Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

I am in SERIOUS trouble at the RB Position...Help!

Just finished a draft last night with a few friends.

I picked at the 11th spot

I kept waiting on RB;s and everytime I was to pull the trigger that RB was taken b4 me :doh:

I was going for J Bell in the 5th or 6th and the Bush owner drafted him the round after he took Bush

My draft

Dez

AJ

Orange Julius

Staff Infection

K Wright

G Tate

Seattle

Richardson

Sproles

Jordan Matthews

D Freeman

James White

Dobson

Ingram

Malcolm Floyd

Zeurlein

Knile Davis

Ka Carey

I need help finding a RB....any thoughts on some deep sleepers?

we start

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 WR/TE

1 PK

1 DF

Any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:

In light of Blount & Bell toking it up, and assuming the Steelers come down harshly on them, you may want to take a look at Tauren Poole or Stephen Houston if you're looking for deep sleepers. Houston was in camp with NE earlier and cut a week or two ago, so the Steelers just signed him recently. Poole has been there all camp. Also not so deep, but Brandon Bolden is probably one Steven Ridley fumble away from an increase in playing time, and since you already have White, adding Bolden may be a good move to see how it plays out.

I heard Bolden may not make team

Someoine just signed Archer

I am going to grab Houston ty :thumbsup:

I really wanted Lamar Smith

I offered owner

Dobson and Richardson

for

SMith and Marqu Lee

I hate to give up any RB but nobody will budge...sighting they need RB depth

Good thing the owner rejected the Lamar Smith trade. He's been retired for a while. LOL, I know you mean Lamar Miller anyway. Houston may not make the team either, just throwing him out as a deep sleeper since you asked. Archer is less than 180 pounds and would not carry the load anyway, if the Steelers suspend Blount and Bell. Someone else would have to carry the load in the Steelers backfield because Archer is not built for it. As for Bolden, the guy averages close to 5 yards per carry every year on his limited carries, and I had heard early on he may not make the team either, but with Ridley's propensity to lay it on the ground, I don't see how the Pats can cut him, unless they have a ton of faith in White, though they typically carry 4 RBs every year plus a FB (Develin). They've certainly talked White up, but he has shown nothing in preseason so far.

Deal AJ. Hue will turn Dalton into a game manager and run the ball all the time. Down arrow on AJ results, but his name is still a big value. Target Lacy or D Murray straight up or see if you can get D Martin or L Bell plus a lesser WR for AJ.

This is the trouble this season with picking in the 7th-11th range and not taking a RB or two in first two rounds. The WRs all stand out a bit more than the RBs through the draft.

I

Assuming Todman and Grimes got taken? Isiah Crowell? Cox on Giants is getting pretty REM deep.

Not trying to kick a wounded dog here but there was zero use for wright, tate(with already having AJ,Dez)and seattle in those 5-7 rounds which were very key to you in grabing RBs with upside... anyway I would have to take some fliers on backups and hope to strike gold at this point. Starks? White? Taylor? Grimes? Good luck!

I don't know , I think this team looks awful . Good luck .

just offered Julius and AJ Green for Graham and J. Bell

Don't make that trade. Graham will be marginally better than Julius, but replacing AJ Green with a part time RB won't help you. You'd still need a back you can count on. I'd drop Carey, find a sucker to deal Richardson to, and trade Julius Thomas for a good starting back (someone like Bernard or Mathews) and a lower ranked TE Rudolph, Ertz or Kelce.

yikes.

mistake #1 was taking TE/QB in rounds 3 and 4. one i could live with, both? thats why youre screwed at RB. If you had landed JBell, you'd still be screwed.

i'd definitely be shopping AJ. Probably Stafford too.

is that Seattle defense in the 7th? :lol: I thought you were a semi veteran.

defenses get 2 pts for INT's fumbles and sacks :dunno:

Stafford will be a beast this year,,when I took him he was the highest on the board...Rodgers brees Mannings Luck newton were all taken

yikes.

mistake #1 was taking TE/QB in rounds 3 and 4. one i could live with, both? thats why youre screwed at RB. If you had landed JBell, you'd still be screwed.

i'd definitely be shopping AJ. Probably Stafford too.

