Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anybody firing up Kirk tonight?

So tempting.....if Zona's offense wasn't so inept. Love his talent. He seems to be Rosen's favorite target, and has 3 games over 77 yards in the last 4 (77, 85, and 80...plus 1 TD). Denver's pass D seems a bit overrated, giving up 123 yards and 2 TD's to Robby Anderson two weeks ago, and 109 yards to Robert Woods last week.

Seems like a big play waiting to happen, esp if he lines up against Brady Roby.....but always hate to get burned by a player on Thursday night. May throw him in there over Funchess as my WR3,

Anyone else starting him?

I would start him over Funchess. And yes, he is a big play guy waiting to happen. I oworry that Larry at home could draw more targets AND there could be lots of running tonight since neither team can seem to stop runs. But go for it.

I'm going with him, but my WRs aren't my team's strong point.

Also, I'm not sure why you'd be hesitant due to the 'inept' Cards def.

I'm going with him, but my WRs aren't my team's strong point.

Also, I'm not sure why you'd be hesitant due to the 'inept' Cards def.

Well, as pointed out by jimaveli, the game flow could involve a bunch of running tonight from both offenses, which would shorten the game.....and opportunities for other skill players.

• Like 1

Well, as pointed out by jimaveli, the game flow could involve a bunch of running tonight from both offenses, which would shorten the game.....and opportunities for other skill players.

Ahhhh...gotcha. That makes sense, but I still have no problem going with Kirk. If anything, if they're having success running the ball- maybe it opens up a big play action play or two.

I have a good feeling he's going to put up a solid game.

I'm torn. I have Kirk, Diggs, TY Hilton and Goodwin and can start 3. Diggs is a definite, but I'm torn between Goodwin and Hilton or Hilton and Kirk or Kirk and Goodwin!lol!

Do you plug Hilton right back in and hope he returns to form or sit him and roll with Kirk, Diggs and Goodwin?

I hate decisions! Especially decisions during bye weeks!!

The running gamescript scares the crp outta me for starting Kirk! This is a standard league with no bonuses or anything! Straight yards and TDs, that's it!

Crap!!!!

What the heck....I'm throwing him in there. Always a glutton for Thursday night punishment.

Christian Kirk has run 59 percent of his routes on the outside this season.
Kirk will run most of his Thursday night routes against Broncos RCB Bradley Roby, who's allowed the fourth-most yards in the league. The Cardinals should feature Kirk with Larry Fitzgerald facing shutdown CB Chris Harris in the slot. Kirk has been Josh Rosen's top target since taking over for Sam Bradford. We like Kirk as an upside FLEX this week.
Source: Thursday Night Matchups
Oct 17 - 7:35 PM

I'm torn. I have Kirk, Diggs, TY Hilton and Goodwin and can start 3. Diggs is a definite, but I'm torn between Goodwin and Hilton or Hilton and Kirk or Kirk and Goodwin!lol!

Do you plug Hilton right back in and hope he returns to form or sit him and roll with Kirk, Diggs and Goodwin?

I hate decisions! Especially decisions during bye weeks!!

The running gamescript scares the crp outta me for starting Kirk! This is a standard league with no bonuses or anything! Straight yards and TDs, that's it!

Crap!!!!

If Hilton is good to go, I would sit Kirk.

......or not.

So, it just happened to be Chad Williams night. I didn't get the memo.

:wall:

• Like 1

Also, Rosens not goodness flared up on us. Maybe McCoy gets canned and David johnson gets rescued from playcalling prison. Then, Kirk may have a chance to give a solid 2nd half.

I think Zona is lacking in so much offensive talent, it won’t matter much who’s calling the shots. M

Well, at least Kirk lead the team in receiving yards :shocking:

I'm holding to see how things work out with the new OC.

• Like 1