Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Drop Mariota

Running backs are Fournette, Miller, Burkhead, Aaron Jones, Yeldon

Drop Mariota for Blount, Clement, Edmonds, John Kelly, Ekeler, or Wilkins

Other Qb is Matt Ryan

There should be a down vote feature.

Misleading subject line. You're asking a question, not making a statement. Big difference. Your subject line implies you have some knowledge that Mariota should be devalued in drafts. In fact, you have NO knowledge! You don't even know how to post and on what board to post. That lack of knowledge is impressive given the almost 2000 posts.

Probably... I mean who else is out there QB wise? Winston? Dak? If there are other comparable guys, than absolutely drop Mariota for an RB lotto ticket

Yep then watch Mariota go off when you should have dropped Ryan. :wave:

You are like that guy in the other thread who is in love with Prescott.

You are like that guy in the other thread who is in love with Prescott.

You're cute... because thinking a QB could over achieve his draft position is crazy

You remind me of a Joneo link 🛁👧

Homer here and I watched the halftime interview of the owner Amy Adams Shrunk. The question was "What's something new the fans can expect this year?" She said 'the real offense because they have been running a vanilla offense."

I'm going to say it right here. Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis are going to win championships for people this year. At least have one of them on your roster. I'd prefer Davis if you can get Wentz in the later rounds as a backup. Don't sleep on them because you will regret mid-season.

• Like 1

Homer here and I watched the halftime interview of the owner Amy Adams Shrunk. The question was "What's something new the fans can expect this year?" She said 'the real offense because they have been running a vanilla offense."

I'm going to say it right here. Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis are going to win championships for people this year. At least have one of them on your roster. I'd prefer Davis if you can get Wentz in the later rounds as a backup. Don't sleep on them because you will regret mid-season.

I would agree.

I think they will improve from last season.