Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

What kind of facial hair do you have

I have a full beard but not one that birds could nest in.

That's too much shaving for me. At 39 and pretty much settled down the beard is where I'm at. Plus my gf likes the beard.

None, shave every day except Saturday or Sunday

Same here.

I can grow a full beard in a week, because of that it always hurts shaving Monday morning unless I use a brand new razor.

None, shave every day except Saturday or Sunday

this.

used to grow the goatee for fall and winter. would occasionally have it throughout the year.

Same here.

I can grow a full beard in a week, because of that it always hurts shaving Monday morning unless I use a brand new razor.

That's why I always shave on either Saturday or sunday. If I go both days without shaving I'm halfway to a beard by Monday. Plus my neck gets all scratchy

I have what I call a "country beard". Shave my neck But leave hair on my face. Trim my face about every 4 days cause it'll get too long

Your wife's triangle

How was this not the first response or something similar. Phags!!

goatee in the spring/summer/fall. Country beard in the winter.

I have what I call a "country beard". Shave my neck But leave hair on my face.

I do the exact opposite: clean shaven face with a nice thick neck beard.

I have what I call a "country beard". Shave my neck But leave hair on my face. Trim my face about every 4 days cause it'll get too long

Same here. I trim my every weekend shave neck once during week as well.

Same, but less trimming. Once a week tops. Usually every other week. Also shave my cheeks, so it's a bit more sculpted. Your basic hipster doosh beard.

I do the exact opposite: clean shaven face with a nice thick neck beard.

Believe it or not had a guy in the military do this. His neck would get razor bumps bad but his face was fine. So his doctor put him on a shaving waiver to only shave his face. He would come in with clean shaven face but a neck beard

Believe it or not had a guy in the military do this. His neck would get razor bumps bad but his face was fine. So his doctor put him on a shaving waiver to only shave his face. He would come in with clean shaven face but a neck beard

Was his name Kyle Orton?

That's why I always shave on either Saturday or sunday. If I go both days without shaving I'm halfway to a beard by Monday. Plus my neck gets all scratchy

I shave pretty much every day for this reason, even weekends.

A goatee that is only stubble and maintained every day or two. Yea, I can rock that look.

I grew a goatee once back in the 90s; all of the other sales guys I worked with had one, and my wife and kids were out of town for a few weeks. I was going to shave it before they came home but the wife wanted to see it. I picked them up at the airport and my (then young) kids didn't recognize me at first, and wife was like meh. She is not a fan of beards so that was the last time I tried. :dunno:

Plus as I implied above, my skin is sensitive so if I go a day without shaving, I get bumpies. :thumbsdown:

I thought 90% of us were bald, fat with goatees

I think less of a grown man with a goatee. I don't say anything, but I think it.

:thumbsup:

Goatee's are for tools. As made pretty clear by the guys in this thread with them.

90% of the year I'm clean-shaven. The other 10% I have a goatee. I'd like to have a full beard but it grows too spotty on the side of my face. My goatee grows very solid though so I have to roll with that :dunno:

I'm surprised at so many goatees in this thread. I thought those went out of style like 20 years ago :dunno:

I trim everyday, but I don't shave. Kind of have a constant 5 o'clock shadow thing going because I was getting razor bumps. My wife likes it better than a clean shave too

I think less of a grown man with a goatee. I don't say anything, but I think it.

This. I would never hire a man with a goatee. And I never have.

Being clean shaven is for little boys.

I use a trimmer set to anywhere from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch depending on my mood, and shave a 2-3 times a week. So I've always got that several days growth look going on. And a couple times a year, I'll randomly stop trimming it and go full beard.

Being clean shaven is for little boys.

I use a trimmer set to anywhere from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch depending on my mood, and shave a 2-3 times a week. So I've always got that several days growth look going on. And a couple times a year, I'll randomly stop trimming it and go full beard.

If I recall, in your come-hither-look picture with you holding the glass of whiskey, your face was as smooth as a baby's bottom. :dunno: