Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

Sho you literally just described yourself. I mean at some point you'll have to acknowledge that maybe you are crazy and have gone over the edge. At this point I actually feel bad for you. That's not a joke or lip service. That's actual, genuine sympathy because when someone is this dumb it only leads everyone to understand that that persons life really must not be very good and that person is miserable. I hope it gets better for you :(

No...I described your actual behavior tonight.

I'm so miserable...you got me...so miserable I lied to strangers on the internet to try and impress them. Oh wait...that was you too.

Cue the next...no way...that's you man inane post.

Have fun dumbass

No...I described your actual behavior tonight.

I'm so miserable...you got me...so miserable I lied to strangers on the internet to try and impress them. Oh wait...that was you too.

Cue the next...no way...that's you man inane post.

Have fun dumbass

Sure buddy whatever you say. Hope things get better for you. You've got the board worried about you if that tells you anything

Sho...sigh. I just can't with you. But I will reiterate that no one cares. . Really no one cares

I'm pretty sure the six page thread says otherwise.

You know how you know when "no one cares"?

GF taught us this one.

I'll let you think about it for a while, puddin.

Border agents seem to like some of his moves. Those bigoted mofo's.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-ice-agents-cheer-trump-actions/article/2613278

President Trump's decision to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border and stop the free flow of refugees until they can be vetted better is reviving the morale of customs and border agents, according to the union representing both.

"Morale amongst our agents and officers has increased exponentially," said a joint statement from the National Border Patrol Council and National ICE Council.

"The men and women of ICE and Border Patrol will work tirelessly to keep criminals, terrorists, and public safety threats out of this country, which remains the number one target in the world – and President Trump's actions now empower us to fulfill this life saving mission, and it will indeed save thousands of lives and billions of dollars," it added.

The statement on behalf of the agents for the immigration, customs and border protection was a powerful endorsement of Trump's action as he his under fire from critics of his actions

We are on the precipice of complete anarchy.

The judicial branch is being ignored by the executive branch.

I give it two months before riots replace protests.

Possible but this time the rioters might experience some blowback.

have you seen the "protests" wit the exception of the woman's protest most have devolved into riots.

have you seen the "protests" wit the exception of the woman's protest most have devolved into riots.

Which protests since yesterday have been riots in and around these airports?

Have you seen the protesters? With the exception of the woman protesters, most of them look like feminine wusses.

Ah great. Now Trump's in a Twitter fight with members of his own party.

That's a good sign.

Why can't this puzzy just pick up a phone and call some of these guys?

It's like I said before; He loves Twitter because he can say what he wants

and never have to answer questions or hear people calling him out on his bullshiit.

These guys are congressional leaders - not the mean girls from third period for Chrissake.

Ah great. Now Trump's in a Twitter fight with members of his own party.

That's a good sign.

Why can't this puzzy just pick up a phone and call some of these guys?

It's like I said before; He loves Twitter because he can say what he wants

and never have to answer questions or hear people calling him out on his bullshiit.

These guys are congressional leaders - not the mean girls from third period for Chrissake.

Because when he gets on the phone or face to face he shrivels up (as he did with the Mexican President). He is just like a keyboard cowboy internet troll flexing his imuscles

Because when he gets on the phone or face to face he shrivels up (as he did with the Mexican President). He is just like a keyboard cowboy internet troll flexing his imuscles

Exactly.

Speaking of trolls; I love how these guys (getting their feed from troll troughs of course) see "Obama's list" - of countries dangerous to visit - is the same as Trump's shiit-show. - They're struggling to be sure...

Where do you two idiots think the list came from ? On a whim ?

Congress and the Obama administration originated the list of dangerous nations...are you guys arguing this ?

It's week one of a guy doing what he campaigned on and it's killing the sheep.

The two super tools of the bored.

Get a room, and a grip it's going to be a long long 8 years for you mental midgets.

Wow. Now Senator Bob Corker is coming out saying this shiit-has to be re-done.

He, BTW, is not some hand-wringing libruhl.

He is in fact, the head of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committe - Republican.

BTW - Love it that one of Trump's supporters is on the news now:

"So, you feel that this Order is important to keep us safer?"

"Well, of course! The wife of the San Bernadino shooter would have been..."

"Excuse me, The wife was from Pakistan - which isn't even on this list."

"Ummm...."

