Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Colin Kaepernick collusion case is heating up!

Look at the comments...I weighed in my drunken thoughts

I so want to link this thread there :doublethumbsup:

Idiot from turning down the amount of money the 49ers offered him to remain the starter.. An idiot getting radicalized by his girlfriend at the time (that seemed to cause all of this) An idiot for continuing to play the "poor me" card that just worsens racial tensions in the US.

Who wears Nike in 2018 besides urban youth and people who shop at outlets?

The only Nike products I own are whatever I bought at Ross/Marshalls because it was dirt cheap. Once I discovered Brooks I never bought another pair of Nike running shoes. Most adults I know wear Under Armor if they are buying sports apparel.

My guess is that Nike has already lost the educated, white, middle class and up categories. They have nothing to lose by playing the race card (and the hypocrite card given that their products are made by slaves).

Other than laughing at low T/high soy whites who still think that kneeling/BLM is a thing I don't really give a fock about this story.

I've asked this before. Remind me again why we can't just hire all the football players the same way we do cheerleaders? Just make them independent contractors?

It sure is a good thing Nike never made American flag shoes... It’d be the Kobayshi Maru for rednecks.

• Like 2

It sure is a good thing Nike never made American flag shoes... It’d be the Kobayshi Maru for rednecks.

While the idea of a classic Star Trek reference on a geek bored is intriguing, this seems a little try-hard. :dunno:

While the idea of a classic Star Trek reference on a geek bored is intriguing, this seems a little try-hard. :dunno:

Agree to disagree, I thought it was delightful

Odd choice. He's a clown show. Just don't do it since he's young in his prime and not playing any sports and unemployed.

Great to see everyone standing for the National anthem and k-stink out of the NFL.

It was supposed to be funny. :dunno: I’ll try a little less hard for you next time, Jerry.

yeah, that will show Nike, burn up the stuff you already paid for.

I've never understood this mentality. Sell your (whatever product you own whose manufacturer you're angry with) before you throw it away or destroy it. At least try to recoup some of your expense dummy. :doh:

So now people are setting their Ford trucks on fire in protest.

Why?

Are you ready for some football? :pointstosky:

:bench:

Saw at FB...

"Trump's economy is so good that even Kaepernick got a job!!"

• Like 2

Saw at FB...

"Trump's economy is so good that even Kaepernick got a job!!"

:D

Still waiting for the spokesman of the cause to start giving some on air interviews. I doubt it though, he's borderline retarded.

apparently only 2 fagg0ts kneeled during the anthem today. POS kenny stills and POS albert wilson. Hopefully they are cut soon so we can move on from the low life POS losers.

Die K-stink, you POS.

• Like 1

Yeah, fairly evedent snow flake liberals support this more than black players.

• Like 1

Miami Dolphins defensive end Robert Quinn expressed his frustrations over the lack of coverage over his protest during the national anthem, despite being profiled by The Miami Herald and Sports Illustrated.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/miami-dolphins-robert-quinn-complains-about-lack-of-coverage-for-his-protest-during-national-anthem

These ignorant morons, touting that "America was built by killing Indians and blacks" line. Got a country on earth worth a damn that wasn't built by killing or invading?

These ignorant morons, touting that "America was built by killing Indians and blacks" line. Got a country on earth worth a damn that wasn't built by killing or invading?

True. Its the price of progress. To expand and progress, there needs to be undesirable consequences for the previous inhabitants. If aliens with the technology to reach our galaxy ever showed up, we would learn that very quickly.

Canada?

Canada?

Admittedly I had to look it up..but land ceded after a war I would consider from fighting/killing.

Indians were nomadic and never had any claims on lands or set borders or rules of government in the US. They were also savage. They were also not native to the US.

Indians were nomadic and never had any claims on lands or set borders or rules of government in the US. They were also savage. They were also not native to the US.

They were conquered by a superior. I don't give a fock.

I think these guys should be able to protest, I have a bigger problem with people trying to silence them than I do with them expressing their stance on social or political issues. That being said I do support people making fun of them for being basically stupid and having idiotic view points. Being stupid is fine, saying stupid things is fine. making fun of stupid people saying stupid things is also fine.

So let them have at it. I can change the channel and not watch them, their game, their sport if it really bothers me. I can find something else to do.

Let's not make this bigger than it really is. Let stupidity go out and be stupid.

I think these guys should be able to protest

Didnt you say even peaceful BLM protestors should die in a fire?

Didnt you say even peaceful BLM protestors should die in a fire?

Nope, that is a misrepresentation, but I know that is what you do. Experience has shown that "peaceful BLM protesters" is almost an oxymoron it was so rare. Further, let them protest of course, and when they knife the hoses on the fire trucks trying to put out the fires they set....if they were to die in a fire, I am good with that for sure.