Sign in to follow this  
Fight breaks out between coaches after a Pee-Wee football game...

They are all losers

I have not had the (dis)pleasure of seeing a fight between opposing coaches. I have seen some words exchanged in the handshake line that were just plain stupid. Best I saw was one of our opponents after the game had two coaches fighting on the sideline with each other. We kicked their a$$, but not that badly. :dunno:

I have not had the (dis)pleasure of seeing a fight between opposing coaches. I have seen some words exchanged in the handshake line that were just plain stupid. Best I saw was one of our opponents after the game had two coaches fighting on the sideline with each other. We kicked their a$$, but not that badly. :dunno:

Great. You kicked their ass. Way to go.

Great. You kicked their ass. Way to go.

You don't want to win when you coach football? These were 14 year olds, so this is not 6 year old flag kids. Not everyone should get a trophy, you know.

You don't want to win when you coach football? These were 14 year olds, so this is not 6 year old flag kids. Not everyone should get a trophy, you know.

Your team must be awesome. Everytime you tell us about them they, and you, are kicking ass. Lol

Your team must be awesome. Everytime you tell us about them they, and you, are kicking ass. Lol

This was two years ago. Not coaching anymore. Kids got older and moved onto HS. A little creepy for you to be stalking me that long, though. :unsure:

Was it me or was that a choppy video. Kept jumping all over and I'm on good wifi.

(Pron streams fine - allegedly)

Imagine the embarrassment of being the only fat ass of that bunch that got knocked down.

Lol right. "Fat guy in a little coat", first thing I thought watching this :D

Those dudes need to work the heavy bag. They didn't hit sh!t. Swung at air every damn time. Did anyone even land a punch? I didn't see one landed unless I missed it.