TE/QB thing did hurt your right...but the RBs were extremely thin there,,,so I opted to try to get the 2nd best TE in league...then like I stated Stafford was taken coming back at bottom of snaked draft..I didnt have anoother pick after that for 20 picks

I know I made mistakes but guys I targeted at RB got swept up the rounds I wanted them. and then I didnt want to reach for bums I chose to take high value at said position..seattle #1 Def Thomas #2 TE

I am close to landing J Bell and Graham for AJ and Thomas

and I have another offer out there for Dobson for Stewart

TE/QB thing did hurt your right...but the RBs were extremely thin there,,,so I opted to try to get the 2nd best TE in league...then like I stated Stafford was taken coming back at bottom of snaked draft..I didnt have anoother pick after that for 20 picks

I know I made mistakes but guys I targeted at RB got swept up the rounds I wanted them. and then I didnt want to reach for bums I chose to take high value at said position..seattle #1 Def Thomas #2 TE

there is never any value with a defense in the 7th round. unless you can prove that they will be head and shoulders above the next group of defenses. considering they were not even the top scoring D last year, im not sure how this claim could be made. hate to be so blunt but taking a defense that early is a rookie mistake. those owners who say "i dont see anything jumping out at me at the core positions so ill take the best defense and kicker!" and then that defense finishes 5th and the kicker finishes 7th.

Same deal with Stafford. If you like him so much, I get it but I think if you take TE, you have to resign yourself to waiting at QB, which is such a deep position. Or if you really have to have Stafford, you wait at TE which is not as deep as QB but still pretty deep. Personally, I would have waited at QB because I can easily see guys like Ryan, Romo, Cutler or Foles outscoring Stafford or coming very close.

last point is you say you "didn't want to reach for bums" but you ended up with backups and bums....

• Like 1

This is a bad trade for you. I don't know what good options you have. You won't get value back for JT. You shouldn't have taken Stafford when you did...when it comes to trading him as an upgrade for someone else, can you actually find a trading partner? If I waited on QB and took Big Ben as my starter..how much would actually give up to Stafford. I think not much. Your only really tradeable players are Dez and AJ. Maybe JT and throw in for Rudolph and CJ or Rashad.

"I didn't want to reach for bums" is a dangerous approach. Surely there was someone in the 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th round who would meet your standards of acceptable. RB is not that easy to draft anymore, but at a certain point you have to look at guys like Ben Tate or Shane Vereen and just decide which ones you think will perform best. They are only likely "bums" when you compare them against the RBs who went earlier than them, not at their absolute value.

Stop panicking and making these panicky offers. The season is still a few weeks away. You can trade a receiver for a rb easily. You can at least get an Alf Morris or Gerhart for one of your receivers. Maybe even one of those RBs and an upside player also.

Yea its wright and Tate that messed up your draft. Id like to see the results of the entire draft and see if those could have been 2 better picks.

WW you would be surprised at how many veteran FF players still do things like this. In my league of over a decade there are still guys taking kickers and Dst too early with their little reasons and theories. You either understand advanced FF theory and concepts or you dont, simple as that. Sephoris im not trying to insult so sorry if I did.

• Like 1

Yea its wright and Tate that messed up your draft. Id like to see the results of the entire draft and see if those could have been 2 better picks.

WW you would be surprised at how many veteran FF players still do things like this. In my league of over a decade there are still guys taking kickers and Dst too early with their little reasons and theories. You either understand advanced FF theory and concepts or you dont, simple as that. Sephoris im not trying to insult so sorry if I did.

in home leagues, I can somewhat understand it happening. just because guys play for dozens of years doesn't mean they devote as much time to FF as we do. They can love FF and know lots of players and all that but still fall into the same habits they had when they had just started playing,.

but people who frequent FF sites and message boards through the off season should know better,

in home leagues, I can somewhat understand it happening. just because guys play for dozens of years doesn't mean they devote as much time to FF as we do. They can love FF and know lots of players and all that but still fall into the same habits they had when they had just started playing,.

but people who frequent FF sites and message boards through the off season should know better,

Maybe he has big scoring for defense? I have one league like that. I still wouldn't take Seattle because of their opening sched and late sched.

