Sign in to follow this  
AM

Matt Jones vs. Reggie Brown

Matt Jones (JAX) or Reggie Brown (PHI) which reciever should I keep as my #2 WR? :thumbsup:

I Also have Braylon Edwards, Deion Branch. :doublethumbsup:

Matt Jones (JAX) or Reggie Brown (PHI) which reciever should I keep as my #2 WR? :banana:

I Also have Braylon Edwards, Deion Branch. :headbanger:

matt jones, who? matt jones, who? matt jones, who? matt jones.

man i feel sorry for you having to choose between those two for your#2 spot...

but i'd actually go RBrown simply because he is the #1 on a pass-oriented offense now.

MJones could put up good numbers for you, but as of right now with the retirement of JSmith no one is certain how he'll perform as the #1 (which he is penciled in at right now, but that could also possibly change as the season nears).

Plus, JAX threw the ball 486 times last year. PHI threw it 621.

who do you think will have more opportunities this year?

I would go with Matt Jones. He will be the #1 in Jax and is just a freak athletically. Once he gets WR down a little better he will be a beast. I think Philly will end up with alot of sub par WR and Westbrook will be their best receiver again.

I watched Reggie play, for 4 yeras at UGA. He was mediocre, but would come through on SOME catches. I also watched him drop ball after ball after ball in Jacksonville every year we played Florida. He can't seem to handle to big pressure situations. You've gotta go with Matt Jones. He's already, somewhat, proven himself, and has the #'s to back it up, Brown doesn't

Matt Jones, Matt Jones, calling Matt Jones. Chunky Soup Man has never, ever made a star out of any receiver other than Owens who was already a star. Reggie might be okay, but he could end up in the Pinston, Thrash, Lewis mold as well. McNabb will throw a lot to Westbrook if he's healthy. Jones will be a star in Jacksonville with Lord Byron flinging to him.