Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tennessee at New England: Divisional Playoff Game Thread

False start.

Oh, patriots, you don't agree? Okay nuetral zone infraction then.

It was clearly the correct call in the end though, right?

I know New England fans will dispute this, but it does seem like NE has the refs in their back pocket.

I'm a Bears fan and never understand those who single out the Patriots for refs having calls on teams that play against them. The Pats are a tough team to play against and a lot of penalties are committed to try to compete with them.

Patriots are really good

at getting terrible calls to go in their favor

It was clearly the correct call in the end though, right?

No. The center jerked his head and the guard flinched before anyone went in the neutral zone.

Me and romo think it was dicey. Pats fan thinks it's a good call of course.

Refs aside. Titans had no chance winning this game. Can we agree on that ?

Yes. And it makes me wonder why Andy Reid is still HC of the Chiefs.

No. The center jerked his head and the guard flinched before anyone went in the neutral zone.

Me and romo think it was dicey. Pats fan thinks it's a good call of course.

I'm no Pat fan and think they got it right. I think the problem lies more with the Pat haters.

They spend all of their time during the game looking to find things they can think are bad calls. So useless.

I mean, of course, the pats would've punted and the titans would've gave the ball back and then they would probably be in this same position, but it was still pretty egregious

I mean, of course, the pats would've punted and the titans would've gave the ball back and then they would probably be in this same position, but it was still pretty egregious

Agreed. Also, didn’t care for the PI on Decker when Gronk clearly extended his arm to push off and gain a first down. I’m ok with both being called or neither being called. Just be consistent.

What the heck did the titans call a timeout on 3rd and 7 with 50 sec9nds left in the 1st half for?

What the heck did the titans call a timeout on 3rd and 7 with 50 sec9nds left in the 1st half for?

Must be the refs fault.

They are doing fine. Your view of the game is just biased.

How do you know? I have no hate for the Patriots. Would just like to see a decent game. That's going to be hard when a two touchdown favorite gets ticky tacky calls.

I think if you're tennessee there you have to just let him go down and not touch him.

Gronk did a hell of a lot more pushing on his catch than Decker did on his. Call it my anti-Pats sentiment as much as you want, but the refs had no consistency on those plays.

Gotta say Titans coaching needs to step it up a tad

Given all the other posts, I'm sure it's the refs fault.

I think you’re missing the point. The Patriots are the better team, By a lot. Tennessee has a slim margin for error. If the officials aren’t consistent, then they reallly have no shot.

I think you’re missing the point. The Patriots are the better team, By a lot. Tennessee has a slim margin for error. If the officials aren’t consistent, then they reallly have no shot.

You're grasping at straws. Let it go man.

I see mariota's problem. Dude is ultra conservative. They're down by 4 TDs and the guy hasn't thrown a pass over 15 yards since that corey davis td in the 1st quarter.

Tenesee can suck, the Patriots can be better, and the refs can suck. All at the same time, believe it or not.

• Like 1

Take pride tennessee. You took 0 chances and therefore no one can complain about your coaching.

I sure love Romo as a broadcaster!

Same here. He's been a truly pleasant surprise in an otherwise aggravating game.

Tenesee can suck, the Patriots can be better, and the refs can suck. All at the same time, believe it or not.

I know right? The refs cost Tenn the game. Crazy.

I know right? The refs cost Tenn the game. Crazy.

Who said that? So you're ok with bad calls as long as the right team wins??

Who said that? So you're ok with bad calls as long as the right team wins??

There is no right team. It's just that every week for the past few years people are highlighting penalties against the teams that play the Patriots and say they are all wrong. The Pats are a tough matchup for teams and that causes errors for the other team.

And seriously, there are bad calls in every game.

Now C Davis shows up.

Just great.

There is no right team. It's just that every week for the past few years people are highlighting penalties against the teams that play the Patriots and say they are all wrong. The Pats are a tough matchup for teams and that causes errors for the other team.

And seriously, there are bad calls in every game.

Patriot games are seen by a lot of people. It's an example of the poor officiating in the league that makes the most people aware. But when guys like you come out with your "that's not why they lose" it's just a deflection because you're sensitive about your team. The comment was about the refs, not whether the Pats were getting over. You brought that into it.

Patriot games are seen by a lot of people. It's an example of the poor officiating in the league that makes the most people aware. But when guys like you come out with your "that's not why they lose" it's just a deflection because you're sensitive about your team. The comment was about the refs, not whether the Pats were getting over. You brought that into it.

Nah, comments are all over the place about NE getting favorable calls. If you just meant bad calls in general, then yeah, but it is not the refs fault for the most part. It's the system the NFL set up with how the reviews all work. And then they play the reviews on TV over and over in super slow motion. Ex refs have come out to say it is an impossible situation for refs these days. And everyone knows it and still complain about it.