Sign in to follow this  
NOSRAC247

Waiver System - Simple Question

I'm thinking of putting a waiver system on our league that has always used simple free agents in the past (to prevent the same loser from getting up at 3am on Tuesday from grabbing the Willie Parkers of the world each week).

I have one question - if I set it up with a one-day waiver period, how does it work when someone tries to claim more than one player? Or is that not possible?

I'm thinking of putting a waiver system on our league that has always used simple free agents in the past (to prevent the same loser from getting up at 3am on Tuesday from grabbing the Willie Parkers of the world each week).

I have one question - if I set it up with a one-day waiver period, how does it work when someone tries to claim more than one player? Or is that not possible?

In are league we call it the Fred Taylor rule...because in 98 we had the guy who claimed guys at halftime each week.....

Do a blind claim system and set up a worst to first and then if they get a guy move the next team into the top spot or do a lottery system (this is what we do) and you blind bid on a player and get the guy if you bid the most for guys during the first two days the week...

We end this period at 8:00 PM on Tuesday and then anyone else that is out there is first come first serve

We do players who are on waivers and have been cut by a franchise as worst to first but if they clear waivers and dont end up on a roster over the weekend that they go into the claims part of the system.

In are league we call it the Fred Taylor rule...because in 98 we had the guy who claimed guys at halftime each week.....

Do a blind claim system and set up a worst to first and then if they get a guy move the next team into the top spot or do a lottery system (this is what we do) and you blind bid on a player and get the guy if you bid the most for guys during the first two days the week...

We end this period at 8:00 PM on Tuesday and then anyone else that is out there is first come first serve

We do players who are on waivers and have been cut by a franchise as worst to first but if they clear waivers and dont end up on a roster over the weekend that they go into the claims part of the system.

This is how I have run it in the past. :D