Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

Good work Mr. Depp.

Never really understood the whole BUT XXX WAS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY whining. I mean, especially with today's technology, what the hell does that have to do with anything?

The old Dixie Chick Outrage Ploy: Them Limeys never would have heard those comments!

Naturally you would have this opinion.

So you're good with celebrities disparaging presidents of ours overseas in other countries influencing their perception of our country.... speaking of assassination no less.

Why am I not surprised?

What's he doing that's so terrible that he needs to be assassinated anyway?

Healthcare is all focked up already

Taxes are all focked up already

Supporting coal? Not kissing the LGTBQ community's ass? Making stupid comments on twitter?

• Like 1

I'm going to give Nugent some props here. After the Scalise shooting he offered a kinda/sorta mea culpa and said he's going to dial back the "hateful rhetoric". We need more of that.

I heard that. We'll see

Supporting coal? Not kissing the LGTBQ community's ass? Making stupid comments on twitter?

So you're just going to pretend you haven't seen that hair?

So you're just going to pretend you haven't seen that hair?

This actually might be your best argument. I might be convinced. :)

• Like 1

Excellent points! :thumbsup:

You're asking why people that wear vagina hats maybe don't have the best coping skills?

Setting equality back 50 years

Trying (successfully in some cases) to make people trust our enemies more than they trust our own country's intelligence departments.

Blurring the line between fact and fiction to the point where lying has become totally excepted on a daily basis.

Making it acceptable to be racist, a bigot, sexist, and mocking handicapped people.

Interfering with an investigation that greatly affects this country's democracy going forward.

Saying he was for the working man, but making decisions that only benefit the wealthy.

And the hair.

Trying (successfully in some cases) to make people trust our enemies more than they trust our own country's intelligence departments.

Blurring the line between fact and fiction to the point where lying has become totally excepted on a daily basis.

Making it acceptable to be racist, a bigot, sexist, and mocking handicapped people.

Interfering with an investigation that greatly affects this country's democracy going forward.

Saying he was for the working man, but making decisions that only benefit the wealthy.

And the hair.

You're a liar, so why are you making a big deal about it? Hypocrite much?

Why do you guys take newbies bait? Why?

If you just ignored him half of the threads here wouldn't be ruined. Try it. By replying to him it just makes it worse.

This

You're a liar, so why are you making a big deal about it? Hypocrite much?

You seem upset. :clap:

Payyyyyyyy atttttteeeennnttttioonnnn toooooo meeeeeeeee.- J.Depp.

• Like 1

Naturally you would have this opinion.

So you're good with celebrities disparaging presidents of ours overseas in other countries influencing their perception of our country....

This cracks me up - if for no other reason (of many) that "everything old is new again". aspect of such comments.

This takes me right back to when this bored (and this country) was in FULL post-9/11 retard mode. "You can't criticize our President in a time of WAR!" :cry: was the rallying cry for the RP's and his acolytes on this bored.

I remember :lol: at them when they (and the retard redneck crowd of Amurica) thought that destroying their Dixie Chicks CD's made them the second coming of Pat Tillman" (without re-litigating the BushJr Fiasco) "Uh, guys? 64% of the country is embarrassed about GWB wth?

:huh: "Uh, She said it IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!" :angry:

LOL

• I mean Cyclone, TELL me that if Johnny Depp didn't say what he said on the STEPS OF THE CAPITAL you wouldn't be butthurt, whining that "HE COULD ONLY SAY THAT HERE BC HE'S PROTECTED BY THE COPS OUR TAX DOLLARS PAY!"
  • "HOW DARE HE DEFILE OUR CONGRESS - OUR CAPITAL - LIKE THAT!"\ :mad:

So, why again the fock does it matter WHERE Depp (or anyone) says his stupid shiit? You'd be pissed either way (not that anyone gives a shiit about your types).

This cracks me up - if for no other reason (of many) that "everything old is new again". aspect of such comments.

This takes me right back to when this bored (and this country) was in FULL post-9/11 retard mode. "You can't criticize our President in a time of WAR!" :cry: was the rallying cry for the RP's and his acolytes on this bored.

I remember :lol: at them when they (and the retard redneck crowd of Amurica) thought that destroying their Dixie Chicks CD's made them the second coming of Pat Tillman" (without re-litigating the BushJr Fiasco) "Uh, guys? 64% of the country is embarrassed about GWB wth?

LOL

So yes is your answer....not surprising.

Still enjoying the idea that "redneck America" is what cost you idiots the election. PSST....check the voting...it wasn't rednecks. HTH.

Love you libs....biitch and moan how the republicans acted....then act the same way but worse...and then try to justify it. Pretty funny.

• I mean Cyclone, TELL me that if Johnny Depp didn't say what he said on the STEPS OF THE CAPITAL you wouldn't be butthurt, whining that "HE COULD ONLY SAY THAT HERE BC HE'S PROTECTED BY THE COPS OUR TAX DOLLARS PAY!"
  • "HOW DARE HE DEFILE OUR CONGRESS - OUR CAPITAL - LIKE THAT!"\ :mad:
So, why again the fock does it matter WHERE Depp (or anyone) says his stupid shiit? You'd be pissed either way (not that anyone gives a shiit about your types).

Jesus...you have bullet points.

Yeah I know..it's crazy...don't think people should talk about murdering our presidents....weird opinion I know. Good to see what side you're on with that issue....justifying it.

It matters for perception.....which you can save the sophomoric predictable How he's doing that himself already gibberish. And that goes for both parties. I mean you guys justified interns blowing a president so you aren't exactly the resident experts on appealing to our president being looked at in a good manner around the world.

It's ok...people DO care about your opinion...and eleven whole states agreed with yours...thirty nine for mine.

