call 'spreading the gospel'?

No it's what's called sarcasm.

Sorry about that.

I found that to be a silly situation, and one that made me think how quickly little things can get out of control.

Sorry too make you all think I was being serious.

Thank you for the replay.

Eagles fan and his boss wallpapered the desktop of a Patriots fan and the Patriots fan went to the boss about harassment. The eagles fan was given a verbal warning by his boss. The Patriots fan happens to be 57 and apparently cant take a joke nor does he know how to change his wallpaper.

Justice could easily be served here, Eagles fan tells the boss to make sure he isn't around at a certain time where there are no cameras, and cold cocks the 57 year old Patriots fan and denies he done it.

That would be a very "Philly" way of handling it, wouldn't it? The Eagles fan could then track down the Patriots fan's children/grandchildren and vomit on them.

That would be a very "Philly" way of handling it, wouldn't it? The Eagles fan could then track down the Patriots fan's children/grandchildren and vomit on them.

No, Philly is more liberal, but as far as who went after a guys job for something that's not really a big deal in the scheme of things, if the company don't find a way to get rid of him then its up to individuals.

Or even better when the eagles fan goes to take a swing, the other guy sticks a pair of scissors from his desk staight in the eagles fan's stomach.

Better yet do nothing and take the joke.

Praying for you in Fla.