Congress and the Obama administration originated the list of dangerous nations...are you guys arguing this ?

Get a room, and a grip it's going to be a long long 8 years for you mental midgets.

8 years :lol:

And creation of the list being passed off in Obama...it's funny.

Even if I stipulate it was created then (in a far different bill thean this EO)...this EO is a clusterfock and his own party is calling him out as well as other world leaders.

You are hanging on to the list crap because there is no real defense of the actual EO and its implementation

Wow. Now Senator Bob Corker is coming out saying this shiit-has to be re-done.

He, BTW, is not some hand-wringing libruhl.

He is in fact, the head of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committe - Republican.

BTW - Love it that one of Trump's supporters is on the news now:

"So, you feel that this Order is important to keep us safer?"

"Well, of course! The wife of the San Bernadino shooter would have been..."

"Excuse me, The wife was from Pakistan - which isn't even on this list."

"Ummm...."

Glad he is...I emailed him today.

Now honey, do you understand the difference between "Americans should be careful travelling in the following countries" and -

"We're going to arrest and send back anyone from these countries?"

- Yup. Purposefully obtuse.

Ya know, you would've thought we'd be used to Trump just bald-faced lying about - well, everything, but:

He came out again today and said that it ISN'T a Religious Ban.

You know, the same way he said, then DIDN'T say (insert lie/flip flop here - seriously - pick one)

Of course, two things:

1) He RAN on a platform of banning Muslims. - Until he backed off that. and, more tellingly:

2) As regards this XO: Either he didn't read it - or he wrote it - and didn't read it - or - He's lying out his ass, because:

If any of you (and I know you haven't ) actually READ the XO - like I did -

THERE IS A SPECIFIC CARVE OUT FOR 'MINORITY RELIGIONS' FROM THESE MAJORITY MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

- Which, if you study the Federal Court Order - is pretty much when it was 'game over' in court.

- You just can't do that. I mean, sure, the Saudis do that for Jews - but even THEY do a better job couching that shiit.

I'd have a whole lot more respect for Trump (because I couldn't have less) if he'd just man up and stand behind his words.

"Yep, I ran on a Muslim ban / religious test - they're the terrorists! So, I'm banning Muslims from dangerous nations - and I'mgoing to include the obvious ones like Paki, Afghan, Saud, etc. - because they're the damn terrorists who've hit us before!"

I mean, just SAY that. I'd be okay with it. It would drive libs nuts - but F 'em. It's True. At least It's True.

And that's what Trumplovers like about the guy - "he so plain spoken!"

No, no he's not. He's lied more and more. And now he's lying about his intent again.

When you draft an order saying "Nobody from Predominantly Black countries - except non-black people" - we know what you're doing.

When you draft an order saying "Nobody from these countries - unless you're not Muslim " - We know what you're doing.

I mean, for Pete's sake man, just freaking OWN it.

Otherwise, you're just another two-faced, weasly swamp resident.

• Like 1

So much time and energy being wasted on an iossue that only impacts 2-4% of all immigrants.

Excellent job of keeping up with the talking points. :thumbsup:

It's funny, when I post stuff like this, I keep the news on in the background - and just time how long it takes the latest talking point to go from Faux to FFT.

- Original Thought - It's not a bad thing.

Excellent job of keeping up with the talking points. :thumbsup:

It's funny, when I post stuff like this, I keep the news on in the background - and just time how long it takes the latest talking point to go from Faux to FFT.

- Original Thought - It's not a bad thing.

Nice try. I don't watch the news. I wondered how many people were actually impacted and used the googler to find out.

Nice try. I don't watch the news. I wondered how many people were actually impacted and used the googler to find out.

Well, I apologize if that's true.

The problem, however, and the reason why so many people - here and around the globe are upset is -

Already, members of Trump's staff / GOP are talking about expanding the list of countries.

- Primarily because they're getting their ass kicked on the whole "the terrorists didn't COME from these countries!" point.

And So, as much as I normally hate the "slippery slope" thing, in this case, it's already coming true.

And honestly? As much as part of me wants to say otherwise,

We're America. We don't ban people based upon their religion. We don't ban entire countries wholesale.

Maybe we should, but we don't. We're not the Saudis. And hell, even Israel doesn't do that shiit. Even

Russia and China don't do that.

