Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Pick 1... safest option

Had AJ Green go last night so starting out strong. Just need the best option for opportunity and best floor...

Crowell @ Washington (wash has 29th worst rush d right now)

E. Sanders @ Tampa Bay (good match up)

Tyrell vs. Saints (good match up)

Leave a link

Crowell is safest because touches but I like Sanders of these choices. Sanders could lock up the win. And Tampa hasn't really stopped anyone who decides to throw on them. They got touched up more than once by Keenum last week. Case Keenum! Jeff Fisher! They're bad vs passes.

As for Tyrell, the saints are for sure terrible but don't discount that San Diego has o-linemen hurt (again). And in general, don't doubt San Diego's ability to turn that or any game into an ugly production without fantasy production. Add in silly superstitious thoughts about Drew back in San Diego and I'm scurred...

Almost scurred enough to start Luck in London against jags instead of rivers at home vs the saints.

crowell safest floor but i would play sanders

I agree that Crowell has the safest floor.

Sanders is a risky play Hit or miss.

Weak games in week 1 & 2 vs Carolina and Indy. huge week 3 vs cinci.

While he's got a decent matchup, that doesnt necessarily mean the pass game will be huge. It's more likely to be a good matchup for the run game as they'll run the ball a lot if they get a lead early.

I'd play Crowell.