Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Stay classy Libs.......

He'll probably get a raise for his courageous stance.

• Like 1

Funny thing is the Dems don't think that guy doesn't want all whites dead. Just like their love of terrorists. They think they immune from the hatred of whites/infidels.

Keep on trying to appease the radicals. :lol:

Bring it on! Let's get this over with, I am ready.

Exactly. Fock it...saw the cubs win...what else i have to hang onto?

Bring it on! Let's get this over with, I am ready.

Ready for what, a tapioca pudding with your meds?

Sorry, people with the skin pigmentation of my ancestors invented, discovered, cured, and created damn near everything and also kicked a lot of ass along the way.

Does that make you jealous?

Would you like a banana?

• Like 2

Sorry, people with the skin pigmentation of my ancestors invented, discovered, cured, and created damn near everything and also kicked a lot of ass along the way.

Does that make you jealous?

Would you like a banana?

There is a quote in Charles Dickens "A Child's History of England." I read it back in college and can't find it online, so I will have to paraphrase from my malted hopped and bong resin caked memory.

Something like...

"From the Americas to Australia, Africa to Asia, wherever the sons of Albion tread, prosperity and civilization follow close behind."

I love it when Chinese people brag about inventing gunpowder while we were still living in caves.

I always say "yeah, and a couple thousand years later, you were still using it for just fireworks. We sent three hundred dudes with rifles to Beijing and burned your focking palace down."

Ready for what, a tapioca pudding with your meds?

He's ready for TV Land to run it's Andy Griffith Marathon.

There is a quote in Charles Dickens "A Child's History of England." I read it back in college and can't find it online, so I will have to paraphrase from my malted hopped and bong resin caked memory.

Something like...

"From the Americas to Australia, Africa to Asia, wherever the sons of Albion tread, prosperity and civilization follow close behind."

I love it when Chinese people brag about inventing gunpowder while we were still living in caves.

I always say "yeah, and a couple thousand years later, you were still using it for just fireworks. We sent three hundred dudes with rifles to Beijing and burned your focking palace down."

Why would people who still use sticks to eat brag about inventing anything?

I refuse to be lectured on class by anyone who supports Donald trump. There is no finer example of classless going than that guy.

Do you keep forgetting what the other choice was?

Why would people who still use sticks to eat brag about inventing anything?

Actually, for Asian food, I prefer chopsticks now. It's easier.

Having conversations with Chinese people is a lot like talking to a trumptard. They don't so much converse as they spew pre memorized talking points.

You mention western technical superiority? Expect them to mention gunpowder and paper and 5,000 years of history.

Mention Tibet or xinxiang, they retort with the native Americans.

It's pretty much the same conversation each time. Not much point to it really.

Ok here is the thing.

I can swallow "I like turd B better than turd A." I disagree, but I can buy it.

But you guys have switched completely over to LIKING turd B. Defending it. Saying it isn't a turd.

Just because it's your turd doesn't make it less of a turd.

And yes, Hilary is a vile lying kvnt. But she is far classier than the Donald. I don't recall her asking if a reporter was on the rag. Or "grab em by the poosay." Or constantly calling people losers. Or just generally being a guy who is begging for a punch to the face.

Ok here is the thing.

I can swallow "I like turd B better than turd A." I disagree, but I can buy it.

But you guys have switched completely over to LIKING turd B. Defending it. Saying it isn't a turd.

Just because it's your turd doesn't make it less of a turd.

And yes, Hilary is a vile lying kvnt. But she is far classier than the Donald. I don't recall her asking if a reporter was on the rag. Or "grab em by the poosay." Or constantly calling people losers. Or just generally being a guy who is begging for a punch to the face.

She's not classier. She just saves her piggish behavior for when the cameras are off. Everyine knows this. And I'm sorry, using a foundation to build your personal wealth is lower than Trump being a dik. Way lower.

I refuse to be lectured on class by anyone who supports Donald trump. There is no finer example of classless going than that guy.

When has a Trump supporter advocated killing a whole race? Attacked Congressmen? Attacked a Bernie/Hillary supporter?

Hillary is a LEGENDARY user of swear words and obscenities. She treats people like garbage but that's what your standard for classy is. Go take a sh!t next to the elevator as well.

She's not classier. She just saves her piggish behavior for when the cameras are off. Everyine knows this. And I'm sorry, using a foundation to build your personal wealth is lower than Trump being a dik. Way lower.

Ok fair enough. At least she has the self control to hide her lack of class then. He trumpets it from the mountain every chance he gets.

And you think trump doesn't have charitable foundation scams? That's basically what trump university was.

Hillary is a LEGENDARY user of swear words and obscenities. She treats people like garbage but that's what your standard for classy is. Go take a sh!t next to the elevator as well.

I didn't say she was classy. She isn't. Again, comparing turds here.

At least she's smart enough to wait until the red light on the camera goes off.

You can feel fine about what you did back in the past. But now we are seeing now now. Back then passed just now. So now it's now. And right now you have a new choice.

You can support Donald Trump, or you can push to have him removed in favor of Orin Hatch. I don't know much about Hatch, but I've been lead to believe he is a good man. Or he is at least a Patriot, i.e. not a Russian Spy that is connected to the mob, guilty of money laundering, and guilty of conspiring with the Soviets against American citizens and the United States government.

You made an excellent decision back in November. Don't cancel it out with a bad decision here in June.

I'm cool if Trump loses his job or steps down. I'm just satisfied that the out of control liberals have been held up in their quest to put the USA out of business. And I don't think the other candidates would have beaten her. Im now confident, given the behavior of the left the last few years (like we see around here) that the country won't go hard left. Trump revealed the true sickness of the once radical, now mainstream left. He served his purpose and I don't really care that much about him as a person.

I'm cool if Trump loses his job or steps down. I'm just satisfied that the out of control liberals have been held up in their quest to put the USA out of business. And I don't think the other candidates would have beaten her. Im now confident, given the behavior of the left the last few years (like we see around here) that the country won't go hard left. Trump revealed the true sickness of the once radical, now mainstream left. He served his purpose and I don't really care that much about him as a person.

Ok. We are finally getting to sanity here.

I will agree. There are elements of the left that I would gladly see shot. They needed to be checked. Wish you guys could have picked a decent human being to do so, but it is what it is.

The right will need checking again soon. And will get it in three years.

But she is far classier than the Donald.

I didn't say she was classy.

:wave:

That b!tch is corrupt to the core. Trump is an egotistical blowhard braggart but given the two of them, I'll take the guy who isn't going to sell access to every facet of government to line her pockets. Not to mention using NSA spying 10X worse than Obama did or doing Lord knows what with Classified/Top Secret info just to keep her back door deals out of government oversight.

:wave:

That b!tch is corrupt to the core. Trump is an egotistical blowhard braggart but given the two of them, I'll take the guy who isn't going to sell access to every facet of government to line her pockets. Not to mention using NSA spying 10X worse than Obama did or doing Lord knows what with Classified/Top Secret info just to keep her back door deals out of government oversight.

Both are corrupt to the core.

Reading is hard for you isn't it?

Far classier than Donald focking trump does not equal classy. Not by a long damn shot.

In any event, our turd got flushed and is gone. Yours is lying in the living room floor. See the difference?

Ok. We are finally getting to sanity here.

I will agree. There are elements of the left that I would gladly see shot. They needed to be checked. Wish you guys could have picked a decent human being to do so, but it is what it is.

The right will need checking again soon. And will get it in three years.

But for some miracle and Trump stumbles into a cure for cancer and a way to run cars on water, he will get primaried in 2020, and I don't think it will be token resistance. I don't think he will win. His schtick will be tiresome at that point, and it won't sneak up on his rivals this time.

But for some miracle and Trump stumbles into a cure for cancer and a way to run cars on water, he will get primaried in 2020, and I don't think it will be token resistance. I don't think he will win. His schtick will be tiresome at that point, and it won't sneak up on his rivals this time.

The republicans know he cannot be the nominee in 2020. Not if they want to win.

I don't know how it does down. Force a resignation. Primary challenge. Whatever. But they have to dump him and they know it.