Maybe he has big scoring for defense? I have one league like that. I still wouldn't take Seattle because of their opening sched and late sched.

he said his defenses get 2 points for sacks and stuff which leads me to believe it elevated in comparison to normal leagues.

but I would argue that the only way the scoring system matters is if his scoring system dictates that the Seattle Defense scores double points while all other defenses score normally. Unless that is the case, you can just stream defenses like people do with great success or wait for this years Chiefs off waivers. Even with defenses scoring, lets say double, Seattle wasn't #1 last year. Im not quite seeing the perceived advantage. There are still some useful players in the 7th.

Woodhead... since he drafted Freeman maybe Sjax to lock in the Falcons run game. Since he drafted White, maybe Ridley to lock in the rushing side of the Pats ground game.... FJax would probably start for him.

I will try to post the link to whole draft...my team is Agartha Pyax

Seattle Def was #2 in scoring last season behind KC, who only was #1 was for their ridiculous DF scoring early in season.

Plus Seattle has been my DF for last two years where I went to superbowl and lost.

I am a fan of having the highest possible value at as many positions as possible, rather than grabbing a RB that is a teir3 or 4

I am a veteran...been in FF since 1995..but I can still make mistakes...

All I have to say..lets keep this thread alive and see if I can turn this team around and compete. I bet I can...I always do.

in the 19 years doing FF I may have missed playoffs only 3-4 times. Won 4 SB's.... came in second 5 times...the other $$$ spots I am not sure off. I love being the underestimated underdog :thumbsup:

Drop James White now. He isn't going to be anything special.

for who? there is nobody there

I will hold him till I know for sure Ridley can hang onto the ball

Don't make that trade. Graham will be marginally better than Julius, but replacing AJ Green with a part time RB won't help you. You'd still need a back you can count on. I'd drop Carey, find a sucker to deal Richardson to, and trade Julius Thomas for a good starting back (someone like Bernard or Mathews) and a lower ranked TE Rudolph, Ertz or Kelce.

Bernard is a part time back and Matthews blows :thumbsdown: no thanks

This is a PPR league too...1 pt for each rec

Bell will get more playing time than Bush..everyone has Bush and Bell mixed up in rankings IMO

Round 1 1. Jamaal Charles(KC - RB) North of the... 2. LeSean McCoy(Phi - RB) deep red 3. Adrian Peterson(Min - RB) Trap Them 4. Drew Brees(NO - QB) The Abusemen... 5. Matt Forte(Chi - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. Calvin Johnson(Det - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Eddie Lacy(GB - RB) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Marshawn Lynch(Sea - RB) Bee's Knees 9. Demaryius Thomas(Den - WR) Cleveland St... 10. Jimmy Graham(NO - TE) Hasselhoffs 11. Dez Bryant(Dal - WR) Agartha Pyax 12. Brandon Marshall(Chi - WR) Foul Mouths

......................................................................................................................................................................

Round 2 1. Peyton Manning(Den - QB) Foul Mouths 2. A.J. Green(Cin - WR) Agartha Pyax 3. Montee Ball(Den - RB) Hasselhoffs 4. Giovani Bernard(Cin - RB) Cleveland St... 5. DeMarco Murray(Dal - RB) Bee's Knees 6. Julio Jones(Atl - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Alshon Jeffery(Chi - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Aaron Rodgers(GB - QB) Brooklyn Beers 9. Pierre Garcon(Was - WR) The Abusemen... 10. Jordy Nelson(GB - WR) Trap Them 11. Antonio Brown(Pit - WR) deep red 12. Zac Stacy(StL - RB) North of the.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 3 1. Keenan Allen(SD - WR) North of the... 2. Andre Ellington(Ari - RB) deep red 3. Le'Veon Bell(Pit - RB) Trap Them 4. Vernon Davis(SF - TE) The Abusemen... 5. Alfred Morris(Was - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. Randall Cobb(GB - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Arian Foster(Hou - RB) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Vincent Jackson(TB - WR) Bee's Knees 9. Doug Martin(TB - RB) Cleveland St... 10. Roddy White(Atl - WR) Hasselhoffs 11. Julius Thomas(Den - TE) Agartha Pyax 12. Larry Fitzgerald(Ari - WR) Foul Mouths

