Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

I honestly don't know how this ends. However, my gut tells me it likely won't come to a head (either way) from within, but rather, from without; We have a lot of countries eyeballing this shiitshow right now.

There may be some eyeballing us but there are also many other countries this same populist movement is happening in. Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen are polling quite well in their respective countries. Who knows? Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage in Britain. This is not just the US. It's a global movement. People are tired of the bullsh1t.

There may be some eyeballing us but there are also many other countries this same populist movement is happening in. Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen are polling quite well in their respective countries. Who knows? Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage in Britain. This is not just the US. It's a global movement. People are tired of the bullsh1t.

I'm tired of the globalist bullshit. I'm tired of extreme Muslims (which is more than half of them). I'm tired of liberals and there identity politics. I'm just tired of it.

America first or GTFO!

I am not going to say he is 100% wrong here. There shouldn't be opinion in media unless explicitly expressed.

Although him singling out certain media outlets while not others doesn't seem like he really cares about a truly unbiased media. He's at least partially correct, its just not because he actually cares about the people.

I'm tired of the globalist bullshit. I'm tired of extreme Muslims (which is more than half of them). I'm tired of liberals and there identity politics. I'm just tired of it.

America first or GTFO!

You whine about fake news and then claimmore than half of muslims are extreme (my guess is we would disagree on what extreme means) and then you'd cite some poll (because of course that poll matters)

American first or GTFO...then why do you support Trump who has never lived by that actual motto?

I got it now.

This is the thread where people on the right think trump is correct and people on the left think he is a raving lunatic.

It's also the thread where the left defends the media, as if they have stock in it.

Even before trumps anti media campaign i couldnt stand any of the big 3 websites for news. Links on the front page to stories that were a year old just to keep pushing their agenda. Terrible headlines to lure you into a click only to write a totally different story. This is long before trump. Find me a decent un biased news source. Even the tv news... what are the first 4 stories every night?

Even before trumps anti media campaign i couldnt stand any of the big 3 websites for news. Links on the front page to stories that were a year old just to keep pushing their agenda. Terrible headlines to lure you into a click only to write a totally different story. This is long before trump. Find me a decent un biased news source. Even the tv news... what are the first 4 stories every night?

The sad part is there is no democracy without an impartial press. The left would rather our country fail than call out irresponsible members of the media. :dunno:

When you're Donald J Snowflake, all news you don't like is "fake news." :thumbsup:

I hope the WH has a safe space. :(

For sure thought Drumpf was finally releasing his super secret plan to defeat ISIS.

Instead it's the meanies in the media who say unfair things. Go get 'em Drumpf!

I never knew greatness involved so much crying.

Hillary was preferred but hardly a free pass. They reported on the leaks...the email sever...Benghazi...all of it. They have hammered her and scrutinized her for years.

They were pretty fair with Obama as well. What should they have hit him harder on that they didn't?

If you cant acknowledge that the press basically worshipped Obama like a celebrity, then I dont know what to say to you man. Youre just too far gone.

If you cant acknowledge that the press basically worshipped Obama like a celebrity, then I dont know what to say to you man. Youre just too far gone.

What should they have hit him harder in that they didn't?

Why...if the press were so bad with him...are youball unable to answer such a simple question?

IMO if you think the press worshipped him...then I do t know what to say to you man. You're just too far gone.

I can play that game too..

To sho...the stories they are running on Trump are the exact same level they did on Obama. Its really amazing the delusion he lives in.

We can disagree on a lot of topics...but its scary that one could think they have been treated the same.

To sho...the stories they are running on Trump are the exact same level they did on Obama. Its really amazing the delusion he lives in.

We can disagree on a lot of topics...but its scary that one could think they have been treated the same.

It's scary that one could think Obama did or said things even near to as bad as Trump thus far.

Of course they are running different levels of stories in Trump...nobody is disputing that...he is that much different and worse than any other before him.

That you can't see that is your own blindness

It's scary that one could think Obama did or said things even near to as bad as Trump thus far.

Of course they are running different levels of stories in Trump...nobody is disputing that...he is that much different and worse than any other before him.

That you can't see that is your own blindness

But but trump!!

Look if you dont like Trump thats fine...im just telling you hes taking you all for a ride via the media. None of this is by accident. Dont like me, dont like Republicans, dont like trump...fine fine...save yourself some meltdown and stop chasing.

Hes jacking with the media and you guys are following. Id stop if i were you guys. I said before you guys are going to spend the next few years chasing all this stuff and never cultivate a candidate that will beat him.

What should they have hit him harder in that they didn't?

Why...if the press were so bad with him...are youball unable to answer such a simple question?

