Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Stand your ground law

So if I want someone dead, I just confront them and talk shiit until they shove me. Then I get to shoot them.

Thats actually pretty simple and straightforward, as I used to be quite skilled at getting guys riled up.

Exactly. Huge flaw in this law.

We can get all lost in the weeds of if this fits some state law. Whatever. I know murder when I see it.

That video just aint right.

There's a clause that says you can't be doing anything illegal leading up to the shooting.

And the proposed clause would be irrelevant in this case, as he didn't initiate the confrontation with the guy he shot. The confrontation was initiated when the guy who got shot blindsided the shooter.

He initiated the argument with the party that owned the car. Anyone in that party is now open to being killed by him for retaliating against his initial actions.

Even if it were a different party, it's still initiation in my opinion. If you are carrying a concealed weapon, you don't get to go around starting arguments. You gain the right to protect yourself through deadly force if someone attacks you unprovoked, but you lose the 'right' to be a dickhead.

Sounds like a decent tradeoff.

He initiated the argument with the party that owned the car. Anyone in that party is now open to being killed by him for retaliating against his initial actions.

Even if it were a different party, it's still initiation in my opinion. If you are carrying a concealed weapon, you don't get to go around starting arguments. You gain the right to protect yourself through deadly force if someone attacks you unprovoked, but you lose the 'right' to be a dickhead.

Sounds like a decent tradeoff.

I can agree with that

One less scumbag on the street. Who doesn't agree? The deceased last arrest was 2 years ago for burglary with a weapon. Guy was about to seriously get hurt if he didn't shoot.

https://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=Mcglockton&fpartial=True

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeis_Mcglockton_2709475/

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeisha_Mcglockton_23960264/

One less scumbag on the street. Who doesn't agree? The deceased last arrest was 2 years ago for burglary with a weapon. Guy was about to seriously get hurt if he didn't shoot.

https://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=Mcglockton&fpartial=True

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeis_Mcglockton_2709475/

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeisha_Mcglockton_23960264/

Indeed, I mean thats usually the case when a black guy gets killed. I cant even recall a normal upstanding black citizen catching a white bullet (they catch them from black bullets all the time). It always comes out that he was some degree of dirtbag or thug. Why? Because normal members of society dont find themselves in situations where they are being shot at.
  • Like 1

Indeed, I mean thats usually the case when a black guy gets killed. I cant even recall a normal upstanding black citizen catching a white bullet (they catch them from black bullets all the time). It always comes out that he was some degree of dirtbag or thug. Why? Because normal members of society dont find themselves in situations where they are being shot at.

Or just walk up and violently shove someone. So much wrong with almost everything in this video.

One less scumbag on the street. Who doesn't agree?

Lock the shooter up now and it will be 2 for 2. Society wins.

• Like 1

This is one of the worst kind too. Dude can even get a straight edge on his hair lol. You know how serious the brothers take their hair.

Oh and check this goodie out. Not only is he a drug dealer, he can't even sell real drugs: https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeis_Mcglockton_2751688/

Literally scum of the Earth fock him.

Lock the shooter up now and it will be 2 for 2. Society wins.

Two laws were broken that day:

1. Parking violation

2. Assault

And no this fell within Stand Your Ground.

Due to this recent information, I now side with the shooter.

I won't go that far, but now I just don't GAF.

• Like 1

Due to this recent information, I now side with the shooter.

If the guy got into trouble 2 years ago, he probably did deserve to die here. Everyone agrees with that.

If the guy got into trouble 2 years ago, he probably did deserve to die here. Everyone agrees with that.

He def did not deserve to die. But this is just karma taking its time. In the end, a dirtbag got killed, it happens.

This is one of the worst kind too. Dude can even get a straight edge on his hair lol. You know how serious the brothers take their hair.

Oh and check this goodie out. Not only is he a drug dealer, he can't even sell real drugs: https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Markeis_Mcglockton_2751688/

Literally scum of the Earth fock him.

From your link:

Guess the ages;

https://cdn.arrests.org/Florida/Pasco/mugshots/210749.jpg - 44 :lol:

https://cdn.arrests.org/Florida/Pasco/mugshots/210755.jpg - 39 :lol:

This idiot was on COPS on Saturday night: https://cdn.arrests.org/Florida/Pasco/mugshots/210743.jpg :lol:

Cried like a little baby when arrested.

most mutated freak:

https://cdn.arrests.org/Florida/Pasco/mugshots/210725.jpg

Totally fuckin hot!!!

https://cdn.arrests.org/Florida/Pasco/mugshots/210801.jpg

Because normal members of society dont find themselves in situations where they are being shot at.

Well I for one, still support the troops.

Two laws were broken that day:

1. Parking violation

2. Assault

And no this fell within Stand Your Ground.

I'm not sure it did. Stand your ground says there has to be a "reasonable" fear for your life or great bodily harm. I'm not sure this was reasonable.

On the bright side, there is one less lazy violent idiot in the world.

I'm not sure it did. Stand your ground says there has to be a "reasonable" fear for your life or great bodily harm. I'm not sure this was reasonable.

A black violent felon shoved him to the ground. What isnt reasonable? You think he was gonna stop there?

A black violent felon shoved him to the ground. What isnt reasonable? You think he was gonna stop there?

Agreed. If you wait to confirm that he’s about to beat you to death, it’s too late.

How did the white guy know the black guy was a violent felon?

Also, it looked like the black guy was walking away. Then the white guy pulled out the gun and there was some communication. If black guy started moving towards him, I would say fire away. But the black guy appeared to continue walking away.

I didn't watch the video again. Maybe I'm misremembering.

Pretty safe assumption..

Kinda like the guy driving around an ice cream truck is presumed to be a pedo.

How did the white guy know the black guy was a violent felon?

Also, it looked like the black guy was walking away. Then the white guy pulled out the gun and there was some communication. If black guy started moving towards him, I would say fire away. But the black guy appeared to continue walking away.

I didn't watch the video again. Maybe I'm misremembering.

The nappy hair, baggy clothes and the first impression of him shoving me would've gave it away for me. I'm sure he shouted some Ebonics no one could understand as well.

• Like 1

He is lucky he didn’t get more. All he needed to do was pull his gun and say “back off”, the shooting was unnecessary unless the guy charged him.

He is lucky he didn’t get more. All he needed to do was pull his gun and say “back off”, the shooting was unnecessary unless the guy charged him.

Watch the tape again, the black guy was doing the entire pulling the pants up aggressive thing that black people do, he was about to hit him. Also keep in mind we haven't heard audio yet.

Watch the tape again, the black guy was doing the entire pulling the pants up aggressive thing that black people do, he was about to hit him. Also keep in mind we haven't heard audio yet.

Wow

Wow

Watch the tape.

:10-:13 he shoves him and he hits the ground, :14-:15 he is pulling his pants up getting ready to strike him again. :15-:16 shots fired.

McGlockton has been arrested numerous times and is a convicted felon. Surely you don't think he was just going to walk away after he confronted his pookie, do you?

https://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=McGlockton&fpartial=True

As far as I can tell Michael Drejka has never been arrested until today. He isn't a violent person and he truly did feel threatened which is why he did what he did.

At the very least Drejka prevented a few felonies from never happening in the future since this POS is dead. And now his kid actually has a chance since he doesn't have to be raised by that thug.

Watch the tape.

:10-:13 he shoves him and he hits the ground, :14-:15 he is pulling his pants up getting ready to strike him again. :15-:16 shots fired.

McGlockton has been arrested numerous times and is a convicted felon. Surely you don't think he was just going to walk away after he confronted his pookie, do you?

https://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=McGlockton&fpartial=True

As far as I can tell Michael Drejka has never been arrested until today. He isn't a violent person and he truly did feel threatened which is why he did what he did.

At the very least Drejka prevented a few felonies from never happening in the future since this POS is dead. And now his kid actually has a chance since he doesn't have to be raised by that thug.

As soon as he pulled the gun the guy started backing off, then he was shot.

Watch the tape.

I watched the tape. Where in your account is the multiple steps McG took backward away from Drejka. He was already backing away from him after he hit the ground. Drejka pulls the gun and he is backing away more. One step, one inkling of McG going forward there, and you have some justification for stand your ground.

I watched the tape. Where in your account is the multiple steps McG took backward away from Drejka. He was already backing away from him after he hit the ground. Drejka pulls the gun and he is backing away more. One step, one inkling of McG going forward there, and you have some justification for stand your ground.

You really think McGlockton wasn't going to hit him again or push him or right when the guy stood back up shove him again? He was backing up to get leverage to hit him. After that yes he does back up when the gun is drawn yes, but the cat is out of the bag at that point, adrenaline is pumping, etc..

If he got up and punched McGlockton in your face and the hit killed him, same situation really other than there being a firearm involved, would it be okay then? It seems like you are letting your hatred for guns cloud your judgement.

He just violently shoved a guy before he even understood the entire situation. All he knew was that some white boy was talking to his gf and that was enough for him to act like that. If you honestly think it was going to stop there and the guy was going to walk away you are naive as hell.

You really think McGlockton wasn't going to hit him again or push him or right when the guy stood back up shove him again? He was backing up to get leverage to hit him. After that yes he does back up when the gun is drawn yes, but the cat is out of the bag at that point, adrenaline is pumping, etc..

If he got up and punched McGlockton in your face and the hit killed him, same situation really other than there being a firearm involved, would it be okay then? It seems like you are letting your hatred for guns cloud your judgement.

I don't have a hatred of guns..said that many times here. the bold - you're out of your mind. As to your last scenario, everything else the same except he gets up, punches McG, and he dies...hmmm...no charges. short answer as to why, equal force. "pulling his pants up in an aggressive manner the way they do", "his girlfriend pookie"...have you considered you might have some hatred clouding your judgement.

I don't have a hatred of guns..said that many times here. the bold - you're out of your mind. As to your last scenario, everything else the same except he gets up, punches McG, and he dies...hmmm...no charges. short answer as to why, equal force. "pulling his pants up in an aggressive manner the way they do", "his girlfriend pookie"...have you considered you might have some hatred clouding your judgement.

So you think the guy was just going to walk away? Like "Oh sorry sir, just a misunderstanding." just stop. Right when that guy got up he was going to catch a fist if not before he even got up.

Self defense is self defense. Equal force? I've never even heard that term mentioned in any law. Stop just making stuff up.

100% guarantee this is a mistrial or not guilty.

So you think the guy was just going to walk away? Like "Oh sorry sir, just a misunderstanding." just stop. Right when that guy got up he was going to catch a fist if not before he even got up.

Self defense is self defense. Equal force? I've never even heard that term mentioned in any law. Stop just making stuff up.

I only know what the guy did...not what you seem to think he might do. that's making stuff up.