Loser.

Cyc - Your moronic argument MIGHT have had some validity 200 years ago:

"How DARE that Frederick Douglas take a three month boat trip to Europe and air our dirty slave trade laundry to the Europeans! NOW they think SOOOO badly of us!!! "

The whole crux of your argument is that other countries NOW have a different perception of Trump's Amurica? - Because DEPP said something in another country? ARE YOU FOCKING STUPID?

Have you READ a newspaper? WATCHED foreign TV show? We are the focking laughing stock of the world. His little shiitshow with the EU was the thing of satiric GOLD from Glasgow to Greece. His moronic tweets race around the world.

But yeah, Trump was our dirty little secret, like that retarded uncle - until Johnny MF'ing DEPP SPILLED THE BEANS!

LOL. PLEASE! Even you guys aren't THAT stupid are you?

He could have said the same thing in this country - and you'd be pissed.

On a boat - And you'd be butthurt

On a plane - And you'd be whining.

But yeah, he chose the 'ONE' :rolleyes: way to 'change the perception' of others in this day and age of near instantaneous global communication from anywhere on the planet. OH GOD! HE SAID SOMETHING BAD IN ANOTHER COUNTRY! AND NOW THE WORLD KNOWS TRUMPS A GOON! :cry:

I am literally laughing out loud at your incredibly stupid assertion. Thank you. :lol:

LOL

I miss George W Bush :( (words I'd never thought I'd say)

And, for the record - Depp's an idiot.

Anybody who calls for the murder of our POTUS - no matter how much of a moronic goon he is -

Should lose his citizenship.

You can call somebody stupid, an embarassment, a cawk-gobbling Russia Lover all day long.

But Depp crossed the line.

And I wouldn't justify his "I was just asking a question" nonsense like you guys would

"Hey Trump just said "I hope there's no tapes..." "A lot of people are saying Obama..." Nut up Don and Depp.

We all know the intent . And Depp's words should earn him a nice perma-vacation anywhere in this great big world - but here.

Anybody who calls for the murder of our POTUS - no matter how much of a moronic goon he is -

Should lose his citizenship.

Rut-Roh, Newbie, pack your bags.

Cyc - Your moronic argument MIGHT have had some validity 200 years ago:

"How DARE that Frederick Douglas take a three month boat trip to Europe and air our dirty slave trade laundry to the Europeans! NOW they think SOOOO badly of us!!! "

The whole crux of your argument is that other countries NOW have a different perception of Trump's Amurica? - Because DEPP said something in another country? ARE YOU FOCKING STUPID?

Have you READ a newspaper? WATCHED foreign TV show? We are the focking laughing stock of the world. His little shiitshow with the EU was the thing of satiric GOLD from Glasgow to Greece. His moronic tweets race around the world.

But yeah, Trump was our dirty little secret, like that retarded uncle - until Johnny MF'ing DEPP SPILLED THE BEANS!

LOL. PLEASE! Even you guys aren't THAT stupid are you?

He could have said the same thing in this country - and you'd be pissed.

On a boat - And you'd be butthurt

On a plane - And you'd be whining.

But yeah, he chose the 'ONE' :rolleyes: way to 'change the perception' of others in this day and age of near instantaneous global communication from anywhere on the planet. OH GOD! HE SAID SOMETHING BAD IN ANOTHER COUNTRY! AND NOW THE WORLD KNOWS TRUMPS A GOON! :cry:

I am literally laughing out loud at your incredibly stupid assertion. Thank you. :lol:

Unhinged.

From the king of butthurt....pretty funny a loser like you calling anyone butthurt. I don't care or am outraged by Depp. He's another idiot liberal blowhard like yourself....it's par for the course for your ilk. And look at you bending over for something other than cack to defend Depp. How pathetic.

There's no outrage....just don't think anyone should do it towards any president. THAT seems pretty reasonable....yet..here's your dumbass to argue against it. Like chum in the water..here comes captain dumbass.

52 THOUSAND posts....I'd do a little life reflection dipshiit.

And the hair.

Setting equality back? What a load of crap. Since all this equality has been setback please provide specific examples. I'll hang up and listen.

I dont understand anyone saying this type of stuff.

Root for impeachment. Root for the GOP to turn on him. Hope for him to do something to benefit people.

But anyone, of any political leaning, that wishes death on the president clearly doesn't think about the seconds, minutes, hours, or days afterwards.

If something happened where Trump was assassinated, I would want the person that did so to have both their Achilles sliced with a rusty butter knife dipped in dog sh!t on live tv.

Donnie Brasco. Blow and Black Mass (which should have been great but was only good). That's about it for me and Depp. His part in Platoon was too small.

We aren't talking about Brady flipping on the ref for not calling a roughing the passer because he was touched.

forced, d

That's the one thing I've never understood with Hollywood. Of course, Republicans are generally on the wrong side when it comes to the environment and women's rights, but they're definitely on the side of the super rich, and Hollywood has no shortage of super rich people.

There is a difference between rich people who earned it in business and those who got a huge windfall, whether earned or not (lotto winners, rappers, actors, musicians.)

Money doesn't change who you are. It just makes you more so.

I dont understand anyone saying this type of stuff.

Root for impeachment. Root for the GOP to turn on him. Hope for him to do something to benefit people.

But anyone, of any political leaning, that wishes death on the president clearly doesn't think about the seconds, minutes, hours, or days afterwards.

If something happened where Trump was assassinated, I would want the person that did so to have both their Achilles sliced with a rusty butter knife dipped in dog sh!t on live tv.

I totally agree... As much as I despised Barack Obama's policies, I never wanted to see him assassinated as he was the President of the country I live in...