IMO if you think the press worshipped him...then I do t know what to say to you man. You're just too far gone.

I can play that game too..

You don't think the media worshipped Obama? Are you kidding me? Wow.

But but trump!!

Look if you dont like Trump thats fine...im just telling you hes taking you all for a ride via the media. None of this is by accident. Dont like me, dont like Republicans, dont like trump...fine fine...save yourself some meltdown and stop chasing.

Hes jacking with the media and you guys are following. Id stop if i were you guys. I said before you guys are going to spend the next few years chasing all this stuff and never cultivate a candidate that will beat him.

But but Trump? WTF are you talking about? It's Trump thread dumbass.

You are defending him being a troll as if that and his lies are acceptable. He is taking you for a bigger ride as well convincing you that what he is doing is good for America.

And I don't cultivate candidates...so it really worries about that.

Still ni answers to the simple question. Why am I not surprised?

Still ni answers to the simple question. Why am I not surprised?

We....dont...answer...to....you...

Who gives a fock if we convince you? You lost.

Youre embarassing yourself.

Steve Kroft, 60 minutes to Obama 2011: "you definetly have some impressive accomplishments, more than a lot of presidents that manage to get re-elected....is it enough?"

We....dont...answer...to....you...

Who gives a fock if we convince you? You lost.

Youre embarassing yourself.

You don't answer because you have nothing.

Embarrassment because a group of blind tools on the internet don't like me...oh no...I'm so ashamed.

Talk about arrogant...you still think your opinion of me matters.

You don't answer because you have nothing.

Embarrassment because a group of blind tools on the internet don't like me...oh no...I'm so ashamed.

Talk about arrogant...you still think your opinion of me matters.

No. Theres plenty...by why try to convince someone like you who goes on tilt over every little thing?

You start threads about stupid shiit..and then want board Republicans to answer to you for YOUR tilt....haha..yeah..ok. Then they either don't partake so you name call, or they so and you name call anyway. And you wonder why people dont respond or take you seriously.

I feel bad for you...gonna be a long 8 years. Im enjoying watching you whine.

No. Theres plenty...by why try to convince someone like you who goes on tilt over every little thing?

You start threads about stupid shiit..and then want board Republicans to answer to you for YOUR tilt....haha..yeah..ok. Then they either don't partake so you name call, or they so and you name call anyway. And you wonder why people dont respond or take you seriously.

Stupid like the President declaring the press the enemy of the people? You are completely nuts.

You have nothing...you know as much but will hide behind your usual crap.

Answer for my tilt? No I ask questions of you all to back up your assertions. And you all fail at every turn.

You are a sad little man...I pity you.

This board won't make it another 8 years at this pace. Sho & co are slowly but surely destroying it. Can you at least shut the fock up Sho for the sake of the board? You have lost credibility so whatever YOU say no one cares about. Maybe coming from someone else I would listen and at least read what they are saying, but not you, you haven't taken it to far out to left field (funny they call it left field isn't it?). Create an alias or something, I don't know.

Harry Smith, CBS, to Obama 2009, opening question of interview- "golf, what does it do for you?"

Stupid ###### like the President declaring the press the enemy of the people? You are completely nuts.

Answer for my tilt? No I ask questions of you all to back up your assertions. And you all fail at every turn.

Haha...you think nobody answering you is.bc we all have nothing.

Which is more likely sho....

Board conservatives...many of us actually quite intelligent dont answer you because we suddenly have no defense or because that the board thinks youre a dombfock and not worth convincing?

Spoiler alert....its the second one.

But by all means keep thinking youre the smartest guy in the room.

We...dont...answer...to...you.

This board won't make it another 8 years at this pace. Sho & co are slowly but surely destroying it.

Yeah I'm done with him. He's easily the biggest dumb f*** we have on this board. We'd all be better off without him....

Sho, question. Do you think Obummer was deserving of a Nobel Peace prize before he had even done anything?

Sho, question. Do you think Obummer was deserving of a Nobel Peace prize before he had even done anything?

Obunmer is not in charge. Your idol Donald J Watersports is. HTH

This board won't make it another 8 years at this pace. Sho & co are slowly but surely destroying it. Can you at least shut the fock up Sho for the sake of the board? You have lost credibility so whatever YOU say no one cares about. Maybe coming from someone else I would listen and at least read what they are saying, but not you, you haven't taken it to far out to left field (funny they call it left field isn't it?). Create an alias or something, I don't know.

What credibility do you believe you or Cyclone have?

And you all don't care so much that you respond to everything I say.

You all refuse to answer any question to back up the claims you make. Not just questions I have asked but from others as well.

Haha...you think nobody answering you is.bc we all have nothing.

