Sign in to follow this  
Gost8

Draft slot question?

I am in a 12 team league, snake draft. Since I won last years title, I am able to choose which position to draft. I am looking at anywhere between 1 & 3. I am leaning towards taking the 3rd spot. What do you all think? Thanks!

I'm probably now thinking 2 or 3. Really confused here...any other help is appreciated.

I'd step up to the plate and take the #1 position. If you have a preference for one or the other, then definitely take #1. If you don't mind letting someone else take their fav... take #2.

I would go w/ #2. Let the other guy sweat out who he is going to take. And the added bonus is you get a spot ahead of him later in the draft. Go #2, imo. Good Luck

#3 all the way, take which ever of the big 3 falls to you ( ihave all three pretty much equal, personally I'm hoping for LT and my #3 he can run,catch and pass to make up for any River's factor, for that def.s can't tee off too hard on him pluss there is the Gates factor for def.'s) you also get a little high pick in 2.

The stretch between #1 and #24 is a long one. I'd take #3, as you really can't go wrong with any of the top 3 backs. If you are high on Portis, or get the feeling that one of the other top 3 candidates will surprise by doing something stupid and taking Manning at #1, go with the #4 pick. The value from #1-#3 is comparable, but the choices will be a little better in rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.

Take 3. I had pick #2 and almost lost my mind trying to figure out which of the "big 3" to grab, and the one I wanted went #1 making it even worse.

With #3, you still get a stud and it's quicker coming back to you for round 2.