Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns Thread***

As soon as I saw Landry coming for the reverse, I said to myself, "The Jets are about to fall for a philly special"

Njoku with some points finally. :pointstosky:

this guy is pure garbage. why i listen to this bored sometimes is beyond me. efffff me!! pos

The Jets should stop calling these little timing route concepts with Darnold. He's not in sync enough with his receivers to execute it.

The receivers all make their breaks and he just sits there holding the ball.

I like how Joe Buck is so happy when Baker does something good so they can gush over him.

this guy is pure garbage. why i listen to this bored sometimes is beyond me. efffff me!! pos

He's good. Just terrible for fantasy football. I notice they keep him in to block a lot, and Fells gets snaps since Cleveland likes to run a lot.

Hoping Baker will get the ball more to Njoku.

My favorite part of this game is when Crowell pretended to wipe his ass with the ball after the TD and Joe Buck had to decide if was going to act disgusted and freak out again or not.

They should've let the clock run down a little more. They saved the Jets the 2 minute warning.

Not that it'll matter. The Jets can't block anyone, and Darnold looks lost out there.

Baker playing well after the shaky start. I have to give him credit

And it wasn't even that shaky of a start. Think he was 4/5 his first drive. Passes were nice and accurate. The 4 completions went for 40 some yards..Just that fumble, and the bad toss in the end zone.

And it wasn't even that shaky of a start. Think he was 4/5 his first drive. Passes were nice and accurate. The 4 completions went for 40 some yards..Just that fumble, and the bad toss in the end zone.

He should've had two turnovers. He threw a pass into a DB's chest and put one on the ground carrying it like a loaf of bread.

Another fun wrinkle is we can say for sure the Browns would be 3-0 if they started with Mayfield.

Or, the Jets couldn't adjust on the move? They are not a good team.

CLE defense ended up with respectable score after all. That sack and INT at end of game sure helped.

Another fun wrinkle is we can say for sure the Browns would be 3-0 if they started with Mayfield.

Hue should have been fired just for that

What are the odds that brainless Hue tries to start Taylor next week? Rookies start right away all the time in the NFL, yet for some reason Mayfield wasn't ready? Hue is a turd

The whole team was lethargic until Baker went in. It was very odd.

Of course, everyone was putting Darnold in the hall of fame after his first game, too. So let's see what Baker does now before anointing him.

What are the odds that brainless Hue tries to start Taylor next week? Rookies start right away all the time in the NFL, yet for some reason Mayfield wasn't ready? Hue is a turd

Zero, he knows its Bakers time now.

Hue's a dummy to be sure, he could have started Mayfield, gone 0-16 and kept his job. Saved from himself by a head injury.

I own Hyde in both leagues, started him in both :banana: but did not expect much.

Also started Landry in one :thumbsup: , went against him in the other :thumbsdown:

Please Cleveland, make that QB switch!

Hue's a dummy to be sure, he could have started Mayfield, gone 0-16 and kept his job. Saved from himself by a head injury.

I for one hope he tries to trot out Taylor again just for the entertainment value of watching the ensuing sh1tstorm. :banana:

Hue already said he isn't committing to anyone just yet. Why does this guy have a job?

The pressure will be too much, no way Tyrod stays in