Sign in to follow this  
StuntinLikeADad

Running Back Woes

I'm in trouble with my drafted RB core.

Gore,Ellington,Sankey,Startks are my drafted backs.

I dropped Starks for J.Stew but I'm really second guessing him.

C.Ivory is available but idk about him? Handcuffing Hyde could also be an option. Nile Davis is available as well.

Any one with ideas on how to improve this wishy washy RB core?

Not trying to be funny, but how many teams? Don't understand how Starks could be drafted but not Hyde. Stop what are you doing and go get Hyde right now! Knile Davis should be owned too unless your league is small, like an 8 teamer. Would much rather have Knile and Hyde more than JStew and Starks. What are your league requirements for starting positions? PPR or Standard? What does the rest of your team look like? Need to know more about your league scoring.

10 team league. Couple new comers and lots of beer at the draft.

Standard league 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1FLEX 1K 1DST

Sitting on my roster at WR right now are A.Green,T.Hilton,Decker,T.Will,C.Patterson and I just scooped M.Wheaton as a sleeper.

If you had to chose one RB considering who I have currently would you go Hyde or Davis? (Starks was dropped in lieu of Stew)

I would go Hyde. Gore is your RB already and he is most likely to break down from age. Plus the offense is perfect for Hyde.

Hyde is the prefect addition for you. It gives you ownership of that backfield. If either gets hurt it concentrates touches to the other who you also own.

Hyde would be my first pick for you also because you have gore , my second would be Freeman , because like Gore I think Jackson will also break down has the season goes on .

Hyde would be my first pick for you also because you have gore , my second would be Freeman , because like Gore I think Jackson will also break down has the season goes on .

This :pointstosky:

10 team league? :cry:

Wow. No offense but I hope its either free or very low dollar.