Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

2nd half Studs-- who emerges?

charles simms. If he is all he is made out to be he could in fact be a poor mans mat forte.

shoelace. He is by far and away the best rb the jags have and does not need a line to produce because of his speed. He is also a rb2 who can play wr3.

Mettinberger. The titans have talent. Their coach is just tanking the season. Mettenberger has a cannon and should have the ability to put up some good games....assuming wisencunt does not undercut him somehow.

Keenan Allen. After he and Rivers spoke about his production to the media he scores. Rivers may keep looking to him in the end zone.

I predicted Keenan Allen just like everyone else. Knew Rivers was gonna produce this year, but that's why I hate Saints WRs, any given week one could go off, and the other two suck. Same problem with Giants WRs, which besides Cruz I said stay away from this year.

So, here's a guy ... not an early prediction of mine, but he could be huge going forward. Martavis Bryant. Brown will draw the coverage, if he starts outsnapping Wheaton, and he should ... he could be huge, going forward.

Long shot here,

Tre Mason

They know what they have in Stacy. Cunningham, who i like, complements Stacy perfectly. But neither are 3 down backs. Mason might be that.

Not like the Rams need to win. They well see what they can build on. At some point here we well get a good long look at Mason. Maybe he preforms.

Mason is a good call. I'm actually forced to start him in one league where I am out of it already, but I think quitting is for poosies, so ...

Pierre Garcon. Has been a forgotten man with RG3 out.

Pierre Garcon. Has been a forgotten man with RG3 out.

And we dunno if RG3 will be back this week, or if the game plan has changed, or how it has changed this week if McCoy starts.

In the league that I have him, I am reluctantly starting him in the flex this week.

JHill could get more touches as Gio gets his workload reduced a bit to keep him healthy

Like the Sims being a poor mans Forte.think it starts week9?

Calvin/Julio/RJennings: go get these guys if you can in a trade because it's been awhile for each but I expect some production soon.......

Speaking of Forte, and carries being limited at some point ... I called him as my rookie stud before I even knew what team was gonna draft him ... shhhhhh ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35uRZccJvQ

This kid ... he didn't just break records at Arizona ... he shattered them. Sure, he doesn't have the speed that Trung Canidate had, but he is a full service guy. He is tough. He can run, he can catch, he can block. Trung Canidate was a track star .. this Carey kid ... he's a football player.

• Like 1

Let me be clear. If you had never watched a single down of University of Arizona football, and you just looked at the numbers, for the history of the program, some guys, like Teddy Bruschi, even Nick Foles would not stand out as much, just sheer numbers, and school records broken.

Grab him in dynasty now. He's a stud.

I think Pierre Garcon is the perfect candidate. RG3 is back and he threw to him a ton last year. With Cousins and McCoy Jackson and even Roberts have become more relevant. Garcon should assume WR1 duties with Griffin back in the saddle.

How about Gordon or is blatantly obvious not a category?

No, good call

How about Gordon or is blatantly obvious not a category?

he is too obvious. he would have been a top 5 wr had he not been suspended and should put up points off the bat.

he is too obvious. he would have been a top 5 wr had he not been suspended and should put up points off the bat.

I hope so... He will be my bye week filler for Antonio Brown. He has big shoes to fill!

Long shot here,

Tre Mason

They know what they have in Stacy. Cunningham, who i like, complements Stacy perfectly. But neither are 3 down backs. Mason might be that.

Not like the Rams need to win. They well see what they can build on. At some point here we well get a good long look at Mason. Maybe he preforms.

I actually like both Stacy and Cunningham as three down backs, provided the Rams run the offense they ran last season. And while Mason admittedly does have skills and some flash as a runner, he's about as much of a true every down NFL RB as Icky Woods, dancing in the cold cut aisle.

Mark Ingram looks like a good candidate. Contract year, too... correct?

Stole him in the 12th...sucks to imagine what might have been had he not missed that time....I never once thought about letting him go though....came up big last night ....well see about the shoulder but it didn't stop him from finishing the game and scoring late....has 10 days off now ....I've been flexing a wr all year....but going forward I may be going lacy, ellington and ingram.....I think Payton is really digging ingram right now too....crazy to think hes still only 24....it is a contract year....not that ingram will ever break the bank...cause that just won't happen for many rb's in the nfl anymore...but the situation might get him 3-4 a year if the Saints want to keep him....and I think they might

I think Dez as usual blows up in the second half. The D is going to get exposed and the running game can't keep up this pace. Staying on the cowboys I think Escobar will get more and more involved

I think Ingram may have found his niche finally.