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 4 1. Frank Gore(SF - RB) Foul Mouths 2. Matthew Stafford(Det - QB) Agartha Pyax 3. Reggie Bush(Det - RB) Hasselhoffs 4. Rob Gronkowski(NE - TE) Cleveland St... 5. Victor Cruz(NYG - WR) Bee's Knees 6. Wes Welker(Den - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Jordan Cameron(Cle - TE) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Marques Colston(NO - WR) Brooklyn Beers 9. Michael Crabtree(SF - WR) The Abusemen... 10. Andre Johnson(Hou - WR) Trap Them 11. Andrew Luck(Ind - QB) deep red 12. Julian Edelman(NE - WR) North of the.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 5 1. Tom Brady(NE - QB) North of the... 2. Cordarrelle Patterson(Min - WR) deep red 3. Percy Harvin(Sea - WR) Trap Them 4. DeSean Jackson(Was - WR) The Abusemen... 5. T.Y. Hilton(Ind - WR) Brooklyn Beers 6. Toby Gerhart(Jax - RB) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Michael Floyd(Ari - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Torrey Smith(Bal - WR) Bee's Knees 9. Nick Foles(Phi - QB) Cleveland St... 10. Joique Bell(Det - RB) Hasselhoffs 11. Kendall Wright(Ten - WR) Agartha Pyax 12. Eric Decker(NYJ - WR) Foul Mouths

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 6 1. Ben Tate(Cle - RB) Foul Mouths 2. Golden Tate(Det - WR) Agartha Pyax 3. Jeremy Maclin(Phi - WR) Hasselhoffs 4. Jason Witten(Dal - TE) Cleveland St... 5. Reggie Wayne(Ind - WR) Bee's Knees 6. Matt Ryan(Atl - QB) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Mike Wallace(Mia - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Greg Olsen(Car - TE) Brooklyn Beers 9. Ray Rice(Bal - RB) The Abusemen... 10. C.J. Spiller(Buf - RB) Trap Them 11. Kyle Rudolph(Min - TE) deep red 12. Sammy Watkins(Buf - WR) North of the...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Round 7 1. Tony Romo(Dal - QB) North of the... 2. Ryan Mathews(SD - RB) deep red 3. Cam Newton(Car - QB) Trap Them 4. Darren McFadden(Oak - RB) The Abusemen... 5. Dwayne Bowe(KC - WR) Brooklyn Beers 6. Shane Vereen(NE - RB) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Lamar Miller(Mia - RB) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Terrance Williams(Dal - WR) Bee's Knees 9. Brandin Cooks(NO - WR) Cleveland St... 10. Emmanuel Sanders(Den - WR) Hasselhoffs 11. Seattle(Sea - DEF) Agartha Pyax 12. Anquan Boldin(SF - WR) Foul Mouth

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Round 8 1. New England(NE - DEF) Foul Mouths 2. Trent Richardson(Ind - RB) Agartha Pyax 3. Jay Cutler(Chi - QB) Hasselhoffs 4. Mike Evans(TB - WR) Cleveland St... 5. Russell Wilson(Sea - QB) Bee's Knees 6. Jordan Reed(Was - TE) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Philip Rivers(SD - QB) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Rueben Randle(NYG - WR) Brooklyn Beers 9. Carlos Hyde(SF - RB) The Abusemen... 10. Zach Ertz(Phi - TE) Trap Them 11. Kenny Stills(NO - WR) deep red 12. Charles Clay(Mia - TE) North of the...

Round 9 1. Rashad Jennings(NYG - RB) North of the... 2. Bishop Sankey(Ten - RB) deep red 3. Cecil Shorts III(Jax - WR) Trap Them 4. San Francisco(SF - DEF) The Abusemen... 5. Stevan Ridley(NE - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Kelvin Benjamin(Car - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Chris Johnson(NYJ - RB) Bee's Knees 9. Carolina(Car - DEF) Cleveland St... 10. Dennis Pitta(Bal - TE) Hasselhoffs 11. Darren Sproles(Phi - RB) Agartha Pyax 12. Riley Cooper(Phi - WR) Foul Mouths

...................................................................................................................................................................

