Sign in to follow this  
parrot

Survivor

Anybody watching? Been a pretty solid season. A number of good players. Using Ben as a mole is one of the better moves they've had in a while as far as both concept and execution. Was surprised that came from Devin.

Downside, eye-candy quotient is pretty low. At least Desi is still on the jury. She's one of the hotter black chicks that have been on the show. Ashley's body is bangin', too bad she's a butter face.

I'm all caught up except for last night. Desi is focking gorgeous. I wish she could have stuck around a bit longer. Even in those disgusting sweat stained gym shorts, yummy.

I'm all caught up except for last night. Desi is focking gorgeous. I wish she could have stuck around a bit longer. Even in those disgusting sweat stained gym shorts, yummy.

:thumbsup:

Good episode last night.

Wow, that was a crazy tribal.

Yeah, I don't recall every seeing one that was quite that level of complete pandemonium, then Ben just pulls the idol and renders it all moot. Funny stuff.

I feel like posty. I've never seen a single episode.

Yeah, I don't recall every seeing one that was quite that level of complete pandemonium, then Ben just pulls the idol and renders it all moot. Funny stuff.

That and Lauren have 2 different methods to save herself and leaving one at camp and giving the other one away to watch it burn in the fire. :lol:

That and Lauren have 2 different methods to save herself and leaving one at camp and giving the other one away to watch it burn in the fire. :lol:

:thumbsup:

That thread was an abortion, no point in putting it on life support.

:rolleyes:

We needed another survivor thread :wacko:

:rolleyes:

We needed another survivor thread :wacko:

I actually opened this thread because I thought it was about Gloria Gaynor. :dunno:

I actually opened this thread because I thought it was about Gloria Gaynor. :dunno:

0.5/10