Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The ***OFFICIAL*** things that are more likely to kill you than terrorists thread!

Football kills 15-20 Americans per year.

Football. :mellow:

Football kills 15-20 Americans per year.

Football. :mellow:

The football itself??

:dunno:

Garage door. 2 per year

Q-tip. 2 per year.

Actuarial science at its best

I'm trying to figure out where the 1 in 45 million number comes from. Oh that's right move the goal posts. Start at terrorism then foreign born terrorists then refugee terrorists. Then refugee terrorists between 18-21

I know of at least 70 people killed by terrorists in San Bernardino and Orlando the last couple years so uh yah

I'm trying to figure out where the 1 in 45 million number comes from. Oh that's right move the goal posts. Start at terrorism then foreign born terrorists then refugee terrorists. Then refugee terrorists between 18-21

I know of at least 70 people killed by terrorists in San Bernardino and Orlando the last couple years so uh yah

So how is Trump's Muslim ban going to stop terrorism from someone born and raised here in the US?

Didn't read through all the wailing cries of the left.

Some here who eat a$$ a.k.a. fecal matter are closer to death than the rest of us.

Way too late on this joke. I already made it, and much better. Back to the drawing board, retard. :wave:

Way too late on this joke. I already made it, and much better. Back to the drawing board, retard. :wave:

Ever eat a clown's a$$? Did it taste funny to you?

Ever eat a clown's a$$? Did it taste funny to you?

75 year old joke. But probably new to you. 2/10

Did I say it would. Why add more risk

Well, considering there has never once been a death caused by an immigrant from any of the countries on Trump's ban list, not everyone agrees with your assessment of risk. In my personal opinion, he has put American lives in jeopardy with his broad brushed insult to Muslims.

Well, considering there has never once been a death caused by an immigrant from any of the countries on Trump's ban list, not everyone agrees with your assessment of risk. In my personal opinion, he has put American lives in jeopardy with his broad brushed insult to Muslims.

Cry me a river pvssy.

Cry me a river pvssy.

Oh nice. Our little Seattle sissy boy has discovered internet tough talk from 3000 miles away. Does that make up for all the wedgies in high school, water boy? :lol: :first:

No but letting Syrians in by the hundreds of thousands raises that risk ask Germany France Sweden

More or or less likely than death by wind?

Getting into a wreck caused by a minority athele driving.