Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Good call tan

On the Skippy natural peanut butter. Have you tried the one with honey? I may actually increase my peanut butter consumption

My dog isnt, but my cat is

:shocking:

:clap:

I usually get Jif peanut butter but Im going to the grocery store later today so I might pick up some

Yea we have tried Honey but always go back to original. Any Pb we try regardless of price, natural-ness or prestige doesnt measure up and we always go back to the Natch.

@Digby, Jif makes a Natural as well and its not bad, but def try Skippy Natural to compare.

Yea we have tried Honey but always go back to original. Any Pb we try regardless of price, natural-ness or prestige doesnt measure up and we always go back to the Natch.

@Digby, Jif makes a Natural as well and its not bad, but def try Skippy Natural to compare.

Im gonna try it. Its gonna be hard to compare to central market brand but maybe it can

I usually get Jif peanut butter but Im going to the grocery store later today so I might pick up some

Pick up some peanut butter because you currently don't have any peanut butter if you go to the grocery store later today. Gomer.

Got it and had a couple sandwiches with it. Not bad. Might have to try Jif natural next and see how it compares

Anybody ever tried cookie butter from Trader Joes? That sh!t is the focking bomb.

Yep. Got a jar of it at my house. Always make sure to grab some when I go