Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Couple dies proving evil does not exist

With you, it's like taking candy from a baby. It's so easy, even a caveman could do it. :dunno:

You just continue to cry to peenie about how those big, bad posters are calling you names! Maybe your momma will give you some warm milk to ease your pain.

Damn. That hurt!

Damn. That hurt!

you should dedicate another thread to another fellow TDS sufferer.

Remember that time you did the wiff one?

That was therapeutic for you, wasn't it.

Totally ironic. I would never try to say I don't do what the Trumpettes do. I will say I generally stay out. But when I get bored I like to poke you kids. Cause jeez it's easy.

I think of it as similar to going to the zoo. I occasionally like watching simple minded creatures entertain me.

It sounds like you spend a lot of time in front of the mirror.

How are you defining evil?

I tend to to define an evil person as one who commits violent crimes or one who plans and schemes to do so.

Inherently bad, motivated by a desire to cause harm or misfortune to others, lacking good.

Inherently bad, motivated by a desire to cause harm or misfortune to others, lacking good.

I can live with that. Certainly, by that and most other definitions, evil people are in the minority.

But theres no denying that some places are much more dangerous than others.

On the whole, Chicago is a great city. But nobody in their right mind wants to venture into the wild 100s on a summer weekend. Its just not smart to take that kind of risk.