Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Another school shooting. Houston

It is a redneck town south of houston kind of in the boondocks.

Only injuries have been reported so far, hopefully no one was killed.

It is a redneck town south of houston kind of in the boondocks.

Only injuries have been reported so far, hopefully no one was killed.

https://www.khou.com/amp/article?section=news&subsection=local&headline=watch-live-multiple-students-killed-in-shooting-at-santa-fe-hs-federal-official-says&contentId=285-553331098

Saying multiple killed.

Tell me it's one of those idiotic Texas communities where the teachers are armed.

Rub some thoughts and prayers on those bullet holes. Everything will be OK.

Are we looking to ban shotguns too?

Are we looking to ban shotguns too?

Who's we? I'm not looking to do anything. Everything will work out on its own. T's&P's

Who's we? I'm not looking to do anything. Everything will work out on its own. T's&P's

Too soon to talk about it...

Too soon to talk about it...

You're not the bored police. You're the bored punching bag. Know your roll, sho.

Rub some thoughts and prayers on those bullet holes. Everything will be OK.

it's meaningless until Trump says it

The portly Fake News King does it again. He reports multiple dead and his link didnt state this.

There have been "multiple casualties" but no deaths have been reported.

Link has changed...originally reported as Federal officials reporting multiple deaths.

Strike has posted one as well.

Sorry, no fake news posted by me now or ever...I leave that up to liars like you.

Here is their update from the same source.

https://www.wral.com/sheriff-active-shooter-reported-at-texas-high-school/17563528/

And yet no one posted about this heroic Resource Officer who prevented a mass shooting the other day:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/resource-officer-prevents-possible-school-shooting-after-man-brings-gun-to-illinois-high-school.html

Good job by him.

Read it elsewhere...and saw on Facebook...along with people complaining that CNN didn't cover it (when they had).

I don't think anyone has shown they are against SRO's at schools.

it comes across my newsfeed... and I'm not numb to it (yet).

I still get that grueling pit in my stomach when I read the headline...

Frankly, far less families were inconvenienced by this event than the number of families that weren't inconvenienced.....So really it's just math. Inconveniencing a few is preferable to inconveniencing many.

it comes across my newsfeed... and I'm not numb to it (yet).

I still get that grueling pit in my stomach when I read the headline...

The truly sad part is that it will just generate a couple weeks of the same arguments that go nowhere until they fade away and are replaced by the next yanni vs laurel argument.

The other troubling thing is that I have no idea what the solution to stopping these is. I haven't heard anything near sounding like a legit plan. I suppose the biggest thing is how do you fix focks that are miswired?

The truly sad part is that it will just generate a couple weeks of the same arguments that go nowhere until they fade away and are replaced by the next yanni vs laurel argument.

The other troubling thing is that I have no idea what the solution to stopping these is. I haven't heard anything near sounding like a legit plan. I suppose the biggest thing is how do you fix focks that are miswired?

exactly.

rinse. repeat.

The solution part is the scary thing... I'm with you... no focking idea what to do and I haven't heard anything reasonable yet.

• Like 1

exactly.

rinse. repeat.

The solution part is the scary thing... I'm with you... no focking idea what to do and I haven't heard anything reasonable yet.

Yeah pretty much. A boatload of whacky millennials still out there waiting their turn.

Thoughts and prayers still not working. Hmmm. Keep the T&P's coming, eventually they'll work!

"School" as we know it today is so problematic and antiquated - the school shootings just tip the scales even further towards really evaluating our entire "system" of education.

Education.

Taxes.

Healthcare.

These "systems" are relics of the industrial revolution and none of them work well anymore... and while school shootings are a (or the) major issue, it's just another bullet point in the list of issues that are pushing for a wholesale change in the way education is achieved.

Thoughts and prayers still not working. Hmmm. Keep the T&P's coming, eventually they'll work!

Tees & Pees!!!!!

I guess David Hogg will be back on the TV again...

How dare him be against high school kids getting shot.

really?

everyone is against kids getting shot

he has no solution, nobody has a solution short of an entire gun ban, which won't happen

again the only kid that did a damn thing from Florida was Kyle Kashuv

Banning commercial firearm sales is the only solution. Since that'll never happen, not worth discussing.

All you can do is hope gun violence mostly effects gun right supports instead of innocent people.

Where was he when all of the other schools were having shootings? He only cared because it was his school... If his never got attacked, he would still be an unknown...

• Like 1

This is not the time to be talking about gun control. :nono:

You are absolutely right.

The time was after the last school massacre. Or the one before that, or the one before that, or...

its sad, but really simple to me

all schools should have 2 entrances, protected by armed guards and metal detectors and a belt scanner for backpacks or as Marjorie Stoneman did, clear backpacks for all

costly, but problem solved

step 2 - the constant update and confusion about exact death totals

step 3 - the faces of the dead kids on front page collages of every news site

step 4 - funerals and services leading the nightly news

step 5 - partisan political bullsh!t from a buncha' people that outta be shot

step 6 - Laurel/Yanni

step 7 - rinse/repeate

really?

everyone is against kids getting shot

he has no solution, nobody has a solution short of an entire gun ban, which won't happen

again the only kid that did a damn thing from Florida was Kyle Kashuv

He has plenty of sokustions of you actually look into it. Its not perfect...he isnt 100% correct...and it wont stop everything but nobody is claiming it will.

I laugh mostly at the right demonizing him and others for speaking out as they do.

Where was he when all of the other schools were having shootings? He only cared because it was his school... If his never got attacked, he would still be an unknown...

Perhaps. So? His school was attacked.

He has plenty of sokustions of you actually look into it. Its not perfect...he isnt 100% correct...and it wont stop everything but nobody is claiming it will.

I laugh mostly at the right demonizing him and others for speaking out as they do.

he can speak all he wants, but if you want to be the "voice" you can't then run and hide when someone opposes him as just a "kid"

its sad, but really simple to me

all schools should have 2 entrances, protected by armed guards and metal detectors and a belt scanner for backpacks or as Marjorie Stoneman did, clear backpacks for all

costly, but problem solved

Who is paying for it?

And who is sending their kids to a prison like building to be educated?

More gun control huh. I just don't see how it changes what happens. Ban semi auto ARs? Is that what people mean by gun control?

Who is paying for it?

And who is sending their kids to a prison like building to be educated?

You people are so blind. Trump is building the wall so that he can charge an entrance fee to all the illegals. That money will pay for it