Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Should SJW be called veterans?

Apparently they want to expand the definition of veteran so that they can be included in it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/liberal-editor-social-justice-warriors-are-veterans-too/vp-BBNMxDb

yes the should, and then they should all line up while marines open fire on the group and the ones that survive we can talk about

Sadly, this is where we are heading......I do not have words for the lack of respect this demonstrates.

This has to be a joke

It's not.

:lol:

Sure. Let's make up a fake war/battles for them too.

The war of the snowflakes.

Saving Private Snowflake.

Remember the Snowflakes.

Snowflake Hill.

Snowflake WW1

The Big Red Snowflake

The Dirty Dozen Snowflakes

Snowflake Down

I saw that yesterday, dumb as hell, and I also think embellishers should be stripped of their veteran status too

This has to be a joke

Unfortunately no its not. And what got the Dr who wrote an article on why they should be called veterans? He was in line somewhere and a veteran got a veterans discount. So he wanted that too

Dr. Warren Blumfeld had to be a somewhat smart guy at one point to get a PhD. Now he's a focking dumbshit idiot.

They? This is one dopes opinion. take it easy Ray, we're not headed there. I looked him up, UMASS Amherst professor...Our IQ lead takes a hit here.

To the double amputee vet in the video, he has the look of someone laying the groundwork for a politcal career. Thought the WWII boat capt thing was strange...why wouldn't those people be considered veterans?

They? This is one dopes opinion. take it easy Ray, we're not headed there. I looked him up, UMASS Amherst professor...Our IQ lead takes a hit here.

To the double amputee vet in the video, he has the look of someone laying the groundwork for a politcal career. Thought the WWII boat capt thing was strange...why wouldn't those people be considered veterans?

It seems like whenever there is some outrageous, radical idea, it is from a professor.

These are the people teaching our children.

It seems like whenever there is some outrageous, radical idea, it is from a professor.

These are the people teaching our children.

yeah, this guy stinks. I believe a tweet of his.

Yes, I am a Peace and Social Justice Patriot and Veteran, and if that threatens anyone, than so be it! A central tenet of liberation is the freedom to self-define, which I do! :doh:

I think it would be funny if an actual veteran beat the out if him and broke his face.

I think it would be funny if an actual veteran beat the ###### out if him and broke his face.

can you imagine??? a WWII vet vs a purple haired whining freak with a cardboard sign. even at 100yo i'd put my money on the WWII vet.

scary thing is that real men sacrificing their lives in the military are dying while purple hair boy gets to sit in safe space and breed.