Round 10 1. Steven Jackson(Atl - RB) Foul Mouths 2. Jordan Matthews(Phi - WR) Agartha Pyax 3. Justin Hunter(Ten - WR) Hasselhoffs 4. Fred Jackson(Buf - RB) Cleveland St... 5. Josh Gordon(Cle - WR) Bee's Knees 6. St. Louis(StL - DEF) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Maurice Jones-Drew(Oak - RB) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Cincinnati(Cin - DEF) Brooklyn Beers 9. Matt Prater(Den - K) The Abusemen... 10. Markus Wheaton(Pit - WR) Trap Them 11. Jarrett Boykin(GB - WR) deep red 12. Tavon Austin(StL - WR) North of the...

........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 11 1. Kansas City(KC - DEF) North of the... 2. Arizona(Ari - DEF) deep red 3. Pierre Thomas(NO - RB) Trap Them 4. Danny Amendola(NE - WR) The Abusemen... 5. Hakeem Nicks(Ind - WR) Brooklyn Beers 6. Denver(Den - DEF) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Stephen Gostkowski(NE - K) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Terrance West(Cle - RB) Bee's Knees 9. Colin Kaepernick(SF - QB) Cleveland St... 10. Brian Hartline(Mia - WR) Hasselhoffs 11. Devonta Freeman(Atl - RB) Agartha Pyax 12. Delanie Walker(Ten - TE) Foul Mouths

Round 12 1. Greg Jennings(Min - WR) Foul Mouths 2. James White(NE - RB) Agartha Pyax 3. Adam Vinatieri(Ind - K) Hasselhoffs 4. Brandon LaFell(NE - WR) Cleveland St... 5. Antonio Gates(SD - TE) Bee's Knees 6. Martellus Bennett(Chi - TE) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Danny Woodhead(SD - RB) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB) Brooklyn Beers 9. Justin Tucker(Bal - K) The Abusemen... 10. Ladarius Green(SD - TE) Trap Them 11. Kenbrell Thompkins(NE - WR) deep red 12. Bernard Pierce(Bal - RB) North of the...

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Round 13 1. Steve Smith Sr.(Bal - WR) North of the... 2. Robert Griffin III(Was - QB) deep red 3. Jeremy Hill(Cin - RB) Trap Them 4. Andy Dalton(Cin - QB) The Abusemen... 5. Chris Ivory(NYJ - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. Jerricho Cotchery(Car - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Kenny Britt(StL - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Tyler Eifert(Cin - TE) Bee's Knees 9. Knowshon Moreno(Mia - RB) Cleveland St... 10. Doug Baldwin(Sea - WR) Hasselhoffs 11. Aaron Dobson(NE - WR) Agartha Pyax 12. LeGarrette Blount(Pit - RB) Foul Mouths

Round 14 1. Andrew Hawkins(Cle - WR) Foul Mouths 2. Mark Ingram(NO - RB) Agartha Pyax 3. Tampa Bay(TB - DEF) Hasselhoffs 4. Heath Miller(Pit - TE) Cleveland St... 5. Miles Austin(Cle - WR) Bee's Knees 6. Andre Williams(NYG - RB) Amerikaz Mos... 7. Ahmad Bradshaw(Ind - RB) IRIE VIBRATION 8. Jonathan Stewart(Car - RB) Brooklyn Beers 9. Andre Holmes(Oak - WR) The Abusemen... 10. Baltimore(Bal - DEF) Trap Them 11. Christine Michael(Sea - RB) deep red 12. Harry Douglas(Atl - WR) North of the...

................................................................................................................................................................

Round 15 1. Coby Fleener(Ind - TE) North of the... 2. Robert Woods(Buf - WR) deep red 3. Marvin Jones(Cin - WR) Trap Them 4. Mike Williams(Buf - WR) The Abusemen... 5. DeAngelo Williams(Car - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. Carson Palmer(Ari - QB) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Marqise Lee(Jax - WR) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Ryan Tannehill(Mia - QB) Bee's Knees 9. James Jones(Oak - WR) Cleveland St... 10. Lance Dunbar(Dal - RB) Hasselhoffs 11. Brandon Gibson(Mia - WR) Agartha Pyax 12. Rod Streater(Oak - WR) Foul Mouths