And we sure as hell shouldn't be detaining (aka jailing) people who helped us in the Iraq war, or wheelchair-bound

68 year old grandmothers.

We're better than that.

Or at least Goddammit,

We used to be.

So much time and energy being wasted on an issue that only impacts 2-4% of all immigrants.

Right. I mean, I'm told by the left that there is a very small chance that I will suffer a terrorist attack. Ok. Then I say this policy only affects a small amount of people.

Right. I mean, I'm told by the left that there is a very small chance that I will suffer a terrorist attack. Ok. Then I say this policy only affects a small amount of people.

Okay Neville.

In 1933, approximately 9.5 million Jews lived in Europe, comprising 1.7% of the total European population.

Sho...sigh. I just can't with you. But I will reiterate that no one cares. You guys have flooded the board unnecessarily with multiple Trump threads that it's literally become unreadable. We don't need a new thread that shows how small trumps hands are. Really no one cares

The Right has flooded this board with countless Obummer threads for 8 freaking years, but "this" is flooding, all of the sudden now it's flooding? Lol - wow.

The Right has flooded this board with countless Obummer threads for 8 freaking years, but "this" is flooding, all of the sudden now it's flooding? Lol - wow.

They are using their alternative facts.

Yeah no shiit. My biggest complaint is how short people's memories are.

I understand that they have other things to think about / remember, but

for Pete's sake, it was just months ago that the bored was filled with fake

stories about HRC from top to bottom of the first and second page.

But that's kinda how these guys work;

When they can't win on facts, then suddenly it's

"No one cares! Will you STOP with this?! God, I just want to get rid the politics - unless it's my own!"

Been here long enough.

Remember when the largely same crew was

"After 9/11 everything changed!" crowd?

Then, when the bullshiit finally came to light -

It was the same thing.

"Would you guys just PlEASE just stop with this? No one CARES!"

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

But they had no problem posting every bullshiit story post 9/11.

Like I said before, If no one cares - no one would be clicking on it - and commenting.

Know how I know that? Giants Fan taught us that.

Pretty focking simple.

Well, I apologize if that's true.

The problem, however, and the reason why so many people - here and around the globe are upset is -

Already, members of Trump's staff / GOP are talking about expanding the list of countries.

- Primarily because they're getting their ass kicked on the whole "the terrorists didn't COME from these countries!" point.

And So, as much as I normally hate the "slippery slope" thing, in this case, it's already coming true.

And honestly? As much as part of me wants to say otherwise,

We're America. We don't ban people based upon their religion. We don't ban entire countries wholesale.

Maybe we should, but we don't. We're not the Saudis. And hell, even Israel doesn't do that shiit. Even

Russia and China don't do that.

And we sure as hell shouldn't be detaining (aka jailing) people who helped us in the Iraq war, or wheelchair-bound

68 year old grandmothers.

We're better than that.

Or at least Goddammit,

We used to be.

FYI. It's not only the left who's wasting time and effort on this issue.

Okay Neville.

Love how you used Europe. Not Germany and Poland. There weren't a lot of Jews in Ireland and Italy? Who knew. Thanks Wiff. You're the man.

BTW - just outta curiousity, I checked.

FiVE threads out of FIFTY.

Wow, call Noah, That's one hell of a flood!

"completely unreadable", huh, Digby?

Do you have reading issues? LOL. :doublethumbsup:

FYI. It's not only the left who's wasting time and effort on this issue.

Why is it wasted?

This issue is worthy of time and attention

BTW - just outta curiousity, I checked.

FiVE threads out of FIFTY.

Wow, call Noah, That's one hell of a flood!

"completely unreadable", huh, Digby?

Do you have reading issues? LOL. :doublethumbsup:

I counted 11

17 on page 2

Under U.S. Code, the president does have the statutory authority to keep anyone out of the country, for any reason he thinks best. Per 8 USC §1182

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

This was voted and accepted by a Democratic Senate and House and signed by a Democratic President back in 1952 …go protest the US Code , not Trump

Under U.S. Code, the president does have the statutory authority to keep anyone out of the country, for any reason he thinks best. Per 8 USC §1182

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

This was voted and accepted by a Democratic Senate and House and signed by a Democratic President back in 1952 …go protest the US Code , not Trump

Link?

You don't count so good, huh?

Trump threads by title and threads about Trump where his name's not in the title.

Should I link them all for you?