I think Hillman continues to put up good numbers for the rest of the season.

I'd hope McKinnon continues to be a productive back now that he's pretty much the main guy.

Lol... Ingram's 'niche' is that he is last man standing. That team is an RBBC nightmare, has been since the days of Duece.

Let me be clear. If you had never watched a single down of University of Arizona football, and you just looked at the numbers, for the history of the program, some guys, like Teddy Bruschi, even Nick Foles would not stand out as much, just sheer numbers, and school records broken.

Good call G Fan.. he's my 1 cent w/out ever hearing bout' him in college:

If/when this cat gets a chance, he could shine. I checked him out at Bourbonnais (Bears training camp) and he stood out by the 2nd week after destroying Michael Ford and Shaun Draughn for the backup job. Got moxie/balls too: he was constantly in Martellus' face that day taking NO chit from him. They list him as 5’10” but that’s generous; he’s got a determined and shifty style and ability to spin off tackles. He’s got soft hands and can catch the rock on the run. He played in the shotgun/spread offense at AZ so he’s got pass catching experience. Knocks against him were size, but this kid is a confident runner who’s got no issues staying inside and taking on LB’s 2x his size. Albeit, that can easily get him killed or carted off quickly too. There’s comparisons to Matty22, but that’s stretching it. He’s no Forte, but he’s fun to watch.

Never heard of him before today. However running behind Forte, he might not get a lot of touches for a long time...

as crazy as it is to throw this name into the mix I'm going to do it.

LeSean McCoy

:pointstosky:

I'd be very happy if he can cram a full season's worth of production into the last half of the season.

Jonas Gray-the Pats will lean on the 2 down back making him a strong RB2. he's got the size to get goalline work and he's on the right offense

Jeremy Hill. I drafted him in 3 outta 4 leagues just for the second half of the season especially fantasy playoffs. I Knew that Gio would wear down. Didn't think it was gonna happen this early. That bye week 4 is only gonna help Hill

as crazy as it is to throw this name into the mix I'm going to do it.

LeSean McCoy

Not crazy at all; in fact it's the most obvious answer to the question.

Shady gets Pro Bowl Center Jason Kelce back this week,and should get All-Pro LG Evan Mathis back next week to solidify the offensive line.

Shady gets a sweet schedule for opponents against the run going forward,Seattle notwithstanding:

Week 9: Houston 118 yards/game

Week 10: Carolina 132 yards/game

Week 11: GB 153 yards/game

Week 12: Tenn 135 yards/game

Week 13: Dallas 115 yards/game

Week 14: Seattle 90 yards/game (and not all that formidable on the road)

Week 15 Dallas see Week 13

Week 16: Skins 122 yards/game

Having said that, the "buy-low" trading period on McCoy ended 3 weeks ago.

What about Fred Jackson?

Sure RBBC but I think much less so with Spiller out of the picture and Dixon/Brown not doing much.

Denard Robinson. His performances in the last three games have been solid. His 5 yard td is a good sign that he won't pulled if they get close to the goal line (unlike McKinnon). He also faces Houston, Baltimore and Tennessee in the playoffs.

mat Ryan is another one that looks to be poised for a strong second half.

Good call G Fan.. he's my 1 cent w/out ever hearing bout' him in college:

If/when this cat gets a chance, he could shine. I checked him out at Bourbonnais (Bears training camp) and he stood out by the 2nd week after destroying Michael Ford and Shaun Draughn for the backup job. Got moxie/balls too: he was constantly in Martellus' face that day taking NO chit from him. They list him as 510 but thats generous; hes got a determined and shifty style and ability to spin off tackles. Hes got soft hands and can catch the rock on the run. He played in the shotgun/spread offense at AZ so hes got pass catching experience. Knocks against him were size, but this kid is a confident runner whos got no issues staying inside and taking on LBs 2x his size. Albeit, that can easily get him killed or carted off quickly too. Theres comparisons to Matty22, but thats stretching it. Hes no Forte, but hes fun to watch.

In college, he ran like a young horse. He almost has a gallop to his style, which is unique. Could get him killed in the NFL, but the kid has a lot of heart and fits the multi-talented profile so many teams want these days. See: Ahmad Bradshaw