Both are corrupt to the core.

Reading is hard for you isn't it?

Far classier than Donald focking trump does not equal classy. Not by a long damn shot.

In any event, our turd got flushed and is gone. Yours is lying in the living room floor. See the difference?

:lol:

You're going full Sho here. Your use of Classy isn't defined as an absolute therefore when you say 'she's far classier than the Donald' you are saying she is Classy (not 'the Classiest' but Classy all the same). Perhaps you should stick with absolutes or words that cannot be misinterpreted.

:lol:

You're going full Sho here. Your use of Classy isn't defined as an absolute therefore when you say 'she's far classier than the Donald' you are saying she is Classy (not 'the Classiest' but Classy all the same). Perhaps you should stick with absolutes or words that cannot be misinterpreted.

Or you could learn to read at an adult level. Your call.

The republicans know he cannot be the nominee in 2020. Not if they want to win.

I don't know how it does down. Force a resignation. Primary challenge. Whatever. But they have to dump him and they know it.

So far so good with the Trump referendums. The 4 Special elections were won by the Republicans and the economy is humming along just fine. If the 2018 midterms stop the Democratic bleeding then start talking about 2020. Right now he's what America wants.

Or you could learn to read at an adult level. Your call.

So you want to define what the word 'is' is?

You call her a vile ###### but classier than but then claim you didn't call her classy and you think I'm the one forked in the head.

"This light skinned black dude came running at me"

"So a black dude came running at you?"

"I didn't say he was black. I said he was light skinned black"

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/the-state-worker/article157688724.html

California is restricting publicly funded travel to four more states because of recent laws that leaders here view as discriminatory against gay and transgender people.

All totaled, California now bans most state-funded travel to eight states.

The new additions to California’s restricted travel list are Texas, Alabama, Kentucky and South Dakota.

They join Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee as states already subjected to the ban.

So you want to define what the word 'is' is?

You call her a vile ###### but classier than but then claim you didn't call her classy and you think I'm the one forked in the head.

"This light skinned black dude came running at me"

"So a black dude came running at you?"

"I didn't say he was black. I said he was light skinned black"

I'll try one last Time.

If I say, you can lick my living room floor, which has not been swept in a month. Or the inside of a used condom found behind the aids clinic.

Which will you choose? The floor.

Why? Because it is CLEANER. The floor is still dirty. It is not clean.

Maybe read up on comparative and superlative adjectives. I have a book written for Chinese 8 year olds if you want. Maybe you can handle it. There are pictures.

I'll try one last Time.

If I say, you can lick my living room floor, which has not been swept in a month. Or the inside of a used condom found behind the aids clinic.

Which will you choose? The floor.

Why? Because it is CLEANER. The floor is still dirty. It is not clean.

Maybe read up on comparative and superlative adjectives. I have a book written for Chinese 8 year olds if you want. Maybe you can handle it. There are pictures.

You're as bad at analogies as you are speaking clearly.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/classier

adjective, classier, classiest. Informal.

of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirablysmart; elegant.

So you see, when you said she was "classier" you are saying she's classy (yet you denied it) however there are degrees of classy.

You get it yet? Shall I continue or will you just admit it was a mistake on your part?

On Thursday, the Trinity campus reopened and Berger-Sweeney asked students, staff and faculty members to gather at about noon to hear how people were feeling and to provide an update about security issues related to four four threats called in by phone Wednesday.

Mebbe I'm reading into the bolded more than I should, but in my current buzzed state, it made me face palm myself.

Eta - Meh...after reading this statement over and over, I'm overreacting over the word feeling.

my dumb

You're as bad at analogies as you are speaking clearly.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/classier

adjective, classier, classiest. Informal.

of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirablysmart; elegant.

So you see, when you said she was "classier" you are saying she's classy (yet you denied it) however there are degrees of classy.

You get it yet? Shall I continue or will you just admit it was a mistake on your part?

You're an idiot. I will go back to ignoring your drivel now. :wave:

Well since I don't support Trump you can't be talking about me, so please quit polluting my thread. To your point - I refuse to be lectured by a racist doosh who had to go to China in order to feel successful.