Which is more likely sho....

Board conservatives...many of us actually quite intelligent dont answer you because we suddenly have no defense or because that the board thinks youre a dombfock and not worth convincing?

Spoiler alert....its the second one.

But by all means keep thinking youre the smartest guy in the room.

We...dont...answer...to...you.

I'm not asking questions so you can convince me.

Also...I have yet to see evidence that you or 90s boy are highly intelligent.

So yes...an inability of a group of people to answer a question is because you have nothing. Especially when the same group throw hissy fits when their questions go unanswered.

I don't think I'm the smartest guy in the room...that is the bogus accusation you keep making. There are smarter people...you just don't happen to be one of them and you prove it daily.

This has zero to do with the topic or conversation. As usual...no answers to questions from the right...just more questions.

This has zero to do with the topic or conversation. As usual...no answers to questions from the right...just more questions.

Of course it's relevant. It shows how Obummer was treated like a Messiah, by everyone, while Trump is being treated like the devil.

Of course it's relevant. It shows how Obummer was treated like a Messiah, by everyone, while Trump is being treated like the devil.

We were talking about how the media treated him...not the Nobel committee . The media in many places was highly critical of his nomination and selection. Even several in the committee had to be convinced.

His work to talk peace with the Muslim world and work towards Nuclear proliferation was worthy of nomination.

I wouldn't say he was worthy yet to receive it as it was more of partially about what he hadn't done yet.

But look back...not all the media was in board with his selection.

We were talking about how the media treated him...not the Nobel committee . The media in many places was highly critical of his nomination and selection. Even several in the committee had to be convinced.

His work to talk peace with the Muslim world and work towards Nuclear proliferation was worthy of nomination.

I wouldn't say he was worthy yet to receive it as it was more of partially about what he hadn't done yet.

But look back...not all the media was in board with his selection.

* YAWN *

:rolleyes:

Steve Kroft, 60 minutes to Obama 2011: "you definetly have some impressive accomplishments, more than a lot of presidents that manage to get re-elected....is it enough?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/interview-with-president-obama-the-full-transcript/

Seriously.....read the transcript of that interview and tell me it was a fluff piece.

Might have to deport you with the rest of the cherry pickers.

:doh:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/interview-with-president-obama-the-full-transcript/

Seriously.....read the transcript of that interview and tell me it was a fluff piece.

Might have to deport you with the rest of the cherry pickers.

:doh:

It was a fluff question. And yeah, I read it. It certainly wasn't hard hitting or anything close to how Trump is treated. God you people are incapable of making an honest comparison.

It's all about perception and narrative. Obama was actually pissed at CNN for the better part Of his second term And refused to speak to Jake Tapper All the way up until His final months in office.Every president hates the Press But at the end of the day needs them as well.The big difference now it's just the amount in volume of whining The Trump is throwing out there.And yeah he is getting more coverage because he's a f****** baboon.He can't just keep throwing out lie after lie and then get mad that he gets fact checked on them.

We could throw feces at each other all day long, Not going to change anything. To me the big question is What happens when a member of the media Is seriously hurt or killed?Trump is seriously stoking those flames right now. And then one side's going to say He's not responsible and the other side's going to say oh yes he is yada yada yada.

The bottom line is, Trump is going to have a moment where He learns that words matter.And I think it's going to be a come-to-jesus moment for both sides. It may involve the media or it may involve another governmentBut s*** is building to a head.Trump is basically A physical incarnation of an Internet troll. And something Is going to get real.We have always been a pendulum country, And right now that pendulum has swung Way too far in One Direction. Something always happens To bring us back to Middle

Stupid ###### like the President declaring the press the enemy of the people? You are completely nuts.

he didn't call all the press the enemy, just the ones that have been and continue to be.

Hopefully this helps change them back to journalists, rather than the activists and propagandists they have been. You are the evidence that proves they are the enemy, look what they've done to you and others like wiff. It's sad.

You're brainwashed pathetic men.

* YAWN *

:rolleyes:

You asked...I answered your question and that's all you have. Is anything I said untrue?

he didn't call all the press the enemy, just the ones that have been and continue to be.

Hopefully this helps change them back to journalists, rather than the activists and propagandists they have been. You are the evidence that proves they are the enemy, look what they've done to you and others like wiff. It's sad.

You're brainwashed pathetic men.

You think those major outlets are the enemy? Oof

and that labeling that many major outlets isn't calling the media the enemy? Again...oof

Trump supporters calling others brainwashed. Perfect

Guy who likes Breitbart, Gateway Pundit and Cinservative Treehouse but calls those major networks propaganda and activists. You are seriously focked in the skull drobeski.