The last few rounds are irrelevant

Round 1 1. Jamaal Charles(KC - RB) North of the... 2. LeSean McCoy(Phi - RB) deep red 3. Adrian Peterson(Min - RB) Trap Them 4. Drew Brees(NO - QB) The Abusemen... 5. Matt Forte(Chi - RB) Brooklyn Beers 6. Calvin Johnson(Det - WR) IRIE VIBRATION 7. Eddie Lacy(GB - RB) Amerikaz Mos... 8. Marshawn Lynch(Sea - RB) Bee's Knees 9. Demaryius Thomas(Den - WR) Cleveland St... 10. Jimmy Graham(NO - TE) Hasselhoffs 11. Dez Bryant(Dal - WR) Agartha Pyax 12. Brandon Marshall(Chi - WR) Foul Mouths

No I want the ENTIRE draft through rnd 7! Give it to me now!

I know its human nature to defend ones self but i just see no defense for Defense that early. we can agree to disagree, i guess. My last point on the topic would be to point out that even if Seattle finishes 1st, what would the PPG difference be over... lets say the 6th scoring defense? a defense you could probably have drafted in the 2nd to last round. 7th round RBs and WRs have value.

As far as what to do now its really just about trading AJ Green. Its going to be hard to deal stafford but if you can pull off a 2 for 2 deal where you give Stafford and Richardson to the owners of Ryan/cutler/romo etc for their QB and a bag of potato chips that can average more ypc than richardson, it should be a win for ya.

Looks like Freeman & Knowshon went late. I'd target those guys in a trade. I don't love them but they present an opportunity to be a starter and you could avoiding gutting your team.

Looks like Freeman & Knowshon went late. I'd target those guys in a trade. I don't love them but they present an opportunity to be a starter and you could avoiding gutting your team.

I drafted Freeman :clap:

Bernard is a part time back and Matthews blows :thumbsdown: no thanks

This is a PPR league too...1 pt for each rec

Bell will get more playing time than Bush..everyone has Bush and Bell mixed up in rankings IMO

Gio is not a part time back, will be top 10 back in in full PPR.

Someone mentioned already but Grimes is a good one to stash on the bench instead of a Karey or White type.

Rashad Jennings went in rnd 9! So the guys i identified at your rnd 5 and 6 picks that could have made a difference are the following..

Jennings- Absolutely could have gone here. Im not huge on the offense but hes a starter and pass catcher.

Rice- Im high on him but I know alot are not, thats fine.

Sankey- could be this years big rookie rb. I feel he was worth a shot

spiller- I hate him, but hes still a guy. No faulkt there

Mathews- Another guy I dont like but again, hes a guy and a starter.

CJ0k- same as spiller and mathews to me.

All 6 of those guys would have given you at least some breathing room at RB even if they didnt represent value to you over the wrs you got instead. Especially the top 3.

Rashad Jennings went in rnd 9! So the guys i identified at your rnd 5 and 6 picks that could have made a difference are the following..

Jennings- Absolutely could have gone here. Im not huge on the offense but hes a starter and pass catcher.

Rice- Im high on him but I know alot are not, thats fine.

Sankey- could be this years big rookie rb. I feel he was worth a shot

spiller- I hate him, but hes still a guy. No faulkt there

Mathews- Another guy I dont like but again, hes a guy and a starter.

CJ0k- same as spiller and mathews to me.

All 6 of those guys would have given you at least some breathing room at RB even if they didnt represent value to you over the wrs you got instead. Especially the top 3.

dude I hear ya ...not one guy on that list would I want on my team...except Sankey...but from what I read he is a ways behind even starting...Jennings is a 29 year old journey man who is in a terrible offense and will not get goal line touches and will lose the job at some point in season.

I got work to do...and I will turn this team into a playoff contender :music_guitarred:

Wonder why you kept grabbing WR's after you have 2 of the top 5 in your 1st 2 picks ? I am keeping 2 WR's and not looking at another one till I have 4 or 5 RB's the Wright and Tate pick was completely un necessary. I don't even mind the Julius pick in round 3.. but after that it should have been all RB's the next 4, 5 or 6 rounds

Gio is not a part time back, will be top 10 back in in full PPR.

Someone mentioned already but Grimes is a good one to stash on the bench instead of a Karey or White type.

Grimes was drafted

I rather have J Bell than Gio sorry

But thanks for your input :thumbsup: